Firedragon

Firedragon's Unban request

Your In-game name: Hans Von Fritz or Fritz Von Hans

Your Steam ID: 76561198315652332

Reason of the ban: LTARP

Date you were banned on: 27/10/2020

Duration of ban: Perma

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Auster Schumacher

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: Okay so, I am not completely sure why I was banned, but after talking to Stellman in DMs I beleive I have a decent idea of why I was banned. Now, Let's get into the explaining part. I had just finished fixing up my disguise outfit of Major, And I was walking along the street when my mother shouted me in, I went to her and did what she asked (just a few chores) and when I came back I was in a room with a few Reich Officials. After that we began wlaking to the MB and there was a checkpoint, I asked if it was needed for me to go into the MB or not, and I began walking away. Then I was sorrounded and they asked me for my ID and such, obviously questioning me. At the same time the event pop up occured and I expressed the fact that I wanted to join the event. I was told I could by a Senior Event Planner who was in the situation. Most likely as they just wanted me out of the outfit and by joining the event I would of lost the disguise anyway.  (I forgot the senior event planner's name) I clicked yes and everyone began walking away. I thought that was It and I was about to join the event, However my PC has a timer on it and the power shuts down at a certain time, however due to the clocks being set back due to daylight savings or whatever it's called, My PC had been going off earlier than normal, And before I could join the event it turned off. 

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned: Because the situation was already over when I clicked 'Yes' and my computer turned off, Meaning there would be no reason to ban me as the situation was already over with.

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: N/A

4 minutes ago, Pagan / David Schtuaf said:

Hello Mr Firedragon,

I was one of the members of the Feldgendarmerie questioning you outside of the MB when you were disguised. I believe you were banned due to the fact that you switched to an event job in the middle of active RP. I believe it was myself, 3 other Feldgendarmerie members and Auster around you, when you were being questioned you gave no one any indication that you wished to join in on the upcoming event and simply switched job when we were talking to you.  

Im unsure when this happened because I can remember you just disappeared when questioned wtihout any notification that you would be taking part.

For this I am going to have to -1

Sincerely,

David

I'm not sure what you mean? I told you that I wanted to join the event and I was given confirmation I am allowed to? By all means the admins can check the chat logs

Denied

Well, I guess I shall talk to my 2 Senior Event Planners and possibly issue a tier if this statement is true, They could see you were in an active RP situation which had not ended, and to say you could join the event in the middle of it is absurd. Thank you for this report, but even with this, I cannot confirm your statement until then, so the ban I issued shall remain.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.