Aiden Mertz

Aiden Mertz unban request

Your In-game name: Aiden Mertz

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172593336

Reason of the ban: 3rd person abusing

Date you were banned on: 04/11/20

Duration of ban: 2D

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Stellman STEAM_0:1:54981162

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was in my office when an MB raid happend and i heard alot of gunshots so i went out to defend during combat i shot stellman at the lineup area at the MB while i also saw him move towards the back of the garage area where using common sense i peeked the back of it and killed him due to him not having much place to go to since the other side was covered by another soldier, after i killed stellman he brought me to a sit showed me no evidence of me breaking the rule and even varem vouched for me saying that i was not 3rd person abusing since we were in a discord call and i was sharing my screen. 

Do you think your ban was justified: No

Why should you be unbanned: I didnt break any rule there i was simply using common sense during combat.

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: And for whoever's wondering, I killed a lock picker at the back so I doubt the door was unlocked. Not to mention the fact that if he just hid behind the garage I assumed he was wounded from me shooting him so I would've gone and flanked him.

Current Ranks : Major Der Wehrmacht, Bulgarian Diplomat/Head Secretary

Previous ranks : FG Oberleutnant, 1.SS Untersturmfuhrer, 7.SS Untersturmfuhrer, WW2 NRP Event planner + Mod, 23rd Oberschutze, GD Stabsgefreiter, GD Caesar Hauptmann.

16 minutes ago, Aiden Mertz said:

a sit showed me no evidence of me breaking the rule and even varem vouched for me saying that i was not 3rd person abusing since we were in a discord call and i was sharing my screen. 

1. I said I would show you the evidence (I have to upload it to YouTube so I can not immediately show you obviously)
2. Varem stated he could not see your game which you conveniently forgot to mention in your appeal, I wonder why?

46 minutes ago, Aiden Mertz said:

i shot stellman at the lineup area at the MB while i also saw him move towards the back of the garage

I was shot by someone wearing a helmet, which you were not as you can see on the video. 

As you can see you start shooting as soon as your gun is cleared of the wall which indicates you knew where I was as you also had your gun directly aimed at me, if you "knew" that I walked behind the garage you wouldn't know where I was at that point in time and you wouldn't have conveniently walked around the corner right when I was there. 

WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

9 minutes ago, Herman Stellman said:

2. Varem stated he could not see your game which you conveniently forgot to mention in your appeal, I wonder why?

I said I could see his game on my second monitor, but not in the recording as I only record my main monitor which is the game.

10 minutes ago, Herman Stellman said:

I was shot by someone wearing a helmet, which you were not as you can see on the video. 

6 seconds in the video MP-40 hit sounds next to you, only aiden had an MP-40 as you said, the rest had helmets, aka enlisted men with Gewehr 43s.

Aiden had to go across the entire garage to peak, which at the same time you reached half way through.
-
I personally think it wasn't 3rd person abuse.

Accepted

Meh, bit of an iffy one. Using Varem's logic though has lead me to accept this thread.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[WW2] Vice Manager

[SWRP] Security Staff

[HL-RP] Security Staff

[SCP] Security Staff

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer]

[SWRP] CG Major

Misc. Ranks

Platinum VIP on All GMOD Servers, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Vice Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - ]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

NSDAP Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x2,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Rank Request, 

Known Maker of Spreadsheets for WW2 & Members of C.A.T.