Lynx

unban request

Your In-game name: Hubert Arno

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195017191

Reason of the ban: DTP [Tier 2]

Date you were banned on: 2/10/2020

Duration of ban: 1 day and 6 hours

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Dr Lewic Fichserman / JTA / no steam ID

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was kidnapped and Johan von Heidelberg said "[Platinum VIP] (OOC) Johan von Heidelberg: [Platinum VIP] (LOOC) Hubert Arno: now lets remove rp and stop crying" I said that because i typed so fast and instead of "resume" I typed "remove" after a few minutes i said in OOC chat "Nigga" to no one and JTA teleported to me and he checked my warns and he banned me after. I said "stop crying" because i said "don't kill me pls" and something like that because was boring and i want to get out of that fast and thats why i said "stop crying"

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned: Just because i said in OOC chat "Nigga" i said that random to no one and JTA teleported to me and instantly checked my warns and banned me. And I should to be unbanned because that's not DTP 

Any kind of evidence: https://imgur.com/a/4JU7Y06

Additional information: As I said . Just for a word to no one i got banned

Edited by Lynx [WG]

Dear Applicant,

I was the person that had banned you, I had indeed 'Come over' when you said the N word in OOC towards the man in question, however while that was happening the person had put in chat other insults you had given him in LOOC aswell, showing that during the proceedings you were indeed disrespecting him which is why RP had stopped. Just because the guy didn't call the sit doesn't mean that anything.

This is indeed DTP and therefore I -1 on this application.

Good luck in the future

Kind Regards

Dr Lewic Fischerman

Admin & Ortsgruppenleiter of the NSDAP

4 minutes ago, JTA said:

Dear Applicant,

I was the person that had banned you, I had indeed 'Come over' when you said the N word in OOC towards the man in question, however while that was happening the person had put in chat other insults you had given him in LOOC aswell, showing that during the proceedings you were indeed disrespecting him which is why RP had stopped. Just because the guy didn't call the sit doesn't mean that anything.

This is indeed DTP and therefore I -1 on this application.

Good luck in the future

Kind Regards

Dr Lewic Fischerman

Admin & Ortsgruppenleiter of the NSDAP

Is "stop crying" considered DTP? and just because i called him "dumb" i just told him before you came in that i was joking and not to take it seriously , however how is that DTP?

Neutral

I'm curious as to what these other insults were as in an NRP server I would say just saying "nigga" to someone would not yield a DTP warning.

"however while that was happening the person had put in chat other insults you had given him in LOOC aswell"

(I will contact the banning staff member and possibly edit my reply to a -1 or +1 depending on what was said.)

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

I have no idea of the context of this ban however Hubert Arno , you have called me a N*gger several times on both of my jobs when i was a superior to you on both of them, even though it is ooc, it is still disrespectful so personally i think a DTP ban should make you realise that you cant just call people that for no reason

Current Ranks:

Senior Moderator [WW2]

Sturmführer des SA-Standarte "Feldherrnhalle", Wachsturmbann I 'Berlin'

PlatinumVIP [SCP]

PlatinumVIP [SWRP]

===========================================================================================

Previous Ranks (of note):

Major und Chef der Heeresverwaltung des Generalstabes‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - 10/04/2021

Ortsgruppenleiter des Ortsgruppenleitung VI 'Königsplatz' [Oberabschnittleiter] | NSDAP Führungskräfte 27/03/2021 -  13/04/2021 [WW2]

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020 [WW2]

Einsatzleiter und Inspektor des SA-Standarte von Gaustabs von Gauleitung von Gau Groß Berlin 20/04/2021 - 26/04/2021

Amtsleiter | Oberabschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - 27/03/2021 [WW2]

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer -  12/10/2020 - 11/11/2020 [WW2]

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS [WW2]

Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer [WW2]

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor des Wehrkreises III [WW2]

SA - Oberscharführer [WW2]

Event Planner [WW2]

Accepted

Forgot about this, ban already expired.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.