Jonas Lecinstine

Jonas Lecinstine Staff Application

image.thumb.png.6b72408402c5b7a8e3bc1aa0921b939e.pngRP Character name/s: Jonas Lecinstine

Steam Name: Johner

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198886434555/

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: IRELAND  IRISH STANDARD TIME

Can you speak and type English fluently?: yes speak but not that good spelling as i'm dyslexic

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: no donator ranks and ic ranks are  sa-oberscharfuhrer and 23rd Grenadier

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: yes and i speak mostly 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: no

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: i don't have TS im new to your forums and i play every day on the server

List of all previous RP server staff experience: none

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): idk 

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen:   i could not figure out the time command   idk how to get the pic here so  can i show on dc?

State the role of staff on the server: to keep the server in RP and stop rule violators 

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): 

24 May – Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes the chief medical officer of Auschwitz. 5 July – World War II: Battle of Kursk – The largest tank battle in history begins. ... 8 September – World War II: Frascati bombing raid September 8, 1943: The USAAF bombs the German General Headquarters for the Mediterranean zone. 

13 May – World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces. ... 5 July – World War II: Battle of Kursk – The largest tank battle in history begins. 12 July – World War II – Battle of Prokhorovka: The Wehrmacht and the Red Army fight to a draw

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?: not fully 

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=sharing ) and are familiar with it? : No

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

5) A player is prop spamming:

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him:

Have you added the 
Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him:

Have you added the 
Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him:

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Nice answers my guy. You definitely put a lot of effort into this application !!!

ok in all seriousness, you skipped most of the questions and you aren't too well known in the community.

Current ranks:

Comedian 

Gamer

Misogynistic 

Racist

Previous ranks:

Rapist

Rape victim

26 minutes ago, Anton Biergerstein said:

The application is well written and detailed. All questions are answered correctly and the application has a good detail. The only problem is the warnings. Three warnings on only 1 week playtime isn't that good, but overall it is a Neutral. 

Did you even read the application?

I don't think we have to explain why.... -1

In the future I suggest you take a look at other staff applications so you know for certain that you have filled in all the required sections.

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

I remember when you told me you were making a staff application (you can even see me on his photo he provided) and you asked if I'd like to recommend you for staff. I'd like to say the reason why I said I didn't, to be a staff member you have to be well known in the community as a whole and you are only known in the SA discord (not even the full NSDAP discord) as an active member of the SA in which you are an Oberscharführer which is also a Junior NCO, I don't even think you are in any other regiment however I can be wrong, I just haven't seen you in the places I normally look.

4 hours ago, Johner said:

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

5) A player is prop spamming:

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

You have also not answered any of these questions, I'd most likely believe you thought it was for people whom were already staff before, but EVEN WITHOUT finishing this you were stating to the members that were with us at the time (NSDAP Hauptamt Konigsplatz prepping up the church for an event) that Staff Applications take a long time, yet you barely write much and left out half of the application.

I do not believe you are ready and from what you've said today I can see a mannerism of childishness. Also one big thing is to be able to communicate effectively on microphone and unfortunately I do not see that as the case.

-1 on the Application with the reason above

Moderator and Ortsgruppenleiter Dr Lewic Fischerman

The application is not finished, however carry on in SA, work your way up, then maybe in the future apply again. I wish you all the best in the future.

Current Ranks: 
SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei

WW2 - Staff Manager

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:

Chef d. SS-Inspektionsbüro d. Ab. III

Leiter d. RSHA Abt. "Berlin"

Leiter d. SD Leitabschnitt "Berlin" 

Geheime Staatspolizei Kriminalassistent

Berliner Ordnungspolizei Revier-Oberwachtmeister

Denied

Thank you for your application but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin