jinjav6

banned for no reason

Your In-game name: jinjav6

Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/12356879

Reason of the ban: Nitrp tier 1

Date you were banned on: 19/6/2020

Duration of ban: 1 week

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): STEAM_0:1:106477081

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: i was taken to the fail rp name room and i changed my ane from hienz ketchup to hienz hienzly and he banned me for no reason

Do you think your ban was justified: no i dont it was completely unfair especcialy 1 week

Why should you be unbanned: becuase its just not fair becuase he dident like my name he banned me

Any kind of evidence: that screenshot

Additional information: oh he banned me but not a guy with his name as fich dick

unknown.png

I will ask you one question. In what world do you think hienz hienzly is a german name?

Staff Ranks

[WW2] Server Vice Manager

[WW2] Developer

In Character Ranks

[WW2] SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Polizei

Past Ranks

[WW2] Lead Mentor

[WW2] Group Manager

[WW2] Senior Event Planer

[WW2] SS-Sturmbannführer u. Leiter d. Sicherheitsdienst

[WW2] SS-Hauptsturmführer u. Kommandeur d. 1.SS

[WW2] SS-Sturmbannführer u. Leiter d. SS-Gerichts

Hello! I was the Staff member who banned you.
When you first joined the server, you were asked to get a proper German name, though this was not me who asked you, nevertheless it was done.
Later, you were caught with the name "Heinz Ketchup", when told to change, you made it "Heinz Ketchuuuuup", then "Heinz Heinzly".
Ultimately, I deemed this as you had no intention to RP as you were speaking in a manner of which would be considered a stereotypical way to make fun of an African accent.
Due to this, I decided you obviously had no intention of actually roleplaying properly on the server as you were also caught using this accent earlier in a playermade shop near the Square/Plaza.

I've also been supplied with this by Senior Admin Herman Stellman:
[RPName Changes] [3063148] [Fri 19/06/2020 05:09:45 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hans karly to Hans Kkkarly
[RPName Changes] [3063268] [Fri 19/06/2020 05:11:33 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hans Kkkarly to Karly Hans
[RPName Changes] [3067301] [Fri 19/06/2020 05:58:54 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Karly Hans to Hienz Ketchup
[RPName Changes] [3067626] [Fri 19/06/2020 06:03:17 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hienz Ketchup to Hienz Ketchupppp
[RPName Changes] [3067709] [Fri 19/06/2020 06:04:50 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hienz Ketchupppp to Hienz Hienzly

I do not have actual evidence of the "African accent".
For now, I will leave this up to Auster. 

World War 2
Leutnant und Kompanieführer der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeustchland" Kompani 'Caesar'
Mitarbeiter des GD-Bataillons 'Berlin'
Former IC Ranks:
23. Hauptmann (nowadays called Bruno)

11 hours ago, [WW2] Mikkel Sörensen said:

[RPName Changes] [3063148] [Fri 19/06/2020 05:09:45 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hans karly to Hans Kkkarly
[RPName Changes] [3063268] [Fri 19/06/2020 05:11:33 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hans Kkkarly to Karly Hans
[RPName Changes] [3067301] [Fri 19/06/2020 05:58:54 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Karly Hans to Hienz Ketchup
[RPName Changes] [3067626] [Fri 19/06/2020 06:03:17 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hienz Ketchup to Hienz Ketchupppp
[RPName Changes] [3067709] [Fri 19/06/2020 06:04:50 PM] Hienz Hienzly ➞ elitevipplus changed their RP name from Hienz Ketchupppp to Hienz Hienzly

I do not have actual evidence of the "African accent".
For now, I will leave this up to Auster. 

Looking from this answer provided by Sörensen, I am giving this a -1. Enjoy your ban

Current ranks:

Comedian 

Gamer

Misogynistic 

Racist

Previous ranks:

Rapist

Rape victim

Hello i was using that accent becuase im not confortable using my real one im not trying to insult people and the first name change from hans karly to hans kkkarly was becuase hand Karly was allready taken

Hello again, @jinjav6.
My intention was not to claim that you are a racist, nor was my intention to make you feel uncomfortable on any of our servers.
Also, changing your name to "Hans KKKarly", or that was how I read it at least, is still not acceptable, even if "Hans Karly" is taken.

World War 2
Leutnant und Kompanieführer der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeustchland" Kompani 'Caesar'
Mitarbeiter des GD-Bataillons 'Berlin'
Former IC Ranks:
23. Hauptmann (nowadays called Bruno)

Denied

See you in a week.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.