Biergerstein

Unwarn request | Alfred Biergerstein

Your In-game name: Alfred Biergerstein

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82868544

Reason of the warning: FailRP [Tier I] - Having a turbo charger on the car

Date you were warned on: October 31st

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Fabian Otto - STEAM_0:1:193161319

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: So I had recently bought some new cars from the civilian car dealer. I bought the cars and was about to change the color of them, but I found more options to the car. There were options like like turbochargers, exhausts and skin change (Another color on the car roof). I decided to equip the different options on my car and I was satisfied with all the cars. But then Trial-Moderator Fabian Otto told me it was FailRP with the options on the car, and decided to give me a FailRP [Tier I] for it. 

Do you think your warning was justified: No, I don't think my warning was justified.

Why should you be unwarned: Most of the civilian cars from the server are either from the 1950s. I don't see why putting other turbochargers or exhausts on the car would be FailRP, as none of the civilian cars are german. A turbocharger on an car from the 1950s would make sense, as all the civilian cars are American. But if this option now is FailRP, I don't see why there would be an option for me as a player to add new tubochargers or exhausts for the car. I mean it is not possible for me to change the sound preset or maybe even edit the torque. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7.2.8: You are not allowed to edit your vehicle or any other vehicles in any way, unless you are permitted by event planners to do so because of an event or permitted by the Server Management Team.

I see this warning as not being allowed to edit your vehicles through the "edit properties" option. https://ibb.co/2sthPsq

But this is not the case. The only thing I did was putting on some car parts on my cars. For example the turbochager which was one of the options. This did not effect the performance on the car, only the appearance of the car. Why is there options for players to add more car parts on the car if it now is FailRP. 

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1238235086 - This is the car pack the server is using. All of the cars are American and from the 50s. The car pack isn't really making the server more hisorically accurate. That's why I think adding car parts as turbochargers shouldn't be considered as FailRP. Only the "edit properties" option should be considered as FailRP.

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unwarn request more likely to get accepted.

Edited by Biergerstein

Dear Applicant,

This is a rather funny case, because on Wednesday me, Fabian Otto and Micheal Reitter in terms of Mentoring was in the Admin area on GMOD, giving,Fabian Otto question and answers.

Now here is why its important for this case, one such thing was a car with Turbo/extended exhausts, now why was it against the rules? Oh yes its Fail RP, it didnt exist in then times.

Now one thing I noticed done wrong isn't that the rule is wrong, far from it, its actually he didnt check your playtime, I have known you on the server for a very long time and I have full dpubt your a veterian player.

Id therefore request that this is moved to a Tier II Vet, as Veterians don't get Tier I's, thank you for allowing us to know this little problem that has occured. -1 on this application.

Edited by JTA
24 minutes ago, JTA said:

Dear Applicant,

This is a rather funny case, because on Wednesday me, Fabian Otto and Micheal Reitter in terms of Mentoring was in the Admin area on GMOD, giving,Fabian Otto question and answers.

Now here is why its important for this case, one such thing was a car with Turbo/extended exhausts, now why was it against the rules? Oh yes its Fail RP, it didnt exist in then times.

Now one thing I noticed done wrong isn't that the rule is wrong, far from it, its actually he didnt check your playtime, I have known you on the server for a very long time and I have full dpubt your a veterian player.

Id therefore request that this is moved to a Tier II Vet, as Veterians don't get Tier I's, thank you for allowing us to know this little problem that has occured. -1 on this application.

"Tier II - Intentional Rule Breaking /Constant Rule Breaking / Already been punished or told to stop / No Rule Knowledge Whatsoever"

What do you mean with a Tier II JTA? Do you really think my behavior was intentional?

As this was the first FailRP warn for "having a turbocharger on the car", I don't think this has to do with constant rule breaking. And you really think I have "no rule knowledge whatsoever"? I'm fully aware of the rules. Do you really think i did this intentionally? 

Edited by Biergerstein
2 minutes ago, JTA said:

Im afraid it states in both our conduct & the rules that Veterian Players should know the rules and shluld not be given Tier I Warns

Where does it say that JTA? I think veteran players also can receive Tier I warnings. In my case it was an unintentional error.

Tier I - Misunderstanding / Unintentional Error / New Player / an Accident

Edited by Biergerstein

It stated that the only time when Veterians are given Tier Is is for unintentional via the action (not for not knowing the rule you should know) rule breaks. In this unwarn it clearly states you purposely put the fail rp item on your car and therefore did the action to break the rule. This should be a Tier II in my mind.

The question is, why are you even able to put those things on your car if it is FailRP. It should be removed and the warn as well. He did not edit the car as in edit via the properties and I believe the warn should be removed. You cannot expect everyone to be experts within the automobile area. Not everyone thinks about when the turbo charger was invented. As the things was actually included in the options when he bought the car I do not think he should have been given a warning at all. Especially not a Tier 2.

Edited by Jakob Isringhausen

Well this became a cluster fuck rather quickly. Even with the players 26 warns, and 16 Tier Is, as this was indeed purely accidental (in my eyes anyway), this is to be bumped down to a Tier I and ban removed.

To avoid this in the future, get your names from like german fantasy random name generator to get valid, and correctly joined first and last names. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the reply by Auster when he decided to give Jakob a Tier I, and you say veteran players can get Tier 1s?

Edited by Biergerstein

Accepted

In this case, the warn is to be removed entirely. This situation could have easily been avoided, and it is entirely on me. The editing of bodygroups for vehicles is meant to be disabled, but the changing of skins and colour is permitted. When I added the new cars, I failed to remember to access the car dealer prompt and tick the disable editing of bodygroups. 

This is on me, not on Biergerstein. For reference though, the editing of cars does refer to the C menu, the editing of cars - in reference to colour or skin (in cases where it adds different coloured side panels or roofs) is permitted as long as it is a colour like black, white, cream, or the even colours which apply a darker colour panel over a bright horrid eye-sore colour.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.