Firedragon

Firedragon's Unban request

Your In-game name: Hans Beirman

Your Steam ID: 76561198315652332

Reason of the ban: Fail RP (Meta)

Date you were banned on: 17/10/2020

Duration of ban: Permenant.

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Kauze

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail:  I had been un banned the day before and have been reading all the rules through. I haven't received a single warn since my un ban and I asumed everything was alright. I went about my day as mafia, kidnapping etc. Then I had seen a man use his comms near ORPO who was not in uniform and as such I knew he was undercover, I was the mafia boss so of course I wanted to kidnap him, but it would be to risky, and it would be Fail RP seeing how there were so many there. I left and figured it was a lost cause, Then I saw him sitting on a bench and went up to him again when he was alone. I pulled my shotgun out and aimed it at him, I told him to get against the wall and he did, I then proceded to cuff him and strip his comms. Then i told him this is all I wanted from him, with this being my reason for kidnapping him. I then proceded to dispose of him as is usual when you've got all you wanted out of someone you kidnapped. Then I went about my day with all his comms like usual, I saw in chat that he was TPd to a moderator and I knew he did a sit. I did in '@' explaining my point of view and that I don't beleive this would be a reason to teleport me. However they still did and after discussing they were asking for video evidence that I saw him use his comms/video evidence of my perspective of the situation. Of course I didn't think it would ever turn out like this and recording makes my game very laggy as my internet isn't good, and as such I didn't have evidence. I informed the moderator I had to go for my dinner as my mother was shouting me, He said I could just go AFK. A few muinites past and I come back to see the image I will post below informing me I have been banned for a week, Extended to perma due to my previous bans.

Do you think your ban was justified: No, I do not.

Why should you be unbanned: I beleive I should be unbanned as I did nothing wrong. I gunpointed him, cuffed him, stripped his comms and killed him. Nothing in that broke the rules, however they were claiming that this was meta. However if you press tab then you can't see anything, and who records every guy they see using comms? It would take up to much space and make my computer unbeleivably laggy. I should be unbanned because I know i've got a bad history, However I've really read through the rules and I'm sure I've done nothing wrong. After my previous bans I made sure that I broke no rules, I actually asked in '@' A lot to make sure that what I was doing was okay just incase I forgot something. I have read all the rules through and I'm confident I broke no rules. I also didn't meta and don't see how I could as tab dosen't show anyone who is undercover.

Any kind of evidence: I do not have any evidence. My ban is for a lack thereof as a matter of a fact.

Additional information: I just want to thank anyone reading for taking the time out of their day.

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.

prof.jpg

+1

After reading the unban appeal, and speaking to the banning staff member I believe the ban was not completely justified as there is no actual proof of metagaming and the staff member also stated the the user did not have able time to explain himself during the sit since he (as stated) needed to AFK due to IRL commitments. 

Banning staff member has also stated that the user said he saw the person walking with a PPK out and speak on reich comms, I have been told there is no evidence disproving these facts?

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

Hey i was the Moderator that had banned you,

I will tell the situation in my eyes:

The sit was made for MetaGaming and i took the sit and teleported both parties to the roof so they could explain what happened and this was said:

I asked you your side of the story of what happened and told me this, You saw him with a gun out (almost all jobs can have guns like , Upper Class German Citizen ,  business owner , extra extra ). That was indeed a valid point indeed to get him kidnapped but u still didnt know if he was a gestapo agant

and you said that you saw somebody use Reich Comms as a not Reich Official  Member (I agree that looks suspicious and good enough reason to kidnap him ) but then u stated that you weren't sure if it was this man or a other person who did that .

after which you told me that your Mom was Yelling at you to come  for dinner. After you asked if you could leave and I told you just to go Afk while I finished up the Sit like i told you.

With all this information it looked for me as you where meta gaming and deemed to ban you for it cuz you already have a ton of bans related to FailRP and that's why it was extended to a Perma Ban instead of a 2 day ban 

Thank you for reporting, and have a nice day. Kauze

@Hans Kauze

Hi! I noticed you don't agree with my appeal. So I will counter your argument step by step paragraph by paragraph!

You agree with me that it's a point to kidnap that he had a gun out. I agree with you here, however I don't agree with you saying 'I still don't know he's a gestapo agent' because even if I didn't, would this not be enough to search him/strip comms anyway? Seeing how he had a gun that only reichs officials would have, even if I didn't know he was gestaopo, Would that not be good enough reason to know he was with the Reich and then strip comms? I knew he was reich official like stated but, even if not, I beleive this itself would be good enough.

I know seeing the comms is a good enough reason to kidnap, witch is why I did. However when you say I said "u stated you weren't sure if it was this man or a other person who did that ." That's incorrect. I stated something along the lines of "I'm 99% sure" or "I'm preety sure" or something like that. it may look like I'm doubting myself, however It is merely a figure of speach.

After the sit was finished up during my absence. Due to a lack of evidence, as it was purely word against word, could you not of either warned me due to not enough evidence to fully ban, or simply dismissed the case due to lack of evidence. I saw him with a gun out and talking on comms, and he claims something else. I feel you should either not ban fully due to lack of evidence, or call in a superior to handle it.

Thank you for reading,

Have a nice day,

Hans Beirman/Firedragon.

Dear Applicant,

After seeing both your application and the staff member that had banned I can see that in his perception it was metagaming however with the justification that you have and the lack of proof from both sides I can see its more 'word against word' and therefore I would +1 this application as I feel getting banned for something that is not 100% proven is not justifable, however I do understand the actions taien from the staff memver without all of the reasonings presented at the time.

Kind regards

Admin & Hauptamtsleiter

Dr Lewic Fischerman

5 hours ago, Hans Kauze said:

Hey i was the Moderator that had banned you,

I will tell the situation in my eyes:

The sit was made for MetaGaming and i took the sit and teleported both parties to the roof so they could explain what happened and this was said:

I asked you your side of the story of what happened and told me this, You saw him with a gun out (almost all jobs can have guns like , Upper Class German Citizen ,  business owner , extra extra ). That was indeed a valid point indeed to get him kidnapped but u still didnt know if he was a gestapo agant

and you said that you saw somebody use Reich Comms as a not Reich Official  Member (I agree that looks suspicious and good enough reason to kidnap him ) but then u stated that you weren't sure if it was this man or a other person who did that .

after which you told me that your Mom was Yelling at you to come  for dinner. After you asked if you could leave and I told you just to go Afk while I finished up the Sit like i told you.

With all this information it looked for me as you where meta gaming and deemed to ban you for it cuz you already have a ton of bans related to FailRP and that's why it was extended to a Perma Ban instead of a 2 day ban 

Thank you for reporting, and have a nice day. Kauze

I agree with you and think that the metagame ban is correct. What I don't understand is why you want to give him a permanent ban for metagaming? Just because he has previous bans due to failRP is from my experience not a reason to  give him a permanent ban. 

Accepted

After talking to the banning admin, we both agree that the ban is to be removed. In reference to @Anton Biergersteins comment on:

1 hour ago, Anton Biergerstein said:

What I don't understand is why you want to give him a permanent ban for metagaming? Just because he has previous bans due to failRP is from my experience not a reason to  give him a permanent ban. 

This is because it was his 7th ban, with the new system, no matter the previous warnings, and previous bans, the 7th ban is permanent. That is why the metagaming was permanent. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.