Adolf Heinz

Unban for Adolf Heinz

Your In-game name:Adolf Heinz (although I hope for a fresh start as Ulrich Rommel if possible.)

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:164521948

Reason of the ban: RDM x4, NITRP

Date you were banned on: Apr 28, 2020

Duration of ban: Permanent.

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Not exactly sure.

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was extremely new to RP and only had a few hours on Gmod, I didn't understand how RP worked and mistakenly didn't take my role seriously, which I extremely regret.

Do you think your ban was justified: Yes completely, I understand completely.

Why should you be unbanned: While yes, I do believe the admin was right in banning me, I still think I deserve a second chance to show you how I can do on the server. I have since played on the SW RP and also have gained many more hours on Gmod, all of which were mostly spent on Military RP and other RPs. I fully understand how to behave and I am fully ready to regain your trust and work my way back up to the Wehrmacht. I was fresh to RP and stupid. I am begging for you to see through my foolish acts and understand that I really have changed and learnt my lesson. You can see I am serious and will not give up, I hope you can see I just want to experience the server, as it was my favourite I've been on. I once again apologise for my behaviour.

Evidence: None, sorry. 

Edited by Adolf Heinz

Just one question if I may: What job were you currently playing, which did you believe they were allowed to do and what do you think they can do now?

2 hours ago, JTA said:

Just one question if I may: What job were you currently playing, which did you believe they were allowed to do and what do you think they can do now?

I believe I was a MG 42 Wehrmacht Soldier, guarding the gates. Forgive me if I am mistaken it was a while ago. But I believed I could threaten civillians and misunderstood a few of the rules and didn't understand when shooting and threatening was acceptable, as I said I was quite new and foolish. But now I understand my role there is to make sure no one breaches the gates, no one causes harm to my fellow soldiers and civillians, no one enters areas they shouldn't be in. But also not to kill, but instead to warn first. 

So from what you said in your recent comment today it is troubling, you got banned for RDM x4, this means you had killed 4 people and not attempted (attempted would be ARDM ) so its not like you were threatening them, you were KILLING them.

Two, you were an MG42 person, now I am not an expert with the Wehrmacht but it is hard to pass the MG tryout in ORPO and 1.SS so I am going to say your not as new as you are attempting to frame.

Finally you wouldnt have got RDM sits if they were in restricted areas so I dont think that is a problem either.

With all of this stated I am -1 on this request.

Mod and Ortsgruppenleiter

Dr Lewic Fischerman

13 hours ago, JTA said:

By MG, That was simply what my model looked like, based on my historical knowledge. Also not sure if you can check my play time but I was extremely new. But yes, I did threaten and I did kill. That was the problem, I was new and I didn't even understand when killing was and wasn't acceptable. I didn't know the out of bound areas, I'm not sure if its possible but if you check my play time I was extremely new. If I wanted to come back to simply minge and grief then why would I go this far? Wouldn't I rather just buy a new Gmod account? No, I don't want to cheat it like that I would much rather be honest with the Moderators and have a fresh start. I have taken the time to learn RP and am willing to be taught again if that's what you need. I apologise for my behaviour on the server, it was a mistake, but I was new and stupid. 

(P.S On my behalf I realise I made a mistake, my model looked like that of an MG Soldier, but I was armed with a Gewehr I believe, It was one of the weapons fresh players get.)

Edited by Adolf Heinz

I just want to play, why would I do this much just to hop right on and minge? I am not going to act like an idiot, I wouldn't request and put so much into rejoining just to be banned instantly. I promise I won't do it again, everyone deserves a second chance.