Your In-game name: Daniel Wolff

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115335359

Reason of the ban: Breaking NLR

Date you were banned on: 02/10/2020

Duration of ban: 4 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Johan Schneider

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: So the first thing that happened was that i was driving around berlin as a mafia associate with one other mafia made man in the car.2 1SS tried to stop me however I started reversing after which the 1SS started shooting at my car after a bit of time i hopped out and me and my friend countered them as we were not under gunpoint. I died to which i stayed in spawn for around 10 to 20 seconds and then i went out of spawn and started walking around berlin. When i went near the MOI i saw my car on the road in front of the pd courtyard so i decided to take it. I soon found that it was stuck so i got out and then a 1SS member ran out of the MOI and arrested me without asking any questions. I called staff for RDA and i was told it wasnt RDA but when i tried to explain myself i was told that i was breaking NLR. After that i tried to explain myself in further detail however the admin did not listen to me and tried to speak over me. After that i got banned.

Do you think your ban was justified: No I do not think that it was justified

Why should you be unbanned: I seriously do not believe that it was a justified ban from my perspective as I know that i didnt break NLR

Any kind of evidence: No

Additional information: No Additional Information

What is there to explain yourself? I don't believe he didn't let you explain yourself as he was in that sit for a very long time as I witnessed. You broke NLR by attempting to take your vehicle back so there is no excuse. There is also no reasoning as to why you didn't break NLR from your perspective? You went back to take your car after you died... 

1.5 - NLR 
Whenever your character dies, he forgets everything that happened in your previous life. This extends to being arrested as you're arrested in year increments, this means you're going to be  in jail until after 1943 and so you do not remember anything of what occurred to you.Do not return to the area of your death the NLR timer on your screen expires. (3 minutes.) 
Remember: You are not allowed to come back after you die in your vehicle to pick it up, you must still abide by the NLR rule. 

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Hello, so from what I understood you had your vehicle and died (1.SS got you in a gunfight)  this caused them to arrest you immediately after they had seen you trying to take it after you had respawned, because logically, they would think that the vehicle's owner died. You admitted that you had left spawn immediately and tried searching for your car, this is the definition of breaking NLR, so a relevant punishment had to be issued for this case. 

Edited by Johan Schneider

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

+1

I was with him as Mafia and we were getting shot at by 1.SS so we got out the car to get them off our tail. We get killed, we respawn and wait then walk around Berlin he sees the car outside the PD courtyard which is a different spot to where he died. His NLR countdown was up and I don't really personally see why he got banned to be completely honest.

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Unteroffizier d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Funker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unteroffizier der Luftwaffe

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

I mean, i don't see how you can prove that he intentionally found his car illegally parked. So i'm sceptical on what grounds you could make the decision that he was actually breaking nlr and not just starting a new life and finding his car... 

Also the rule states you can't come back to you vehicle if you die in it... From what is see he actually didn't die in an rp situation with his vehicle so i fail to see how he broke nlr by re-parking the vehicle... Is this surely not just logical to prevent OrPo impounding it and then paying the fee to retrieve it. If you want to apply the same logic, Retrieving your vehicle from the impound would be nlr as it is from your past life.

Honestly this seems completely unjustified with no actual proof that he had broken nlr unless you can prove that he went back with the intention of getting his car which I assume you can't.  As for running straight out of spawn, that does not affect anything, the timer prevents people from running straight back to where they died, not returning to roleplay as a new person in a different area.

unless you have some way of telling that he actually broke the New Life Rule by intentionally finding his car then I don't see how you can justify the ban... Also he didn't die in his vehicle as a reminder.

+1

For now I'll say +1 .

This because first of all, how should you be able to retrieve your vehicle when it's impounded after you died. This means that if OrPo dies during a patrol they wouldn't know where there vehicle would be after their NLR has ended. This means that every regiment breaks NLR since they all retrieve their vehicle if they died. I understand the perspective of the admins, but this is simply a minor misunderstanding. 

Hauptamtsleiter und Gauschatzmeister Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex WW2 Moderator

Ex Deputy Gauleiter Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex Leiter d. SS-WVHA d. Ab. III und SS-Sturmbannführer

Mattheus Hentzenauer

Yeah +1 I agree with Hentzenauer This rule only applies to Civis when being warned and banned  for and that is not the point of a rule; If one job can break it many times over a civi can go get his car

Rule 1.1.2 states that if you use Ooc information Icly, and does not say the word "vehicle" at all, considering Reich Regiments do the same as what you are describing in the staff sit (including times involved with other admins) Id say its fairly hypocritical that this has happened, eventhough I cant state that "other people do it, so I can do it" rule, I can state that this pitential rule has not clearly been represented in the rules and therefore is not being enforced as such.

Without clear evidence that the admins in this case knew that he was going to (almost beelining) for his vehicle then you cannot state it comes under rule 1.1.2, however as he died in a different location than his car and therefore you cant directly show he broke NLR, I would hereny state an -1 on this application.

However I would suggest Server Management Staff to edit the rules to include attempting to get your vehicle after dying in rule 1.1.2, so that Reich Members can also get warned and banned just like this member has been done today.

Kind Regards

Dr Lewic Fischerman

Admin & Ortsgruppenleiter of the NSDAP

PS.

The only time when a rule cannot be expressly stated in the rules is Fail RP warnings, as there is too many fail rps to list, this is clearly not a fail rp warning but an NLR ruling and therefore the example of going back indirectly into your car which was away from where you died does not fit the written rule.

Edited by JTA
24 minutes ago, Григорий РаспутиH said:

Plus I dont believe that I broke NLR in specific as I accidentaly stumbled upon my car being illegally parked on the street

Was the car moved since you died too? Like moved to a different location?

Accepted

As your 3 minute timer for NLR was over, so permitting you to return to the scene of your death, which in this case was not even required as the car had been moved, in this instance I do not see this as a case of FailRP NLR. You did not return to the scene of your death, you did not engage in combat with your original combaters, and you found your car, which you recognised as your own, in a different location in your new life. In this regard, I rule this as a valid RP situation, and as such shall consequently remove warn and ban.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.