Pie

A teleporter system

What your suggestion is: Implement a portal system to allow EPS to move people around easily

Scriptfodder/workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727161410&searchtext=Witcher+Portal

Any additional information: This was originaly suggested, but I believe it could work in a different way 
How it would work, instead of EPS having to change all the spawns on maps like rishi and anaxes when they want to do a base retake they can use this to quickly set it up. It also could be used on maps like courasont and nar shadar when LAATS cant be used to quickly move people to different locations. 
I have to reinforce this will not take the job away from CE, it is simply to allow eps to do more with more enclosed maps. 

+1

This could be very helpful for EPS, so they can set the portals around and the activate them when they need them. Witcher gates are already in SCP RP so I dont see the reason why the couldn´t be here. They can be even used for frontline regiments to get to the front line much more faster. Definitly not a bad idea.

Edited by Klavigar

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1 this is useful on those maps where transport is not accessible and long distances are needed to be ran

Current Ranks

IRP Moderator 
IRP Mapper

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council

spacer.png

+1

It would be easier for the Ep's to set up spawns

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Would be a nice addition.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary