Otto Ustrafe

Unban and unwarn request

Your In-game name: Otto Ustrafe

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118091962

Reason of the ban: Breaking FearRP [Tier II]

Date you were banned on: 16/06/2020

Duration of ban: 1 day

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Axel Schwartz / Jonathan Schwartz / STEAM_0:1:52432563

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: (This happened during an event) I entered the Feldgendarmerie Kaserne and saw a group of people inside, lockpicking the doors, without a single one of them looking at the door I used to enter. I pulled my weapon out and started shooting while one of the raiders said "You are under gunpoint". That sentence was said at the moment I started shooting and I had pulled out my weapon before any raider turned around.

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned: The situation was quite confusing already (People lockpicking without any raid) and I had my weapon ready before anyone turned around to gunpoint me. I also believe the sit was rushed as the staff member that handled the situation was part of the event.

Any kind of evidence: Not an evidence, but a schematic of the situation when I got my weapon out.situation.thumb.PNG.6fa0c408e8c5806df8582debb892baeb.PNG

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Mopikel
Fixed steamID color/fixed title
1 minute ago, Koauts Beghemot said:

hem....

So they are not looking at you, but they gunpointed you? Magic time?

Also, if they were event boys I think it is fine.
I shall wait for further informations, as I have no idea on how to comment this mess

One of the raiders turned around when I had my weapon already and he was not in my back, so gunpoint doesn't apply.

11 hours ago, Otto Ustrafe said:

Do you think your ban was justified: No

You said that it was not justified. I have to disagree with this. You can see in the picture you posted, that I was looking at both your site of the story and mine. I checked the logs even to see the direction I was looking when you 'start' shooting. Both I and the person next to me had you under gunpoint. 

You were having your keys out because you were unlocking a door. At that time I did have my gun pointed at the door, in case anyone should enter. You entered, I and said "You are under gunpoint", you ignored and killed two out of three people.

The logs agreed to this, as the logs stated in the beginning (when you started shooting) that, both I and Rosenberg had you under gunpoint. You took out your gun after you unlocked the door you came through.

In conclusion, I will have to say I hold my will at this, and I do agree that it was both justified and the sentence is deserved.

Spoiler

43 minutes ago, Axel^^ said:

You said that it was not justified. I have to disagree with this. You can see in the picture you posted, that I was looking at both your site of the story and mine. I checked the logs even to see the direction I was looking when you 'start' shooting. Both I and the person next to me had you under gunpoint. 

You were having your keys out because you were unlocking a door. At that time I did have my gun pointed at the door, in case anyone should enter. You entered, I and said "You are under gunpoint", you ignored and killed two out of three people.

The logs agreed to this, as the logs stated in the beginning (when you started shooting) that, both I and Rosenberg had you under gunpoint. You took out your gun after you unlocked the door you came through.

In conclusion, I will have to say I hold my will at this, and I do agree that it was both justified and the sentence is deserved.

When I came through the door, not a single one of you was looking, I had time to get my weapon out aim, you said "you are", I started shooting, and then "under gunpoint". Also, you said it extremely quickly as if you wanted to say it before it was to late. The log tell the truth, you were indeed looking at me when I started shooting, because you had time to turn around, but after I got my weapon out and aimed.

Edited by Otto Ustrafe

Denied

As your evidence, is not exactly "evidence" in which it provides no physical proof that you weren't under GP, in this instance I will keep my trust in my staff team and in Jonathan in this case so meaning both ban and warn will remain. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.