Jeffree Star

Jeffrey Stark Staff Application

RP Character name/s:

Steam Name: McBigMacD

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:82229946

Age when applying: 21

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: Germany GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently?: yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 4w 6d

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: 23rd Oberleutnant / Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: I normally talk

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: In November. I had 2 weeks of LOA so far.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: daily

List of all previous RP server staff experience: -

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): -

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen20200507201116_1.thumb.jpg.62cc54955101a68cf7d43dd57ce42601.jpg

State the role of staff on the server: The role of the Staff team is to ensure that the people on the server are roleplaying like it is intended. That means helping them if they have a question/or any other problem, punshing people that are breaking the rules and overall bringing an RP friendly environment to the server.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): The year 1943 was the start of the end of the second worldwar. The biggest reason why was probably the fight for Stalingrad. It was a very important step in beating the axis powers due to the fact that many soldiers (around 150000) died either during combat or even worst to the hunger and the russian winter. Also around 90000 were taken as prisoners of war. During that time many germans realised that this war is not winnable.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them? : Yes, even though I have quite some warns I know the rules of the server. 

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gc29oZFMSsGgcWFoOkNZejj7eqUBQPGXYCGbB8vNePM/edit?usp=drivesdk ) and are familiar with it? : Yes

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

- TP to the guy and bring him to a roof where he can explain me in details what happened (if possible reviewing the evidence)

- TP the other guy to us as well and either give him a warn for RDM (if the evidence is undeniable) or ask him for his story

- If there is not enough proof either by the footage given or in the logs the case will close but if he is found guilty give him a warn for RDM

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

- first of all ask the guy what exactly he wants to join ( Wehrmacht, ORPO, NSDAP) and depending on his answer explain him how to join it

-  Can be done through chat or if he made a sit TP to him

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:

- If it isnt a major violation I would just tell him what he is doing wrong and give him a verbal warning or kick him so that he can read the rules (if it is a new player)

- If he continous his actions or it is a major violation I will bring him to a roof and give him a FailRP or NITRP warn and depending on that ban him

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

- Tell him to use his job how it is intended to (verbal warning), if it is major violation like making cocaine on the MB wall give him a FailRP warn

5) A player is prop spamming:

- Perma ban (smile and wave)

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

Tier I: Is used in cases where the person getting warned is either a new player or if it was unintetional mistake (in most cases not a hard punishment, so rarely a ban)

Tier II: Is used in cases where the person keeps breaking the rules cosistantly or with intention (always results in a ban)

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:

IC or In Character is how the name says everything that your character is doing/knowing inside the game.  So you only know stuff that you either see in person or heard through the radio or from other people. OOC or Out of Character are informations that your character does not know ingame. Like informations you got on TS or if someone is resistance or not. Meta Gaming would be the action of using OOC informations IC.

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

The idea of serious RP is to focuse on character developmont . For example joining the wehrmacht as a grenadier, improving your skills and knowledge and ranking up in the branch. Semi-Serious RP is more job based. So you become a Chef for example and just focus on your job (no improvement of the character itself)

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

For example just citizens setting up stores and others using it, someone making a taxi business, or even a guy selling balloons. These are all things that you can consider being Passive RP. So overall Passive RP is what brings live into a serious RP gamemode. Without passive RP you wouldnt have nearly as many options to play the game and have fun. And in the end everyone playing a game is at least trying to have some fun.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

The most common case of combat baiting is probably a random guy "sexy dancing" infront of a reichs building to mostly lure out the people inside. It could also be a guy disrespeting reichs officials or vandalizing.

Have you added the Manager on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes.

Have you added the Vice-Manager on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes.

Have you added the Staff Manager on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words): I would say that one of my biggest strenghts is probably my overall experience in many different jobs. As I already said i am the Oberleutnant in the 23rd so i know quite some stuff about the Wehrmacht and most of the systems behind it. But I also played many other jobs like resisance, Mafia, Business Owner...So I had many different experiences in these jobs involving admins and difficult decisions. These are things that you can not learn by reading rules only by making the experience first hand. Also I have been in probably like 100-150 sits from where I gained a lot of knowledge about the hole staff system, when to warn someone and when not.

Overall I would say that I know the rules quite well but still try to see each case individual. By that I mean that i would take my time for each sit and actually try to analyse the hole situation so that people are not getting warned or even banned on accident.  It will always happen that there is this one case which you have never seen before but I would put all of my time and knowledge into that case and try so solve it.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes

Edited by Jeffree Star

The historical context section is not very fleshed out. You explain certain things but you do not elaborate on them. For your scenarios you are also not elaborating too much on your decision making process. You answer for scenario 5 is also not appropriate (“smile and wave”). The amount of warns you have (13) is also not a very good indicator of your standing in regards to following server rules (one of the conditions is that you should have 10 warns or less). I do not believe that you have put that much time or effort into this application. For these reasons, I must give you a -1.

Edited by Paul Schönberger

bad spelling

bad warns

bad/vague answers to questions 

95% of his historical context is about Stalingrad

lazy answers and rushed answers, very short answers 

says he understands rules while his last warning was 6 days ago (lol)

since november has he had 13 warns. 7 out of 13 warns were in 2020 (lol again)

nice RP character name, doesnt take the app seriously so he cbaed to put his name down (omegalul)

no-one even recommended him

is 21

plays 23rd

supports israel

(last 3 are obviously joke, dont babyrage ban me)

or am i joking?

The application is thin, you failed the first question regarding your RP name and you have a lot of warns.

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

The application is not very detailed and you also missed some parts, besides that you also have a lot of warns.

Current Ranks

N/A

Old Ranks

2x NRP Senior Moderator

Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III [SS-Sturmbannführer]

2x SS-Hauptscharführer des SD

2x Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

1.SS Wachbattaillon "LSSAH" Unterscharführer

From what i've seen your service to the Wehrmacht has been and is great, but the application looks rather crippled. Your answers to some questions are debatable and you have a certain amount of warnings. Your playtime is fine but i do not believe you are ready to be a member of the staff team.

Good luck and Best regards.

1.SS Unterscharführer Sanitäter

Ex. NRP Moderator / Ex. NRP Event Planner

Ex. Reichsarbeitsdienst - Feldmeister / Ex. Sturmabteilung - Hauptsturmführer

Vergleichen Sie sich nicht mit anderen. Wenn Sie dies tun, beleidigen Sie sich selbst.

As many others have already said before me

Parts have been left out, answers are vague.

Everything else has already been said.

Nevertheless, I still wish you good luck on your application!

Edited by I3xoyal

Current W-G Ranks :

Spoiler

General der Infanterie [WW2]
Clone Trooper Private [SWRP]
WW2-NRP Vice Manager [WW2]
WW2-NRP Event Manager [WW2]
Civil Workers / Medical Union [HLRP]

Past Ranks:

Spoiler

Major der Wehrmacht des Generalstabes [WW2]
Hauptmann des Wachbataillons Großdeutschland [WW2]

Richter of the Justice [WW2]
Propaganda Blockhelfer [WW2]
RSD-Obersturmführer [WW2]
Scaleta Associate [WW2]
Japanese Kenpetai Officer [WW2]
Strafbataillon IV 'Berlin' Unteroffizier [WW2]
Hauptmann der 23. Infanterie Division Kompanie 'Viktor' [WW2]
Karlsberg Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain [WW2]
SA-Obersturmman [WW2]
Ordnungspolizei Wachtmeister [WW2]

Central Security Bureau [SCP]

Now as a part of the army I can say that Jeffrey is very active on the server, but his RP and understanding of the rules on this application make me suggest otherwise. I believe everything about the application has been said so instead of being a broken record and point out the problems again as everyone would, I'll explain why Jeffrey isn't a viable/suitable staff member. 

Not too long ago when playing logistics with Matti we were selling chocolate inside the armory, as we thought people might enjoy it, well, of course, you decided to enjoy it a bit too much and just decide to take it to your office and hide it there, and not touch it, which is very amazing RP. I wouldn't haven't had a problem with it, but some of the men in the 23rd saw that you like chocolate and then started buying chocolate themselves so they could give it to you, which of course you put a stop to very early on, but it still gave me the impression that your actions as a 23rd influence the actions of the men.

Now also your homoerotic relationship with Jacob Himmler when Jacob is chasing you with cuffs in the MB because you did something, and then he shoots you to death makes me think that you don't know the definition of serious RP, which is needed to know as a member of the WW2 staff team. Your warnings also, in theory, should lead to an instant denial, but it doesn't seem that it's being enforced anymore. Taking this into account I am starting to think the reason you as an Oberleutnant wasn't chosen to be the 23rd Hauptmann but a Leutnant was outranked to that position before you is because your RP seriousness is truly lacking.

Edited by Weene

Current ranks:

Comedian 

Gamer

Misogynistic 

Racist

Previous ranks:

Rapist

Rape victim

And btw, did you had permission to edit your application?

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

Neutral -1

• You're a decent person and a good roleplayer
  • Achieved a remarkable rank in the Wehrmacht
  • A lot of warns
  • Rushed application
  • Incomplete Application
  • Historical context is not very server related

-1 Sorry, you are indeed professional and one of the best roleplayers i ever met so far, but having alot of warns and seeming not to put much effort into your application, it seems having you as a staff member would not the best course of action as of now. Good luck on it anyway!

Denied

Thank you for your application but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin