Helmut Hezroch

Helmut Hezrochs 2nd staff application

RP Character name/s: Helmut Hezroch

Steam Name: Not A Nazi ™

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:1:500094434.

Age when applying: 16.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: Scotland, GMT +1. 

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 3 weeks 5 day 14 hours.

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: Stabsgefreiter, Pac3, PlatinumVIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: I do own a microphone, I tend to speak in game through mic but I can vary depending on the situation. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: I joined in December 2019, didn't take a break until March 2020 then I came back on the 3rd week of June and have been on everyday since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: I use Teamspeak everyday and I check the forms regularly every week. 

List of all previous RP server staff experience: Renegade Networks - Halo RP - Staff Manager.

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): 

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen: https://imgur.com/a/GnlPs8I

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to ensure the rules are put into action and place to make the server as safe and to have the most enjoyable time on the server, staff are also here to help new or existing players in a situation of need and also just if they need to report something, someone, if a player has an inquiry about the server, a rank or a regiment etc. 

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): The server is set in the year 1943, in a point of retreat as the Nazi army had been stopped on the eastern front, western front and in Africa. As the NSDAP made the citizens of Germany believe they were winning the war with there excessive amount of propaganda to keep everyone calm and in the mind that they were still on the front line pushing the Allies alliance, meanwhile there was a growth of resistance in Berlin with multiple assassination attempts with one of the biggest attempts in 1943 being the assassination of Adolph Hitler by an Officer in the Army Group Center in a branch called Abwehr(German military intelligence). Hitler visited an exhibition of captured Soviet weaponry in Berlin's Zeughaus and the person that was going to pull off the assassination His name was Rudolf Christoph Freiherr von Gersdorff, he had planned to warp his body round Hitler with explosive devices hidden in his coat pockets with 10 minute timers on them. What he didn't know was Hitler would race through the museum in less than ten minutes leaving Christoph to defuse the bombs without anyone blinking an eye, there plan failed and the German resistance group lead by Henning von Tresckow would have to halt there plan and try the assassination on a later date. this as well as all the other should give you a view of how big of a target Hitler was and the hatred that these resistance groups had for him and how far they would go until he was stopped.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?: Yes.

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=sharing ) and are familiar with it?: Yes.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people: I would TP said man who is made the sit to a roof top then I would TP the said man who is RDM'ing to the same rooftop, I would ask for both sides of the story and for evidence of the info given, while listening I would check the logs to see if the said player did RDM. This could go two of ways, 1) If they gave me the right info and evidence I was looking for I would look to see how much he had ARDM'd and/or RDM'd and warn him depending on the info found, 2) If it was the other way around and I was not given the right evidence I would conclude the sit due to not enough info and explain to both of them then TP them back to there original positions.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official: I would TP to him to start explaining then checking if he had VIP+, I would start by asking if he has any ideas on which branch he wishes to join Party, SS or Wehrmacht, if he doesn't know what they are I would then explain them also explaining about PlatVIP and VIP regiments. Depending on what he was interested in I would tell him to go into the F4 menu and pick Anwarter in whatever branch he desires.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around: I would TP to him and take him to a roof, I would then tell him he is breaking RP (FailRP) I would check how much time he has and if he has any past warns about FailRP if he does and he has more than 1 hour on the server and has no past warn I would give him a Tier 1 warn for FailRP if he had past warns I would give him Tier 2 FailRP with a ban for a day.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly: I would tell him he is breaking RP and see if it was intentional or not, if it was the case that it was a new player and he didn't mean it or didn't understand i would just verbal warn him but lets say it was an experienced player i would Tier 1 warn him and depending if he has past warns about FailRP i would bump it up to Teir 2.

5) A player is prop spamming: Permanent ban them as attempting to lag the Server is not acceptable.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments: Teir I warns can be from a mistake to a misunderstanding or can just be a new player, but Teir II warns can be were a player has been punished or told to stop and are continuing or can just be intentional rule breaking which it not tolerated and will be punished with a ban.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming: IC is everything in game and can be in discord and Teamspeak as well, this can be information, dates or a place. its everything that is in you RP character for example, There is a wanted man near BB gate with a black suit and a black hat and he has a gun ORPO HELP!. This is IC information that is being given to the police so they can do there job. OOC is anything out of game for example i would be able to talk about other games to friends but IC i wouldn't be able to because IC we are in the timeline of Nazi Germany and are only allowed to talk about things in that timeline. Meta gaming is information gathered OOC and used IC to my advantage here is an example, im in Teamspeak and im in an event and i hear an event planner saying that the are going to be doing a surprise attack from a flank, if i was to use this IC and tell people IC that would result in me breaking server rules and i would be warned or banned.

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP: Serious RP is were you have to be 100% serious with the max amount of passive RP and with correct names and information, Semi-Serious RP is were is not as much passive but still a little and you dont have to be bang on with everything i ts a calmer version of Serious RP.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode: Passive RP is for example instead of you just using the vehicle repair tool to fix a car you take it to a garage and get it repaired in a more role play manner. Passive RP is very important as its a way to make you feel more in the timeline and more in you character and setting overall it helps feel more one with the players and the server.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting: Combat baiting is a player purposely putting himself in a situation where he could initiate combat, for example running up to the MOI shouting slurs about the SS and running away or going up to the MB and saying you Homosexual and running away.

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Have you added the Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words): The reasons I think I should be staff more than other applicants are I believe i have the right skills in this field with experience to all tho it was a short 3 months I learned a lot about being staff and improved immensely, also with this being the right time to sign up for staff as I'm just coming up to the summer break with my having lots of free time and probably a messed up sleeping pattern I will be able to help people out on the server when other staff cant been on. I have a level headed composure and will be able to deal with situations without them spinning out of control, i believe i know most people in this community and I know that I would be glad to help them out making sure they have the best RP experience possible, due to me being always on my PC I will be able to monitor the server every day and every night catching out the late-night mingers. I help staff out most days helping with all I can, I also talk to a lot of staff and know most of them quite well. I have been on this server for 6 months and know most things map and knowing most things about the addons, i believe I have learned a lot for this server and i also believe this is the right move for me to make.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Requirements:

- You must be 15 years of age or older. ✅

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly. ✅

- You must have at least four (4) days of game time. ✅

- You must have 10 or fewer warns. ✅

- You must not be banned when you apply. ✅

- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly. ✅

- You must not advertise your application in any way. ✅

- You must not copy anything from other applications. ✅

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member. ✅

- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission. ✅

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.) ✅

I got permission to edit accidental photos out of my app - permission was given by Malte Scholze

Edited by Not A Nazi ™

-1/Neutral
Pros:
- Active at some point
- Has staff experience
- Active on teamspeak

Cons:
- Toxic in both ingame and teamspeak
- If ingame he is afk a lot and complains about others activity
- In conversations with him he usually bitches around
- Was and still only in GD.
- Not known very well in other branches
- Grammatical errors
- And as also my previous experiences with him when he
 was a CO and after being demoted he always begged for a rank

Additional Information: At the first time I thought its a joke but not. I'm thinking that someone could have helped you but of course I don't know the real answer. I state it as if we check this and the previous application what you made has a lot of differences. And as I said before. Stop being toxic and get yourself well known in other branches rather then writing "i'm gay" in announcement as you have done it before.

Good luck though

Edited by Friedrich Scharl

[Current NRP Rank]: GD-C Oberfeldwebel, Fahnenjunker and Hauptfeldwebel

[Previous NRP Ranks]: 1.SS Unterscharführer Einsatzleiter Der Finanzen Und Arbeit, 2x ORPO Wachtmeister, PZAB-GD Stabsgefreiter, 1.SS Hauptscharführer, Wachtbataillon-GD Leutnant, SA Scharführer, Gestapo Kriminalassistent, SD Hauptscharführer, EBG-GD Hauptmann, PZG-GD Oberfeldwebel, 3x RAD Vormann, 23rd Oberfeldwebel

14 hours ago, Friedrich Scharl said:

Cons:
- Toxic in both ingame and teamspeak
- If ingame he is afk a lot and complains about others activity

perfect

Ex everything in the game really

used to be irrelevant, but now im irrelevant and a schutze
U don't want to be on my dark side : memes

Denied

Thank you for your application but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin