Firedragon

Unban request

Your In-game name: Hans Beerman

Your Steam ID: 76561198315652332

Reason of the ban: Fail Roleplay

Date you were banned on: 02/10/2020

Duration of ban: 6 days.

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Herman Stellman

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I planned in mafia comms a kidnapping of two guards, three people including me showed up so it was gun point 2-2. I told my guy in mafia chat to pull out his gun on the guard on the left, For some reason he started shooting. I didn't try to shoot them at first  until they began firing at us, I repeatedly in voice chat tried to tell everyone to stop shooting, But they didn't. For some reason the resistance nearby deceided to join in at witch point I myself got shot so I attacked them back. Again, this all went south. Also, the resistance aren't allowed to join in anyway so I don't know why they did.. I only told my man to gunpoint the guard and i would do the other so we could kidnap them, But he shot, they shot, I got shot and it descended into a gun battle.

Do you think your ban was justified: I do not.

Why should you be unbanned:  Because it honestly wasen't my fault, He shot, they shot, I shot. Also, I kept trying to tell everyone to stop shooting so we could sort this out but they didn't, And then the resistance came and joined in for some reason.

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: N/A

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.

Edited September 25 by Firedragon

Hello again,

I will start by saying that the staff members work of what is shown in combat logs and possible evidence.

The main problem with your story (and the actions you performed) were that instead of calling staff you started shooting as well.

When the sit started you immediately started freaking out and swearing in chat because you were stressed out because you were being banned. I asked you several times to calm down so that I could talk to the second person in the sit but you continued in chat so I figure that's why you missed part of my explanation and thus yielded this unban request.

I never doubted your story that you meant to kidnap the SA members or even enter the RS to kidnap (both of things are allowed). The problem here is that when I checked the combat logs you were the first person to have initiated combat (first person to hit someone as it doesn't show when the combat is not directed at a person), since you guys were at such close range I do believe there was no other combat previous to that.

Now comes the real issue, and the one that caused you to get banned rather than receive a let's say "Tier 1" warning. 

You have 1 day of playtime, several FailRP warnings, you say you tried to tell them to stop but instead of not shooting yourself, and calling staff because your mafia (or resistance?) colleagues are BREAKING RULES you decided to start shooting as well. You should have called staff to resolve the situation and never have shot. 

The moment YOU started shooting (even though logs say you started) at the SA as well and killing them you started breaking rules. Someone else breaking rules DOES NOT mean that you can as well. (e.g. shooting back at someone in spawn that is shooting at you) ALWAYS CALL STAFF.

Edited by Herman Stellman

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Herman Stellman, I understand what you are saying however the thing is, I don't know why it shows that, as seen previously in a previous ban the logs aren't always correct. The mafia with me shot, Then they fired back at us, And I know my health dropped during this time due to a shot witch is what prompted me to fire back, I don't know why the logs show that, But I know that's incorrect. Also, My week of play time is also irrelivant, Seeing as I played a good few months ago- Maybe a year, and then quit. I know the logs say that I shot first (According to you) but that is straight up wrong. My colleauge shot them and then we came under fire, Meaning I would of been in the right to shoot back at them in the situation, Unless I would not be, In witch case apologies.

Just now, Firedragon said:

Herman Stellman, I understand what you are saying however the thing is, I don't know why it shows that, as seen previously in a previous ban the logs aren't always correct.

Unless you have evidence proving otherwise there is nothing we can do expect trust the logs

@Henry Ullrich ok just replying to unban appeals to get your post count up? Please don't. Useless reply.

(As for when I wrote week, that was my mistake I meant to write day. As in you only have one day of playtime and this many warns/bans already - I have edited that part.)
Beerman, even if you didn't shoot first, you did shoot, you did kill someone, without counter. So like I said instead of calling staff you joined the rule breaking. During the sit you also said that someone started shooting so that's why you started shooting. The situation explained by the SA, the other player involved, and shown by the logs was one that requires a counter. 

And as for the logs not being accurate "as seen previously in a previous ban the logs aren't always correct". Irrelevant, that was regarding the logs just not refreshing (server lag/client connnection issues), which is something that happens seeing that we have so many logs to load in on an active server that sometimes it starts lagging/not opening. 

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Denied

I trust both staff and logs in this situation, you should have done what Stellman said yet you didn't, hey next time you'll know what to do properly! 

If I let the excuse of "the logs get things wrong" then EVERY unban request would have to be accepted on that grounds, yeah. No. 

See you when your ban is over.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.