Tree

Unban appeal

I'm making a new one because the earlier one was not reviewed in the past 2 weeks.

Your in game name: Jacob Tree (as far as I remember)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95540272

Admin that banned me: I don't know.

Admin's name: I don't remember

Admin's steam id: As I said I dont know

Why I got banned? :

I got mad for a guy lying in sit. i was mad and shot him which i regret very much.

Why you should unban me?

I got banned about 8 months ago and I really changed if it comes to multiplayer. I'm a lot less toxic and I regret the action I made earlier. I really love that server, community and the whole idea of it. I would love to return

Neutral

+ 8 months old.

- You don't get this long of a ban for simple RDM.
Please detail your unban request further so that people replying can understand the situation.

Your old unban request was never answered?? @Maurice D Biggs

On 6/23/2020 at 7:51 PM, Tree said:

Your in game name: Jacob Tree (as far as I remember)

Username: Crocodile

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95540272

Admin that banned me: I don't know.

Why I got banned? 

I got mad for a guy lying in sit. i was mad and shot him which i regret very much.

How long have I been banned for?

Permanently 

Why you should unban me?

I got banned about 8 months ago and I really changed if it comes to multiplayer. I'm a lot less toxic and I regret the action I made earlier. I really love that server, community and the whole idea of it. I would love to return.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

Neutral 

thats because  As neo rock stated You dont simply get  Parm ban for Rdm + lying  

Its better to detail  It so we can understand it well .

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

I was permabanned because it was in sit. I was furious and started screaming that he was lying (I never said I was the one lying in sit). I used some disrespectful words against him and the staff member. After that I got the permaban. 

Not telling the full story in order to make it seem like he was overly harsh punished:

2 hours ago, Harland Kearney said:

Your ban is not RDM, here is your ban reason ingame,

Mass Prop Kill + RDM in a sit + Lying to staff

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

9 hours ago, Noe Rock said:

Not telling the full story in order to make it seem like he was overly harsh punished:

What do you even mean? It happened 8 months ago I simply did not remember everything. The ban reason does not show up when you enter the server. The sit was made about the mass prop kill (which was absolutely untrue, only that guy made a sit and called it mass prop kill). Once I rdmed him in sit i was automatically found guilty and permabanned. I could not keep my nerves back then. I truly want to return to the server for some proper, nice rp because i remember all the great moments i've spent on it.

9 hours ago, Tree said:

What do you even mean? It happened 8 months ago I simply did not remember everything. The ban reason does not show up when you enter the server. The sit was made about the mass prop kill (which was absolutely untrue, only that guy made a sit and called it mass prop kill). Once I rdmed him in sit i was automatically found guilty and permabanned. I could not keep my nerves back then. I truly want to return to the server for some proper, nice rp because i remember all the great moments i've spent on it.

You do say that. But where is the evidence to back up your words? Because Harland isnt lying about the reasons of your ban.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:46 AM, RevanInHeaven said:

You do say that. But where is the evidence to back up your words? Because Harland isnt lying about the reasons of your ban.

He could not lie about that because the admin who banned and had a sit with me gave that reason. I have no evidence to back my claims nor the admin had evidence except the testimony from the player making the sit. As I said earlier I was banned 8 months ago because of a stupid mistake I made and I am very much sorry for ruining or messing up someone's day or gameplay. I changed and simply want to come back to this great server.

Denied

Due to the ban reason and the poorness of the appeal I do not think it's wise to unban you, make a new unban appeal with more effort while also incorporating the new info Harland has supplied. 

AKA John Cale the funny event man