Stanleybob M8

I do not know what i was banned for (part 2)

Your In-game name: Adolf luffendorf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235089604

Reason of the ban: I do not Know (Wasn't in game)

Date you were banned on: October the 27th 

Duration of ban: 3 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): I do not Know (Wasn't in game)

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I Got arrested and i was in the jail room and i said to him mate i acc need to go (i was going to my grans) he said alright just disconnect so i did then i come back on to find i have been banned

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned: Yes (and if I cant be unbanned at least tell me why it has happened)

Any kind of evidence: No because I wasn't even in the game

Additional information:

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.

Edited by Stanleybob M8

Although "going to your grans" is a valid reason for disconnecting, I don't think it warrants LTARP. I'm unsure if there was a staff member around the prison that banned you, but you did break a basic rule, if you knew you had to go to your grans then why did you break a law that required you to RP in jail.

Im also unsure if you spoke OOC IC when stating you had to go, if so that also warrants a warn or a ban so either way i think this is deserved, perhaps try to read the rules next time.

It could be seen as ok due to the fact someone allowed you to leave, but a staff member must have seen it from another perspective

Regards,

Gustav Becker

Edited by Gustav Becker

Current Ranks:

Senior Moderator [WW2]

Sturmführer des SA-Standarte "Feldherrnhalle", Wachsturmbann I 'Berlin'

PlatinumVIP [SCP]

PlatinumVIP [SWRP]

===========================================================================================

Previous Ranks (of note):

Major und Chef der Heeresverwaltung des Generalstabes‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - 10/04/2021

Ortsgruppenleiter des Ortsgruppenleitung VI 'Königsplatz' [Oberabschnittleiter] | NSDAP Führungskräfte 27/03/2021 -  13/04/2021 [WW2]

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020 [WW2]

Einsatzleiter und Inspektor des SA-Standarte von Gaustabs von Gauleitung von Gau Groß Berlin 20/04/2021 - 26/04/2021

Amtsleiter | Oberabschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - 27/03/2021 [WW2]

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer -  12/10/2020 - 11/11/2020 [WW2]

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS [WW2]

Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer [WW2]

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor des Wehrkreises III [WW2]

SA - Oberscharführer [WW2]

Event Planner [WW2]

Gustav Becker I did not intend to get arrested as it was for reckless driving 

and i did state it in IC originally i quickly corrected my self i did this because i was in quite a rush realizing i had to go in like 10 mins and i was not ready

also i do not know how to get my own steam id

Well I could not really get the "okie you can go" from the admin because i had to acc go

Edited by Stanleybob M8

The logs shows you got banned for LTARP by Senior Admin Hermann Stellmann, for leaving custody. This is normally a 2d Ban however as this is your second ban was on the 25th, this means 60 Hours in total and 3 Day Ban. I suggest next time that you please use the @ function to be able to communicate with staff so you no longer have a problem with leaving during RP.

I will also ask the Senior Admin in question to comment on this application, so that we can get a full story.

But based from what I can see this is a -1 on this application.

Also its kinda coincidental that you got arrested for wrecklessly driving, when your first ban was VDM.

Edited by JTA
Added his first ban

Denied

Accepts and Understands his Mistake.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.