Guest Fabian Hummel

Fabian's Staff Application

Guest Fabian Hummel

RP Character name/s: Fabian Hummel, Denis Streuch, Samuel Stark

Steam Name: Badger

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:66455580

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: I am in Germany and me time sone is GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently?: A bit yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 3 weeks 4 days 12 hours 39 mins and 15 seconds

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: GD Grenadier special scharfschütze, NSDAP Bereitschaftsleiter

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?:Type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?:I have joined about 4-3 years ago and yes I have taken a brake 1 year ago

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: often

List of all previous RP server staff experience: I got some experience in beeng a staff member. I goten to Senior admin on a darkrp server.

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): I dont know who would recommend me.

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen: done

State the role of staff on the server: The role of a staff member on the server is to: Help people in need, Punish rule brakers and make sure every one behaves.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): The server plays in the year of 1943 Nazi germany. They have already taken over France,Norwegen, Belgium, Poland and many more. The germans are still fighting the udssr at the estern front and are starting to get pushed back soon also getting bombed by the allied every now and then and the luft waffe defended and shoot down some bombers mostly. The germans are also still continuing ther blitzkrieg at the fronts and gaining more and more land by the time of 1943

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?: Yes.

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=sharing ) and are familiar with it?: Yes 

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):N/A

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?N/A

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team? N/A

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why? N/A

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member? N/A

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?N/A

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:I would bring the player that has done the report and bring the player the report has done against of and I regarding if they have 1hour play time I would give them a RDM Tier II warning and if they have under 1 hour play time I would give them a RDM Tier one warning

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official: I would ask them what they want to become and if they say whermacht I would tell him to do /armycadet in chat if Ordnungspolizei I would tell him to do /policecadet in chat.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around: I would bring them to a sit and tell them to stop and RP. If they dont stop I would give them a Tier I warning for NITRP if they have under one hour of play time and if over I would give them a NITRP Tier II warning.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly: I would wait till a NCO + demots him and remove his rank and bring him and give him a NITRP Tier I or II regarding the play time.

5) A player is prop spamming: I would freeze them and tell them to stop if they continue I would give them a Ignoring Staff Tier I if under one hour when above Tier II and for Prop abuse Tier I or II and NITRP Tier I or II

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments: Tier I are for New players, misunderstandings, accsidents and Unintentional Errors. Tier II is for people that have been already warned and constant  rule brakings.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:  IC is for in charackter what means that you have to RP at all times and OOC is out of charackter that is wher you do not need to rp what is also out of rp. and Meta Gaiming is for example if a player reads the name above a nother player that is a warnable offence of metagaiming 

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP: Serious RP is wher you have to stay in charackter at all times and not do ooc in ic and semi semi- serious RP is light RP wher you need to also stay in charackter but ooc is allowed times to times.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode: PassiveRP is basicly the importance of staying in charackter at all times.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting: If some one for example spits at reich for no reason or screams Im a jew near reich officials is counted as combat baiting wher you want the reich to pursuit you or fight you.

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: send a request

Have you added the 
Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him: send a request

Have you added the 
Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: send a request

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words): I dont really think that I deserv staff more than other people but I want to try.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes

- Answers are answered poorly and lack detail

- I have no idea who you are

- Doesn't meet the age requirement

- You didn't post a screenshot of your warnings.

Current ranks:

Comedian 

Gamer

Misogynistic 

Racist

Previous ranks:

Rapist

Rape victim

I think that this staff application is a joke.

- Bad grammar

-Questions are answered wrong

-You don’t fit the age requirement and you didn’t showed your warns

I will clearly give you a huge -1.

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

8 hours ago, Guest Fabian Hummel said:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: I am in Germany and me time sone is GMT

+1 greman and same time sone as my!

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png

16 hours ago, Guest Fabian Hummel said:

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen: done

"done"

- The anwsers are pretty short and not detailed

- Is 14 years old, not 15

- Regarding the question, Can you speak and type English fluently? you just said "A bit yes", doesn't sound that good to me.

- And I also don't know who you are 

So I will give you a -1

Current Ranks

N/A

Old Ranks

2x NRP Senior Moderator

Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III [SS-Sturmbannführer]

2x SS-Hauptscharführer des SD

2x Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

1.SS Wachbattaillon "LSSAH" Unterscharführer

Denied

Thank you for your application but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin