Kibanyanski

Kibanyanski Unban Request STEAM_0:1:84420222

Your In-game name: Kibanyanski

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84420222

Reason of the ban: ERP & Singing, (btw I already made an Unban Request, but i thought i'd try make another one) I remember now the reason i was arrested was becuase i was saying dirty phrases which was seen as gay by other players, (At that time I was drunk), I had multiple officers approach me saying I was under arrest for 'homosexual acts'. Instead of complying with the Officers, i resisted arrest, while mic spamming and saying crude and offensive prhases which further esculated to an Admin getting involved. I then processed to Harrass the admin and continue with my crude phrases. I guess due to my already had warns, I was banned permanently in the moment...

Date you were banned on: April 4th 2020

Duration of Ban: Permanently

Admin who banned you: Alfred Landa (I know this now from a previous forum i posted)

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detial: (I now know everything that happened), So i joined the server late one night while drunk, which I admit was a stupid idea, I decided to call myself a silly name, and run around near the police station singing music and saying crude things. It went on for a few minutes until someone reported me to the police, which lead the police to approach me and attempt to arrest me, so instead of complying with the police, i Began to lash out in anger saying rude words and crude prhases, then continued to sing. This then resulted in an admin getting involed, who constantly told me to stop doing what I was doing, but i didnt listen and continued mis-behaiving. Then suddenly I was banned from the server. Thats all I remember...

Do you think your ban was justified: Now that I know the full story of my Ban yes, I went against the rules of the server, and constantly disrespected Server Mods and Admins. Despite multiple warning right before my ban I continued to be rude, which is a justified reason of a ban on the server.

Why should you be unbanned: Personally, especially in these awful times, I get alot of enjoyment from this server, I even managed to make a few friend on it too. It's honestly just a really fun server to play with randoms and friends, and It is alot more enjoyable than most DarkRP or even any RP server on Gmod as a whole. I can fully understand if an Unban is not allowed, but I would really love if I could.

Any Kind of evidence: None

Additional Information: None

Thank you & Stay Safe

The problem is that the game is intended for 13 year old plus, I know I may sound like a Conservative Woman when I say this but at 13 they should not be hearing them crude language (even if they are playing a Nazi RPing game), and you are exposing them to that language, do you think it is right for you to do that? I dont think you have a rught to which is why you got the ERP ban, we need to as staff protect even the youngest of members from such lewd acts and language. Thank you for making the application anyway but if we unban you I feel it is discrediting not only the rule of ERP but also the staffs duty of protecting members from such crude language.

9 minutes ago, JTA said:

The problem is that the game is intended for 13 year old plus, I know I may sound like a Conservative Woman when I say this but at 13 they should not be hearing them crude language (even if they are playing a Nazi RPing game), and you are exposing them to that language, do you think it is right for you to do that? I dont think you have a rught to which is why you got the ERP ban, we need to as staff protect even the youngest of members from such lewd acts and language. Thank you for making the application anyway but if we unban you I feel it is discrediting not only the rule of ERP but also the staffs duty of protecting members from such crude language.

Mmmm 13 year olds playing on a nazi RP server shouldn't be exposed to ERP.  Also who says the server is 13+?

Just now, Rosenberg said:

Mmmm 13 year olds playing on a nazi RP server shouldn't be exposed to ERP.  Also who says the server is 13+?

Garrys Mod is 13+ in their age restrictions

Being drunk isn't a reason to l justify your actions on. You have chosen to drink, now face the consequences. Same as ERP is a general rule that has to be obeyed. Also you admitted into harrasing other players and even the admin. I think you went over the limit and I therefore state the PermaBan is completetely justified.

Edited by Uncle_Anonymous

Hauptamtsleiter und Gauschatzmeister Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex WW2 Moderator

Ex Deputy Gauleiter Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex Leiter d. SS-WVHA d. Ab. III und SS-Sturmbannführer

Mattheus Hentzenauer

-1 ERP is ERP

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

Denied

As others have said, ERP is ERP. Ban will remain for now. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.