Max Winter

Staff misconduct report

Your In-Game name: Max Winter

Your Steam name: Negro

Reportyed staff members In-game name / Forum name / Steam name: Stellman

Staff members STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54981162

Rank of reported staff member (If known): Senior Admin

What did the reported staff member do to abuse their power: As stated in the forum it is more staff Misconduct report than a staff abuse report also because of my the pending unban request.  

As we can see in my unban request made the 09/11/2020, in the end i provided a little description that will better explain here. After being brought by the admin physgun to a sit he only told me what was i charged for and then did not reply to me nor my questions in fact deleting my "on the spot" self defense right. Would be understandable if i had been a known rule breaker but i am not as also stated in the request. another reason for not answering would be the disrespecting of staff but that was not the case. i always been a civil and respectful person that has the normal maturity to maintain a normal conversation, so i don't see the reason of staff not answering or replying to me as it is the main purpose of having staff in the server. How can we all have a fun roleplay if staff is not able to motivate and explain verbally the reasons of a ban or a rule? that surely doesn' t make me feel safe and accepted in the server.

Evidence:My word. A witness was also present during the sit but i know other witnesses can't be used so i'm gonna rely  on the common civil sense to admit our own errors. We are all human beings.

Edited by Max Winter

Hello Max Winter

I believe this Staff abuse claim is false as working with Stellman for the past three months I can assure you that Stellman would not abuse his powers and would not do any misconduct. This staff abuse claim has not mentioned anything to do with misconduct or abuse of power. I would like to say your evidence is very small, actually pretty useless and word of mouth can't be used and witnesses neither please provide strong evidence such as video or screenshots 

I wish you all the best on your staff abuse claim

Kind regard

Josef Kraz 

Current Ranks 
                     Leader of the Anti-Jannie Ali Discord Qosar Network

Head Inquisitor des Church of Strength & Anti-LARP

Denied

Well, if I deny the unban, I mean obviously going to deny this too for the same reason... 

2 hours ago, Max Winter said:

Evidence: My word.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.