Azazel Keenan

Scp-096 app V2

RP Name:Azazel Keenan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:432557277

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 2 weeks 1 day 6 hours

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 1 warn

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:

yes i have read the rules and i do understand them. Main rules would be to not kill randomly as that is RDM or go on a mass killing spree or that is MRDM.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

1. Do not go on a mass killing spree.
2.do not abuse your CL5 card to open your CC
3.Do not use your pac3 to look outside your cc door
4.when inside the CC i am not to sit in front of the door looking at it or else that is considered failbreaching.
5. Must kill all 096-01 even if they are my friends.
6. When i have killed the last 096-01 i must sit down and wait until someone looks at my face again.
7. I must not accidentally or intentionally kill anyone while chasing 096-1.
8. I will report to admins when someone attempts to failbreach me on purpose.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:

yes i can. I will play as much as i can when it is not full. And i will try my absolute best to give a good RP experience. 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?(Explain in full detail)

Special containment procedure lorewise:
SCP-096 is to be contained in its cell, a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m airtight steel cube, at all times. Weekly checks for any cracks or holes are mandatory. There are to be absolutely no video recording devices of any kind within the containment cell. And security must use pre-installed pressure sensors to make sure of SCP-096's presence within the cell.

Special containment procedure gamewise:

1.All personnel who is not E-11 of B-7 must turn around and leave the room as to not accidentally look at 096's face. 

2.The E-11 will approach 096 with their back turned to 096 and will take out the containment cuffs and bag that covers SCP-096's entire face as to ensure on the way back to his cc nobody can accidentally look at his face. and put them on 096 slowly as to not look at 096's face accidentally. 

3.When dragging SCP-096 back to it's containment cell they must make sure 096 has killed it's 096-1 and make sue nobody else is around to take off its bag. 

4.And when 096 is brought back to his CC they must take 096 to the corner and have 096 face the corner and slowly take off the bag and containment cuffs and turn around and walk out of the room as to not look at his face and close the door behind them to make sure nobody else walking by accidentally looks at his face.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?: 

Due to the class D looking at me i will enter an enraged state and I will chase the D class until i have caught up with him and proceed to kill the d class and once i have i will sit down and wait until a E-11 or B-7 comes to recontain me or if there is anyone else that may have looked at my face that i know did i will proceed to chase them and kill them until ally targets have been killed and then i will proceed to sit down and wait.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?:

yes it is good RP as 096 is supposed to kill everyone who looks at its face and if i were to not go back and kill every one that looked at my face it would be considered failrp as that is not how SCP-096 acts within lore.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096? 

I would recontain 096 and report over comms about the dclass so they can deal with him. Recontaining 096 is a much higher priority then a escaped d class as if someone was to see 096's face it could end up with a large amount of foundation personnel being killed.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: 

Since it is lore that anyone who looks at 096's face is killed i would proceed to kill the Goi as he had looked at my face even if it was a glitch with the playermodel which happens frequently. Proceeding to not kill the GOI would result in failrp.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: nope. Nothing at all.