Franz Kriegeld

DTP [Tier I] Unwarn Request

Your In-game name: Franz Kriegeld

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174038344

Reason of the warning: DTP [Tier I]

Date you were warned on: May 1st

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Kessel on Duty

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: I was on the snipersnest when two people wielding rifles ran over the traintracks and killed Andre Franz inside the MB, we fought them off, and I called an admin for combat baiting. When they arrived they played dumb, saying "we just wanted to see what was in the tunnel" and when asked why they had rifles out, they said "because we wanted to defend ourselves". To me it was two very obvious minges, and while I was explaining my story, they start interrupting, also interrupting the staff member, and in the heat of the moment, I called one of them a retard, this prompting Kessel to give me a DTP.

Do you think your warning was justified: No

Why should you be unwarned: I don't feel my warning was justified, since I did not intend direct disrespect, I just got frustrated with a minge, that kept interrupting both the staff member and me, with dumb joking comments and pretending to be stupid. I was frustrated, and I feel like a DTP is very excessive.

15 minutes ago, Franz Kriegeld said:

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: I was on the snipersnest when two people wielding rifles ran over the traintracks and killed Andre Franz inside the MB, we fought them off, and I called an admin for combat baiting. When they arrived they played dumb, saying "we just wanted to see what was in the tunnel" and when asked why they had rifles out, they said "because we wanted to defend ourselves". To me it was two very obvious minges, and while I was explaining my story, they start interrupting, also interrupting the staff member, and in the heat of the moment, I called one of them a retard, this prompting Kessel to give me a DTP.

Here, I forgot to mention, I didn't call him a retard, I said "Are you retarded?"

" I did not intend direct disrespect"

The reason for a tier 1 is if you broke the rule accidently. So you stating that you did not intend to shows that it was a mistake and that a Tier 1 warning was the correct punishment.

Current Ranks

Spoiler

Geheime Staatspolizei Kriminaloberassistant (NRP)

CWU - Business Owner (HL2 RP)

Old Ranks

Spoiler

Leutnant der Polizei

4.SS Hauptscharfuhrer

Hauptarbeitsleiter

1.SS Obershutze

Accepted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SteamID provided is not warned. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.