Bernt Viktor Ohlsen

Bernt Viktor Ohlsen Unban appeal

Your In-game name: Bernt Viktor Ohlsen, got banned as Hanz Ivenstein

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:224019215

Reason of the ban:  Failrp, Countering bigger force

Date you were banned on: 10/5/20

Duration of ban:5 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Herman Stellman / STEAM_0:1:54981162

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was disguised as orpo with another mafia, there were 3 orpo members one being a CO, so i was talking with the other mafia to kill the 2 guys then kidnap the CO, after we both countered i got banned for failrp, stellman telling me that "if they dont shoot at you its failrp to counter" and after that Malte told me its was changed to countering a bigger force

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned: Because we both countered, i dont think 2 people countering 3 is countering bigger force

Any kind of evidence: no 

Additional information: no

+1

Nowhere in the rules does it state that counters must be in retaliation to a hostile action, with rule 4.5.1 only stating that you need a valid IC reason to counter or assist a player action Also if there was two of you you can counter double the amount of you as stated in rule 4.5.7, so i dont see why it would countering a superior force.

I am going to clarify that I spoke to the Stellman, and before we changed your ban  we had discussed it and it seems your friend adverted assist instead of counter, thus making it countering a superior force.

The ban for it being a hostile action was dropped and changed.

Past Ranks

23rd Infantry Division Company "Viktor" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Schütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberschütze, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Gefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Obergefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Stabsgefreiter, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unteroffizier, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Unterfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Feldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberfeldwebel, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Leutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Oberleutnant, Panzergrenadier Division Großdeutschland Company "Caesar" Hauptmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Scharführer, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Schütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Oberschütze, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Sturmmann, 2.SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" Rottenführer, Major, Oberstleutnant, Oberst, Generalmajor, Generalleutnant, General der Infanterie, Helfer of Ministry of Arbeit, Helfer of Ministry of Finanz, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Finanz, Helfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberhelfer of Ministry of Propaganda, Arbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Oberarbeitsleiter of Ministry of Propaganda, Ministirialdirektor of Ministry of Propaganda, Stellvertretender Gauleiter des Gau Groß-Berlin, Wachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivRevier-oberwachtmeister des SchutzpolizieivSturmmann des NSKK, S.J.B.O. Member, S.J.B.O. Wachter, Scaletta Associate, Unterführer des SS-AhnenerbevTruppenführer des SS-Ahnenerbe, Unterscharführer des 4.SS Polizei Division, Unteroffizier des Logistikstruppe, Unteroffizier der Feldgendarmerie, Swedish Embassy Guard, Swiss Embassy Guard, ST Trooper, CG Trooper, CG Private, CG Private First Class, CG Lance Corporal,

TruZw21.png

15 minutes ago, Jack / Malte said:

I am going to clarify that I spoke to the Stellman, and before we changed your ban  we had discussed it and it seems your friend adverted assist instead of counter, thus making it countering a superior force.

The ban for it being a hostile action was dropped and changed.

Why should i be punished for someone elses mistake? And He countered after accidentaly assisting

5 hours ago, Bernt Viktor Ohlsen said:

Why should i be punished for someone elses mistake? And He countered after accidentaly assisting

Just as a advice, make sure everyone countered correctly before shoting anyone, since it avoids situations like this. But anyway warns and ban seem to be valid no reason to remove them -1

According to the logs this is the order of events and also why you were banned:

1. You advert assist by accident

2. You advert counter

3. You initiate combat (you vs 3 orpo) 

This is countering a superior force

4. Your friend (beckette) adverts assist

5. Your friends iniates combat.

Beckette did not rectify his assist before he started shooting so he had been warned for FailRP and RDM. You on the other hand have an amount of playtime which in the punishment list is classified as veteran player so along with your previous warns this resulted in your ban.

As Malte had previously mentioned this ban was changed from invalid counter reason to countering a superior force.

This is not you getting punished for someone else’s mistake. This is you getting punished for your own mistake. When you are playing with someone and you are countering together you have to make sure you dont start shooting until you both have valid counters.

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Denied

With the response of Malte and Stellman, I agree that the ban is valid for the situation in which it was changed to, and as such this thread is denied.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.