RavesTV

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/)

STEAM_0:1:510143210

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?:

The Netherlands, GMT +2

Can you speak and type English fluently?:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

8 Weeks 0 Days 20 Hours 58 Minutes 

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP:

Leutnant des Feldgenarmerie-Trupps “Großdeutschland” - Platvip and Pac3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?:

It depends on the situation. Sometimes there are too many people talking and then I use chat, otherwise I mainly use the microphone to communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?:

I do not know the exact date when I joined, but my oldest screenshot is of the 9th of April 2019. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1708161778

I took 1 break from the server for 2/4 weeks in total.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?

I am always on TS when I am on the server, but I am not that active on the forums myself, but I look around quite a lot.

List of all previous RP server staff experience:

None.

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify):

Michael Reitter: Senior Administrator/Deputy Event Planner

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2238655430

State the role of staff on the server

The role of the server staff on the server is to ensure that the server rules are being followed at all times, and to stop all drama (discussions and toxicity) that can occur in OOC chat on the server. They will make sure that people who are breaking the server rules are dealt with accordingly, depending on the situation, staff will also help players who need information about the server rules and other questions that they might have.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+):

The server takes place in 1943, in Nazi Berlin during World War II. At the same time, the battle of Stalingrad which took place in the Soviet-Union was being fought by the Germans and Russians. The Russians proved the Germans wrong in terms of combat skill and the 6th army would soon face a stunning defeat. By losing this crucial battle, the Germans would experience their first major loss. In the end, the 6th army would be surrounded, and would ultimately surrender themselves to the Soviets.

Next to the battle of Stalingrad, was the skirmish of North-Africa which was led by Generalfeldmarschall Erwin Rommel. The British and American troops under command of General Patton were making advances and were winning land over time. Eventually, the Germans would lose the battle of North-Africa and would retreat to Italy. After that, the British and American forces would head to Italy to enter Europe and reach their destination.

Finally, the fight in Italy would occur, and the Italians together with the Germans would defend against the Allied forces. Soon, however, the Italians would sign an armistice with the Allies, and surrender to them. In the end, the Allies would gain another victory, and continue their advances towards Central-Europe.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?
Yes.

Have you read the punishment list (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit ) and are familiar with it?
Yes.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP? 

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

I would check the logs and then see if he is right, after that I would bring the reported individual to a rooftop or secluded area and explain to him why he is here and ask him what the reason is for doing what he did.

I would check his warnings and if the player is new, he would receive a Tier I if he has no previous warnings for ARDM/RDM and give a punishment accordingly. But if the player is not new or he has previous warnings for ARDM/RDM, I would give him a Tier II warning and a ban depending on how many people he shot or killed.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

I would tell him about all the Reich jobs and side jobs that he can join like Orpo, Wehrmacht (Kompanie “Bruno”), or the NSDAP. If the person has ownership of Platinum VIP or VIP, then I would explain to him that he could join the 1.SS or the Wachbataillon Kompanie “Caesar” Or some side jobs like the Fepo, Logistiks and the Drk(German Red Cross).

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:

It depends what he is doing while he is messing around. I would give him a verbal warning at first if it is a minor issue, but if it is a big problem then I would give a Tier I warning. If it is a minor problem and the individual continues not to roleplay properly and he starts to annoy other people by doing so, I would issue a Tier II or Tier I NITRP warning depending on the situation.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

If the person in question is abusing his IC job powers, then I would tell contact his superiors and give information to them about the situation at hand. If the situation is extreme and staff is needed to interfere, then I would issue him a NITRP warning depending on the situation.

5) A player is prop spamming:

I would kick him immediately so he can't spawn in anymore props, after that I would warn him for Prop Spam and permanently ban him.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

Tier I warnings are issued to people who are new to the server and just recently joined, breaking a server rule. If the player broke a server rule by accident or unintentionally or when it is a misunderstanding. An example can be that somebody is running away under gunpoint after being on the server for around 4 minutes. He will be issued a Tier I warning.

Tier II warnings are for Intentional rule breakings and for people who were already being told to stop multiple times before. When a player has a previous warning for something he repeated, he is to get a Tier II warning for that again. If an experienced individual breaks a server rule, and he hasn’t been warned for this before, but he does not know what he did wrong, he can be given a Tier II warning as well for having no knowledge about the server rules.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming: 

IC (In Character) is everything that happens in the roleplay. Say for example that you as a Reich Official were kidnapped by a Mafia member earlier and you escape, and you see him later. You remember this guy and know In Character that he is your kidnapper.

OOC (Out of Character) is everything that happens outside the game and roleplay itself. An example can be that people are talking in TS or OOC chat in game, this can not be taken In Character.

Metagaming is the act of using OOC information such as platforms like Discord DMs or Teamspeak for IC reasons/purposes. Somebody was killed by a Resistance member while being held hostage, and when the person who got killed sees the Resistance member walking on the streets, (who he can’t recognise because he has a new life and respawned) he arrests him and takes him to the PD. This is a form of metagaming.

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

Serious RP: Serious Roleplay is when you are roleplaying as a character that you created and you are doing stuff that you would be doing in real life, like drinking coffee, reading the newspapers etcetera. Everything that you do has to be realistic and able to be done in real life. 

Semi-Serious RP: Semi-Serious Roleplay is often found when you are playing Dark-RP, Semi-Serious RP is more focused on the Job then on the Roleplay itself. In Semi-Serious RP people can use their mic to talk in OOC chat under any circumstance.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

Passive Roleplay is very important and an essential part of Serious RP. With Passive RP you can drink coffee or get a surgery done by a sanitäter/doctor. By doing these actions you can make the Serious RP feel more realistic. An example can be that you are handing over paperwork to your superior (/me hands you the paperwork) and then he can take the paperwork by doing (/me takes the paperwork).

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:
Combat Baiting is the act of baiting someone or a group of people into chasing you, arresting you or shooting you. For example, you are guarding a certain location, and somebody keeps putting communist flags in front of you and sexy dancing, and when you chase him he runs away to bait you into doing one of the three things mentioned earlier.

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him:

Friend request has been send

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him:

Yes

Have you added the Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him:

Friend Request has been send

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):

I believe that I deserve staff more than other applicants because I am an active member of the NRP community. I can be found daily on the server and on Teamspeak, I have a good grasp on knowledge in terms of the rules of the server. I will mention certain qualities that I have which could benefit the staff team. In situations where there is a lot of pressure and it is quite heated, I can keep a cool head and remain calm.

I am assertive and can make decisions fairly easily on my own, I know how to punish a person who has broken a server rule and when to verbally warn them instead of giving an actual warning and punishment. I keep in my head that you should always explain to an individual what they did wrong and how they can improve before I give them the punishment for what they have done. The reason why is because people want to know what they did wrong or for you to at least tell them it, so they won't do it and repeat their mistakes in the future where the punishment may even become harsher. 

I can actively listen well to people and that will assist me being good at determining how to deal with staff sits, because a lot of times something is either unclear, something just might have not have been heard, or lastly,  certain details and information that might have been misunderstood. I am not afraid to take and face challenges that come my way, and I will give everything that it takes to make sure I can prove myself. I can easily work alone and with a team of people. I think because of this I would be a great asset to the staff team. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

- You must be 15 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly.

- You must have at least four (4) days of game time.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

+1 

To start off, I would also recommend you.

After going through your application I have noticed that the questions were well answered, and detailed. 

You also have a high enough IC rank which means that you can be trusted. 

Good luck. 

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

+1

As Schneider said, I as well would've added my name on the recommended list. I even told you yesterday!

As staff we are normally expected to list pros and cons, but I think you have really taken your time to write the application and I can not see any cons currently. Therefore all I can say is;

Pros:

• Well written application
  • Good answers to scenarios questions
  • Has previously put a lot of time into the community (ex 2.SS CO) so I trust for him to do the same again.

Good luck!

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

As stated above.....

• Well written and detailed application
  • Professional behaviour IC and OOC
  • Has a lot of Experience 
  • Respectable IC Rank 

Overall a clear +1, Good luck.

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Server Manager

WW2-Staff Supervisor 

WW2-Event Planner

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer]