Xyrus

Unban Request

Your In-game name: Rudolf Meister

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95612596

Friends steam id: STEAM_0:0:142911870

Reason of the ban: Originally, I was banned for 7 days because of warnings. Later on, I was permanently banned for using my friends account to join from my device.

Date you were banned on: Oct 23rd, 2019

Duration of ban: Permanent

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Banned by Console

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was banned for 7 days. My friend asked me if I wanted to play on his Steam account and without any hesitation, I complied. After logging in, I was automatically greeted with a perma ban.

Do you think your ban was justified: Yes, as it was writtes in the rules that bypassing a temporary ban with another account is a perma bannable offense.

Why should you be unbanned:

I would love to start playing the server again with my buddies. It's been nearly a year since my last ban and I've wanted to write this appeal earlier, but I kept putting it off. I want to get back into this server primarily for it's roleplay aspect which is amazing. The majority of my Garry's mod hours have been put into all kinds of roleplay servers and this one almost takes the cake for being my favorite one. I am a fan of WW history and to be able to put yourself into a character and then play out different scenarios and scheme out either good plots or bad plots to your story just pulls me in.

The worst warning I got that I recall was prop climbing which I, at the time, didn't know was a big offense. I got into another side of a base and didn't do much else than look around and wander until I got caught and detained. Other instances were primarily smaller stuff where I was so eagerly devoted to the gameplay with friends that we forgot some stuff shouldn't be done. When I was banned for 7 days I was asked if I wanted to play on a buddies spare account. After that, the story writes itself, perma banned.

Now I don't know if this will be a good enough of a reason to be pardoned from ever joining this server again but if I am I will pay a lot more attention to warnable rules that I've learned exist through the punishments I received and overall respect the dedication that was put into making this RP community.

Any kind of evidence: None

Additional information: Thank you for taking your time and reading this and thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Xyrus

Just to make it easier for the staff member reviewing this request, you'll have to provide both your own and your friend his SteamID.

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

+1 its been a year so I think he's had time to learn from his mistakes

Current Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                      Orpo Unterwachtmeister                                                                                                                                                      Hauptamt Konigsplatz Arbeitsleiter

Old Ranks:                                                                                                                                                                                             Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                            Inspektor d. Orpo d. Ab. III                                                                                                                                                      Hauptmann der Polizei                                                                                                                                                                      SA-Sturmmann                                                                                                                                                                                    23rd Schütze

Accepted

Sure? I guess.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.