Type of suggestion (job/vehicle/etc): Veihcle for a job

How important is your suggestion on a scale from 1 to 10: 2

Your suggestion: Give OrPo the R75 motorcyle with sidecar.

Reasons for this suggestion: OrPo wouldn't benefit from this but it would be pretty cool, It would act as a smaller patrol type with a seat for a prisoner in a sidecar and a radioman at the back and of-course the driver up front. It would add the ability to have maybe one parked at the front of the PD for quick response or chasing of a suspect, as well as giving the use of the goggles skin option. Due to it being a bike it makes sense that it would be more suited for patrolling a smaller area, maybe 2 units patrol different areas of the city. I think it would be good but not necessarily needed. 

Any relevant links: N/A

Additional Information: N/A

Hello, 

I see where you are coming from with this but as Viko stated what is the point in you having the R75 added to your inventory is it is just there to be 'cool'. It would not benefit the OrPo in anyway as you already have a few vehicles that you can use to respond to certain raid's and such.

From this I will be giving your suggestion a  -1 simply because it is literally pointless OrPo acquiring a R75 which they would most likely rarely use for it's dedicated purpose.

Good Luck!

Sommerfield

original.gif

No.

Firstly motorbikes are mostly used for traffic related purposes and if this got added this is what I would expect of it in the case it's added, secondly as already mentioned above the OrPo already has a variety of vehicles to choose from and they are infact a police force which do not need much as they just interact with civil law each day and in my opinion do not need a motorbike to perform their duties which they're already capable of, the literal fact you have MP40s for nearly all NCO ranks is already very good.

Due to the reasons stated above, I will be giving this suggestion a -1.

Edited by Lambert Selig

Denied

No Thanks.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.