Your In-game name: Willhelm Zunvenhart

Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Graves123/

Reason of the ban: DTS

Date you were banned on: 2.7.2020

Duration of ban: 1 day

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Herman Stellman

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: He banned my buddy for literally no reason. He was told to shut up, brought him back, got called a 'funny guy' and proceeded to ban him. Then I called him out in chat, said that he's an insecure prick and that I would fuck his wife in front of him while she, quote unquote, folds my clothes. Now. I've been apart of this community since middle-way 2017 and I've been staff before on SCP-RP. In my whole time that I've spent here, not ONCE have I seen anybody get banned for arguing or DTS. This is clearly biased, as I've heard that this guy proceeds to ban people from 1.SS and never Wehrmacht, on top of that buddy needs to work on his self-confidence and self-esteem because if buddy gets offended over stuff somebody says in WW2RP community he'll never go far in life. Fix up pal you're a grown ass man, I'm more then sure that your ballsack is hanging down to your knees.

Do you think your ban was justified: No.

Why should you be unbanned: Because it's not a bannable offence. I did not commit a war crime.

Any kind of evidence: None.

Additional information: I got told that this is going to extend the ban, to the guy that banned me. This is nothing but the truth. Face it and take it. No offence pal, it's the internet. I didn't spit in your lunch.

Edited by Reaperr

You've stated on this in the topic but I'll paste the logs:

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]
[General] [Chat] [19983] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:00:42 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] thts not a 1 day ban
[General] [Chat] [20009] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:00:56 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] just bcz we RP in 1943 doesnt mean u r an authoratarian as a staff member
[General] [Chat] [20014] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:01:02 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] u inscure fucking prick
[General] [Chat] [20023] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:01:10 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] i will fuck ur wife in front of u while u fold my clothes
[General] [Chat] [20024] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:01:14 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] unban the bosniak

This is why you got banned, for DTS as you stated yourself.

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Greetings.

In your ban you state that your friend was banned for "literally no reason". If he makes an unban request, he'll be shown by he was banned.
You, as you've said here in your appeal, told Stellman that he, and I'll quote you, "an insecure prick and that I would fuck his wife in front of him while she, quote unquote, folds my clothes."
You state you've been here since 2017, and I presume this isn't on WW2 all the time. You say no one has ever been banend for DTS and that this is "biased", although I believe a long list of DTS bans could be found if need be.
In your request you also begin talking about Stellman, "on top of that buddy needs to work on his self-confidence and self-esteem", which also makes you seem even more egotisical than you already currently do.
Overall, take the 1 day ban and stop ranting about it on forums, you and your friend were both rightfully banned.
And after what Stellman put, it's a bit of a joke.

World War 2
Leutnant und Kompanieführer der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeustchland" Kompani 'Caesar'
Mitarbeiter des GD-Bataillons 'Berlin'
Former IC Ranks:
23. Hauptmann (nowadays called Bruno)

1 minute ago, Herman Stellman said:

You've stated on this in the topic but I'll paste the logs:

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]
[General] [Chat] [19983] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:00:42 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] thts not a 1 day ban
[General] [Chat] [20009] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:00:56 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] just bcz we RP in 1943 doesnt mean u r an authoratarian as a staff member
[General] [Chat] [20014] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:01:02 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] u inscure fucking prick
[General] [Chat] [20023] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:01:10 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] i will fuck ur wife in front of u while u fold my clothes
[General] [Chat] [20024] [Thu 02/07/2020 01:01:14 PM] Willhelm Zuvenhart ➞ elitevipplus: [OOC] unban the bosniak

This is why you got banned, for DTS as you stated yourself.

So I get banned for insulting him, but he gets to ban somebody for literally getting called a FUNNY GUY? This is really biased in my opinion dude. Where's the 50/50 share in this whole ban? Cool. I insulted him. But how does he get away when he's clearly using his power in an arbitrary way

Edited by Reaperr
2 minutes ago, Reaperr said:

So I get banned for insulting him, but he gets to ban somebody for literally getting called a FUNNY GUY? This is really biased in my opinion dude. Where's the 50/50 share in this whole ban? Cool. I insulted him. But how does he get away when he's clearly using his power in an arbitrary way.

Is this unban request for yourself or your friend? You keep bringing him up, but it has not much to do with the topic.
It may have been the reason you said it, but that doesn't change what you said.

World War 2
Leutnant und Kompanieführer der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeustchland" Kompani 'Caesar'
Mitarbeiter des GD-Bataillons 'Berlin'
Former IC Ranks:
23. Hauptmann (nowadays called Bruno)

Just now, [WW2] Mikkel Sörensen said:

Is this unban request for yourself or your friend? You keep bringing him up, but it has not much to do with the topic.
It may have been the reason you said it, but that doesn't change what you said.

Listen pal. Look at it this way. You did something wrong. I called you out, cool I insulted you. That's where I was in the wrong, but banning me over a sentence in the OOC chat is too far. I'm going to apologise for saying that I'll fuck your wife, but please man. Like I said. You're probably a grown ass man, you're a moderator. Do your part, warning, and we both move on. No need to ban, if you're having a headache and you cannot deal with people being reckless in the chat sometimes hop off, take a paracetamol and chill out for a few hours until your mood brightens up. I don't know why you're acting like I executed a bunch of civilians. You jumped straight to the ban, no verbal warnings, no actual warnings. 

Denied

How about you take the day and take some paracetamol and chill for a few hours yourself until your mood brightens. I don't tolerate disrespect in game, I don't tolerate this then coming into your unban request which does not help your situation what so ever. You time on SCP means fuck all too me, all I know from my brief encounter with you on this thread is that you can't accept your mistakes, and that you are the one lacking the confidence and esteem to grow some balls are accept you're in the wrong.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.