Steam Name Jeka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106965493

Current rank on the server: GM COL, VIP and Jedi senior knight

What is your playtime: 5W 2D

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: yes I did

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I do

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum):

My name is Jeka I am twenty years old and I live in the Netherlands. I got a broad view of interests, from biology to modern economics and sports. I also like to go out with my friends a lot and I am currently studying at university. I am quite a calm but talkative person. One of my big interests in fiction is of course Star Wars. I also like to watch football and I watch every match of my favourite club back here where I live.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name): GM COL Jeka

Highest rank obtained: Colonel

What current rank do you have: COL, Jedi Senior Knight

What is your current regiment: GM and jedi

What should we pick you for Battalion:

I am also a very sensible and responsible person. I am of an older compared to the rest of the server. (Not really that old, but higher than the mean age I guess). And I think with my age I can make more direct and less emotional decisions. Also, I can be very critical when something goes wrong. Sometimes that can be harsh or brash but, in the end, it will give benefits. This is because people can learn from each other, also when having criticism. I am also experienced in leading in real life I have been class president al through my years in secondary school, and currently I am vacating a seat in my student council.  This gives me experiences supervising a class and what necessities the class need and then to redirect it to a higher up to solve the problem. This experience I got in real life is something I can really use to in practise in this game as well. I am also my team captain at my local sports club, so I know how to lead people and sometimes motivate them. This is an experience I can use in SWRP as well. Also, I would like to add that since I have been rank frozen I have improved majorly in my opinion. I got back to the rank of Colonel and hierarchy would not have promoted me and rank unfrozen me if they think I would not be competent for my rank. So, I think my change in attitude really did well for me but also for the regiment itself. Which would make me a competent person for the task.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:

Battalion’s role is to manage the base to let things run smoothly. They must consider request of the clones if it fits in the time schedule of the main base. Battalion has also the responsibility to look over the regiment they are supervising and look if everything there runs smoothly. This is especially important because if they cease to respond to any negative signals or they ignore it could have detrimental results on any given regiment. Battalion must lead events when they are being attacked by intruders such as the CIS and by other unknown enemies of the republic. The person doing this should be a more than competent person. Because if he or she ceases to succeed, they can lose a battle or even their own base. Battalion also must host trainings to improve the quality of the given regiment but also to control if the regiment is of a quality which is acceptable. And lastly Battalion also must control the cadet area to look if it is necessary to have any cadets be trained by a clone.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)?

Unfortunately, I have been demoted once during my LOA from COL to CPT. Hierarchy demoted me because they thought my behaviour in general was not worthy enough of a colonel. I must disagree with this fact; I am not someone who crosses borders a lot. Hierarchy then demoted me because of an (controversial) incident what happened before my LOA unfortunately they made the decision. And there is nothing to be changed about. Despite this happening I never ceased to underperform. I haven’t met my requirement as a COL only once never twice. Even when I was on ROA, I always managed to do my requirements. (Hosting trainings and try-outs.) I would also like to add that I have been rising up in the ranks again. I am back at colonel again. Hierarchy would not have promoted me if they think I were to underperform again. I think this shows that I am worthy again of my rank and that I have changed my attitude in a highly positive manner.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes, I do. And I salute them with upmost respect. An if I will become battalion, I will respect every clone respectfully.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL):

The battalion officers try to assist the regiments they are supervising to get an even better overall performance of the battle they are fighting in. However, the battalion supervisor isn’t allowed to order their regiment around because this is the role of the SO or the hierarchy. They can purely assist their regiment in combat in combat behaviour.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet must complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

-A mandatory training which includes: Faces, formations, questions and callouts.

-To lead an event successfully.

-To host a debrief.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

The battalion co-leader assists the battalion leader in events. They discuss about making good decisions and if the leader has good orders. He also tries to assist the leader when the leader is occupied and thus tries to grant and deny request if necessary. The co-leader only isn’t allowed to use voice amp.

Anything else: I thank you very much for taking the time to read my application.

Edited by Jeka
Put in wrong jedi rank

+1

Definitely improved since he posted his last app. In GM's current struggling state, Jeka remains as one of the few extremely active SOs going above and beyond to help the regiment. His behaviour has drastically improved as well and i think he definitely deserves a shot into Battalion. This being his second detailed app also shows that he is dedicated to the role.

1261615526_halo2.gif.f5d17fb54cf22c693879c59e09fd15d2.gif

+1

From what I've seen, he has stuck around in GM's low times. This shows resilience and that is a strong characteristic in anyone. Not only that but, he was demoted and still came back up in the ranks. Absolute trooper, deserves a chance!

Current Ranks:                                                              
DU Commander                                                                                           
Jedi Guardian                                                                                            

Past Ranks: 
35th Executive Officer

+1

all i got to say this man has shown so much improvement since his demotion and i think hes now ready for the role

Current Ranks:

Galactic Marines Vice Commander

Jedi Ace

Previous Ranks:

Galactic Marines Temporary Commander

Has improved since however recently decided to press the wee woo button while in noclip. Not really sure what to think to it.
While yes improved. Personally think better candidates exist but best of luck

Current Ranks:
Obi Wan Kenobi
Previous Ranks:
GC Marshal Commander
507884669_SolaireCoolGif.gif.56217aecabaa1e3b93dbda63b072edbb.gif

1 hour ago, Solaire said:

Has improved since however recently decided to press the wee woo button while in noclip. Not really sure what to think to it.
While yes improved. Personally think better candidates exist but best of luck

Well we were exploring the map. We were allowed to go anywhere we liked to go. So it was not during a normal defcon 5 situation. Although we had the freedom to roam and do stuff we like since it was basically just only exploration I still shouldn't have pressed the button.

-1 Neutral 

Remind me of Fallen

I don't really know who you are still 

In my opinion GM SOs lack leadership as most of the regiment playing is similar rank and since you haven't reached EXO I can only assume that you lack the appropriate capabilities 

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

I should start off by saying, well done. Your application was well made and I enjoyed reading it. I should also say that GM colonel is no easy thing to get, and by having the title for such a long time, it shows that you atleast good at your job.

My negatives mostly stem from what I have seen and heard from you. You are incredibly mingy at times. You have caused issues in the past and aren't really "serious." I would also have to agree with Silent. I just am afraid of a Fallen v2 and though I have not seen you lead, many GM are not leaders. "It is usually the Hierarchies job to lead" is a quote I have heard from a GM member before, which scares me slightly. And I should say I know who you are, but that isn't a good thing in this occasion

Overall work on your attitude and make sure that you improve these faults. I should also make it clear that my negatives are only breif.

Good luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------