Dieter Borsche 2

Dieter Borsche's Staff Application

RP Character name/s: Dieter Borsche (Main Jobs) - Bieter Dorsche (Citizen) - Diedrich Rytter (Mafia, Resistance)

Steam Name: Jabzensen

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/ STEAM_0:0:176794278

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: GMT+2

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 9w 6d 9h

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: 1.SS Rottenführer, Platinum VIP and PAC3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: Early in 2016, i have taken a few breaks because of real life situations.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: Everyday

List of all previous RP server staff experience: I was an Administator in Icefuse Military RP

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): 

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen https://imgur.com/a/06Wd1hr

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to help the new and current players with any problems they have or wondering about, the role of staff also includes stopping players from breaking any of the rules and to make the server enjoyable for everyone

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): From late 1942 German strategy, every feature of which was determined by Hitler, was solely aimed at protecting the still very large area under German control most of -Europe and part North Africa-  against a future Soviet onslaught on the Eastern Front and against future Anglo-U.S. offensives on the Southern and Western fronts. The Germans vague hopes that the Allies would shrink from such costly tasks or that the unnatural coalition of Western capitalism and Soviet Communism would break up before achieving victory were disappointed, so Hitler, in accordance with his dictum that Germany Shall either be a world power or not be at all, consciously resolved to preside over the downfall of the German nation. He gave infelxible orders whereby whole armies were made to stand their ground in tactically hopeless positions and were forbidden to surrender under any circumstances. The initial success of this strategy in preventing a German rout during the Soviet winter counteroffensive of 1941-1942 had blinded Hitler to its impracticability in the very different military circumstances in the Eastern Front by 1943, by which time the Germans simply lacked sufficient numbers of troops to defend an extremely ylong front against much more numrous Soviet forces. By december 1943 the 3,000,000 German troops there were opposed by about 5,500,000 Soviet troops

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them? Yes

Have you read the punishment list ( Punishment List v3.0 ) and are familiar with it? Yes

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people: I would start off with telling the others in admin chat that i am taking care of it, i would then go to the player and freeze him if he keeps on killing people, then i would check the logs to see how many people he has killed in the past few minute(s), if he would have had over 3 kills for absolute no reason i would've warn the player for RDM x3, but if he only killed One or Two guys i would warn the player for RDM x2, i would also check if the player has had any other warns with RDM, if he already has a RDM warn i would warn the player for a Tier 2 and Ban the player for one day.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official: First of all i would've teleported to the player, then i would explain him that there is Three different branches, You have Wehrmacht (Army) the SS, NSDAP and the SA, then i would tell the player that NSDAP and SA is a secondary job and that you can also pick between SS or Wehrmacht and still have the whitelist for NSDAP/SA, i would also tell the player that some jobs require Platinum VIP and that he can purchase that on the Forums and then tell him what each regiments do.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around: If i would see someone not performing RP i would first of all pick him up with the Physics Gun so that he can't move anymore, i would then give the player a verebal warning, if i catch the player not performing RP after the verebal warning i would issue him a Tier 1 warning for NITRP and a 1 - 2 week ban, if the player has an active warning, i would issue him with a tier 2 warn for NITRP and a 2 week or a permanent ban.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly: First of all i would bring the player to a roof and explain him how he is not Roleplaying with his rank properly, if the person continues to not roleplay properly with his rank i would PM a Commanding Officer of his regiment and tell the Commanding Officer that the player is not willing to roleplay properly with his rank, then i would ask if i should remove his whitelist from the Commanding Officer.

5) A player is prop spamming: First of all i would kick the person from the server so that he dosen't manage to crash the server, then i would "Remove All Disconnected Props" so that his props get's removed, then i would warn him for Prop Spam and permanently ban him.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments: A Tier 1 Rule Breaking is if the person is new to the Server and has not read the rules and that the player broke a rule that he didn't know existed, i would then tell the player to read the rules before joining back and then kick the player with the reason "Read The Server Rules (link)"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           A Tier 2 afterall is when the person broke the rules intentionally, if the person knew the rules but still went to kill OrPo or Civilians for no reason and knew the rules was broken and didn't even care about reading the rules. 

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming: IC (In-Character) is when you get information from what you have witnessed and give the information from what you have witnessed  to for example the OrPo so that they can use your information to catch the Mafia Or German Resistance Member. 

OOC (Out Of Character) Means that everything you say in OOC won't effect anything in your current Roleplay Situation meaning that you can talk about anything, for example you are getting a new computer or even a new car.

Meta Gaming is when someone uses something that was said in LOOC or OOC to IC. For example you are talking with friends on Discord or Teamspeak and you tell them to counter so that they can get you out of trouble, another way of of defining metagaming is for example when someone uses the tab menu to see your name and job and also just looking above your character to know your name.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP: Serious RP is most of the time for In -Character situations and that you must be  professional at all times during the Roleplay Situations                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Semi Serious RP has In -Character situations and OOC talks. when a Semi Serious RP situation is happening you can joke around and have fun but still a little bit serious.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode: A PassiveRP situation is when for example a Sanitater is performing his job by using the "/me" command, like Cleaning Wound, Gives Morphine to make it more realistic.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting: The Term Combat Baiting is for example when someone goes infront of the Military Base or Police Station then for example he starts Insulting the OrPo for no reason or even just throwing glass bottles at the building, other way of defining a Combat Baiting situation is when someone puts up some Communist Propaganda to make the OrPo or a Wehrmacht Patrol to go and check it out, then they have someone inside that building hiding as a "Mafia Boss" and his friends is lurking outside just to counter and kill the Patrol.

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: Pending

Have you added the 
Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him: Pending

Have you added the 
Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: Added

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words): I think that i should become staff because i have alot of experience in the Community, i have been playing on this Community since early in 2016 and that i know how the server works and what to do if someone is getting punished because of the amount of sits i have been involved with, i am very friendly to everyone and i am always free to talk with, i am also on very late and that means that i am on the server when the Rule-Breakers is on the server in the night. I am very active, i can atleast spend 6-7 hours a day with almost no breaks, as i've said i have had some past experience being a Administrator i am aware that the warn system is way diffrent from there, but away from all that i belive that the staff team would have good use of me.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:  I understand.

Requirements:

-
You must be 15 years in age or older.
- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly.
- You must have at least four (4) days of game time.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns. (Allowed by Gondo)
- You must not be banned when you apply.
- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly.
- You must not advertise your application in any way.
- You must not copy anything from other applications.
- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.
- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission.
- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

Hello Mr. Borsche Im going to check out your application!

Informations of you: You are 16? If you would take a sit and someone hears your voice would rather think you are under 14.

The Historical context: Usually I like to read the Historical parts of the application but the application is not asking for 1941 and 1942. It asks for 1943 and more information of the Fronts at the USSR, Africa and whats happening in the Reich its self etc. Releated to this: The Soviets actually managed to counter the operation in 1942 Winter (one of the coldest winters) but they were still sending men in death.

The Staff Respond questions: You could have detailed it more. SA is part of the NSDAP. RDM Sit could have been explained as you didnt wrote if you would have asked for proof/evidence etc.

More Questions: Tier II not explained well enough, Failed to define MetaGaming, Kind of explained Passive RP but could have explained it more BUT failed to tell the importance of it, Failed to define Combat Baiting.

Explaining why you should be staff: Didn't reached the minimal amount of 200 words. It's 150 words only.

Overall conclusion: The application is not detailed enough, you dont sound like a 16 years old which can lead to people joking about it if you are in a sit with someone, has more then 10 warns (I know that Gondo allowed it but still) be happy that you didn't received 8 more warns, and not known enough in different branches and regiments as he just left FG like a month ago as he said that "FG lost all power and HC was corrupted"

So a big -1

Edited by Friedrich Scharl

[Current NRP Rank]: GD-C Oberfeldwebel, Fahnenjunker and Hauptfeldwebel

[Previous NRP Ranks]: 1.SS Unterscharführer Einsatzleiter Der Finanzen Und Arbeit, 2x ORPO Wachtmeister, PZAB-GD Stabsgefreiter, 1.SS Hauptscharführer, Wachtbataillon-GD Leutnant, SA Scharführer, Gestapo Kriminalassistent, SD Hauptscharführer, EBG-GD Hauptmann, PZG-GD Oberfeldwebel, 3x RAD Vormann, 23rd Oberfeldwebel

Bias and immature:
With my limited interactions with you, you seem to be very immature and quick to pick a side which usually is a side of your friend, doesn't matter if he is wrong or not. 
You are immature due to the fact that the last interaction I had with you is when you as an FG member decided to commit career suicide (Trying to get yourself demoted on purpose) in the FG following in the footsteps of Andre Franz.
In my honest opinion you are not ready for staff.

Well well well look who decided to piss off an entire branch's officers and then apply for staff, interesting move.
So let's break this down, you were dam near kicked out of FG multiple times, you sound like, act like and frankly are a child regardless of whether or not you actually are 16. Moving on to the staff app some answers are rather short and word minimums are not met for at least one of the questions that require them.
I don't make a habit of replying to staff apps but I decided to make an exception here. In summary you enter the staff team over my cold corpse.

Kind Regards,

Willhelm Dach.

Edited by Dach

Previous Ranks (of note)

WW2 Staff Manager, WW2 Event Manager, WW2 Lead Mentor

Stellvertretender Gauleiter von Gau 'Groß-Berlin', 95. Feldgendarmerie Oberst, Heeresverwaltung Major

1.SS Obersturmführer, SS-Obersturmbannführer (Insp. d. RSHA d. Abs. III & Adj. d. SS-Oberabschnitt 'Spree'), Polizeipräsident (SS-Standartenführer) 

You are 16. Your brain is not fully developed, so all the people stating what you have done in your past is the cause of the scientific fact that your brain is not fully developed and can't make a decision out of common sense most of the time. I suggest waiting to go for staff until you fix your reputation and you prove me wrong that you are more mature than most of the people at your age. 

You can read more about this topic in the link below, or google your way to it yourself.

https://apps.who.int/adolescent/second-decade/section2/page1/recognizing-adolescence.html

Anyway, I give you a -1 out of the fact that you are not even close to taking decessions out of common human sense.

Spoiler

I did not know you much, but judging from Dach and Varem's  comments I think that you have no place in the staff team. Biased staff members are not needed due to the fact that It would ruin the team's reputation and would also make it toxic just like lewic said. You also have way too many warnings. 

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]