Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Cameron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454437166

Current rank on the server: Major

What is your playtime: 5w 5d 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes very nice

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: My name is Cameron and I'm 14 and I live in Scotland near Edinburgh (The capital). I was once speaking in Geneva but I don't talking about it to much Because it was very cringe. People seem to like me in this server and I've been playing on and off ever since 2018 and I've really liked the community side of the server. The first time I ever started playing on PC was when I got one around 2013 and I've always liked games like Gmod and Arma. The only real thing I can say about me is that I like being social and around people.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: GC Major Cameron

Highest rank obtained: EXO

What current rank do you have: Major

What is your current regiment: Green Company

What should we pick you for Battalion: You should pick me as the next battalion because my attitude towards the game is calm and kind. I believe being a nice person and treating people as equals is a really good key to success and helps the community. Another reason you should pick me is that I'm really determined to be the best and always strive for the highest ranks, I want to achieve a lot as battalion and I believe battalion is a really good place to become the best. I know I've recently joined back into the server but I've grinding my hardest to get back to a high rank in GC and being battalion will really show how much I've changed from being mingey back in 2019. I try my best to help others in any shape or form and will always be there for any help if needed. One more thing I should be picked for is how social I am towards players. I always start up a chat and be nice to new players, being really social helps in a lot of ways and me being this social will help the community in a lot of ways (not saying no one is social I'm saying being social is the best for a server).

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The responsibilities for battalion on defcon 5 are to keep the troopers in check (Like CG) and give help to anyone needing it and granting and denying things on comms are a must and should be priorities during defcon 5. Also be as professional as possible by calling clone's by there ranks and always call ranks above you sir,  also for battalion supervising regiments, helping with promotions demotions and training are a must for battalion as well. Battalion leading events have to make sure that all the clones have the best idea of what they're doing before and during a battle/attack.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: Banned once in early 2019 due to one of my family members logging on and getting banned, leading to me getting permabanned for a bit.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand everything

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? What battalion do during combat is always priorities helping the regiment they're assigned to by aiding with your arsenal of equipment and combat skills. When assigned to a regiment you can't lead them all the time but additional help can be very good for the commanding officer at the time. With certain regiments (like GC) frontlinening is not an option, but for other regiments E.G 212th, 501st assisting in the frontlines is a really helpful thing to do.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? The 3 things a BOC has to do before becoming a Battalion Officer is 1. Lead an event, with advert/comms due to no voice amp and the mentor must be advising him wherever he goes wrong. 2. The BOC must do a mandatory training (getting tips from the Mentor 3. The BOC must do a successful debrief after an event. Then after all that you'll be promoted to BO where more responsibility. 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The job of the Co-Leader is to help the leading battalion during any decisions and the Co-Leader will always be there just in case the leading battalion crashes or has to go, and he'll be the leading battalion from then on until the main leader comes back.

Anything else: N/A

Edited by Cameron

Current Ranks

GM NCO

Past Ranks

CT EXO

GC Major

+1 Ever since DU has switched to Teamspeak, Cameron was always in and out of DU channels forming a good strong bond with us. From what I’ve seen, Cameron has been very confident, active, and competent. Overall, a very friendly and top notch guy. One of the best applicants I’ve seen apply so far.

Plus, pretty mature for a 14 year old.

Edited by Dyno

Current Ranks:                                                              
DU Commander                                                                                           
Jedi Guardian                                                                                            

Past Ranks: 
35th Executive Officer

+1

I know he is well able for battalion and he has very good leadership skill's, there is also so many other good qualities about him that would make him suitable for battalion like being able to get used to new roles quickly which he has shown in GC very well and any GC can agree with that and all round he is a very nice guy and have had never problems with him and always have a good time with him.

Current Rank

GC ARC Colonel

Past Ranks

Janitor Of The Year

fatman.png.45eda7719467169378b4cef6d150c5f3.png

+1 

Although Cameron isn't the most serious player on the server I think that the fact he has reached high ranks in multiple regiments now and even been hierarchy shows he is competent enough to be given at chance at battalion. He is a fairly long time player on the server and from what I've seen of him in GC he has been doing a decent job.