Bansheey

Venator Extensive CL Areas

What your suggestion is: Making RHB,LHB and MHB CL1

Scriptfodder/workshop link:N/A

Any additional information: When it comes to CE ET, they will always have to ask permission to enter MHB to do flight trainings, which can be awkward to coordinate between 2nd LT+, also in the map personally to me and when it comes to new players joining for the first time, it can be awkward to know your way around the map and opening up these places for ET's makes it eaiser to understand the map layout, when i was a 501st ET, i was completely lost and it took me ages to know where to go. to a map similar to this, even at NCO i was really confused

I understand that CL2 is a low clearance a lot of people can achieve but i think it will help new players

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

They've always been CL2. And when we set up the map last week we made them all CL2, they don't block you from going anywhere you cannot go if you are not already CL2. They are even CL2 on other venators e.g LHB & RHB on Vfinal. Unless you actually give a good reason other than "you don't see a point" then i'm not entirely sure what the issue is with it being that way.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

39 minutes ago, Kids said:

They've always been CL2. And when we set up the map last week we made them all CL2, they don't block you from going anywhere you cannot go if you are not already CL2. They are even CL2 on other venators e.g LHB & RHB on Vfinal. Unless you actually give a good reason other than "you don't see a point" then i'm not entirely sure what the issue is with it being that way.

Fixed😀

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Just to reply to the new addition of CE. The only ranks that are even allowed to host a flight training are already CL2, and if they are hosting one then the ETs do not need to ask permission to enter if the 2ndLTs are already and let them in (which they would). So it doesn't really affect CE in that way. 

As for learning the map, learn the areas you are allowed to be in first. Why worry about the rest? Also it's not like you are never gonna be allowed in until you are CL2. LHB and RHN are common training rooms and MHB for all planetary briefings, you will always be doing something in those rooms. Asides from passive RP and trainings, during events you are always using those rooms because of hostiles being there. I still don't think any points are strong enough. 

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif