Your In-game name: Erik Biergerstein

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195421301

Reason of the warning:  NLR 

Date you were warned on: 2 july 2020

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Diels on Duty

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: I was ID checked by gestapo for standing near them on a sidewalk.  I was then interrogated and after that killed. I than saw someone write in the radio "who snitched". I wanted to explain myself so I wrote something similar to this, "I got arrested by gestapo for standing on a public fucking sidewalk and than forced by the rules to give all the names //". I wrote // after to indicate that this was Out Of Character. 

Do you think your warning was justified: No

Why should you be unwarned:  I have been able to write // after a sentence to indicate it is out of character before. I understand that the rules are changed with the new LOOC thing. I understand that this would resault in a warning but I don't know why I got warned for both NLR and Metagaming over this same inicdent.I also wasn't brought to a sit, but just warned immedietly. If my friend haden't seen that I got warned in the chat, I probably woulden't have known about this warning. I was forced to do a sit myself to get the warns explained. I also think Diels resoning is very weird in this case. I explained to him that I meant that this was out of charachter, he than responds that it doesn't matter if I tell it in charachter or out of character because the other mafia will know what happened  either way. I think this is very weird since I am allowed to say whatever I want ooc since they can't use that ic. Also the thing I wrote wasn't any information that the mafia members could have figured out themselves since they already new someone snitched and everyone was getting wanted.   

Any kind of evidence:  Since I didn't know I did something wrong and I wasn't taken to a sit I sadly didn't clip it. 

Additional information:

Denied

9 minutes ago, Anton Biergerstein said:

Also the thing I wrote wasn't any information that the mafia members could have figured out themselves since they already new someone snitched and everyone was getting wanted.   

Shouldn't have said anything then, if you knew the mafia you were playing with weren't incompetent and had enough brain power to discover things themselves. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.