PvtSandwich

Nicolaas's unban request

Your In-game name: Nicolaas de Boer

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105372204

Reason of the ban: pac abuse

Date you were banned on: 17-11-2020

Duration of ban: 4 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Johan Schneider

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I wanted to RP as a fat person, because why the hell not. So I made a pac, scaled up my belly, all is good. walked around for like 10 steps to see if it looked alright. I made a admin sit to ask if my pac was okay. Got tped into admin room. person said "U need to ask perms for that". Alright I said. removed the pac and asked how to get those perms. Proceeds to get a 4 day ban.

Do you think your ban was justified: Not really, no

Why should you be unbanned: Couldve just told me it wasent okay. I even asked if it was.

Any kind of evidence: 

Additional information: Ive done lots of pac related rp in the past. old man with one leg, man handing out books, hobo with one boot, guy with bucket on his head who is stuck, phonebooth rp. Also did the croissant store. 

Edited by PvtSandwich

Hello, the reason on why I decided to ban you after giving you an explanation on how to get perms etc... was mainly because of your previous warnings. And you have also just gotten unbanned, and while you were banned you had the chance to read the rules and see that you are not allowed to scale yourself using PAC ( Unless given permission by SMT). So yeah, the tier 2 was given with the reason being constant rule breaking. 

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Staff Manager 

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer des SD 

WW2-Deputy Event Manager

Leiter d. Stapo-Leitstelle "Berlin" [SS-Sturmbannführer]

3 hours ago, Johan Schneider said:

Hello, the reason on why I decided to ban you after giving you an explanation on how to get perms etc... was mainly because of your previous warnings. And you have also just gotten unbanned, and while you were banned you had the chance to read the rules and see that you are not allowed to scale yourself using PAC ( Unless given permission by SMT). So yeah, the tier 2 was given with the reason being constant rule breaking. 

Constant rule breaking?? I was the one who made the sit to begin with. Asking if it was okay, asking about the rule. Dont see how this falls under constant rule breaking.

Edit: Banning me mainly because of my previous warnings is like banning me again for something I did a while ago. Really not needed.

Edited by PvtSandwich

At first from reading your initial unban message i was thinking that was a bit strange, as when i have had a situation like this before i contacted a Senior Staff member who contacted SMT who ended up giving permission for the pac to be used. 

However from reading Schneiders reply i can see that it was a Tier 2 which you did not state, 

3 hours ago, PvtSandwich said:

Edit: Banning me mainly because of my previous warnings is like banning me again for something I did a while ago. Really not needed.

This is the reason why the Tier system exists, if you have already been warned or banned for something, then you should have learnt from it and read the rules in the meantime. Although you may not have known that this was against the rules, in theory you should have read the rules and should have called the sit before you actually applied the pac. 

Current Ranks:

Senior Moderator [WW2]

Sturmführer des SA-Standarte "Feldherrnhalle", Wachsturmbann I 'Berlin'

PlatinumVIP [SCP]

PlatinumVIP [SWRP]

===========================================================================================

Previous Ranks (of note):

Major und Chef der Heeresverwaltung des Generalstabes‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - 10/04/2021

Ortsgruppenleiter des Ortsgruppenleitung VI 'Königsplatz' [Oberabschnittleiter] | NSDAP Führungskräfte 27/03/2021 -  13/04/2021 [WW2]

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020 [WW2]

Einsatzleiter und Inspektor des SA-Standarte von Gaustabs von Gauleitung von Gau Groß Berlin 20/04/2021 - 26/04/2021

Amtsleiter | Oberabschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - 27/03/2021 [WW2]

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer -  12/10/2020 - 11/11/2020 [WW2]

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS [WW2]

Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer [WW2]

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor des Wehrkreises III [WW2]

SA - Oberscharführer [WW2]

Event Planner [WW2]

1 minute ago, Gustav Becker said:

At first from reading your initial unban message i was thinking that was a bit strange, as when i have had a situation like this before i contacted a Senior Staff member who contacted SMT who ended up giving permission for the pac to be used. 

However from reading Schneiders reply i can see that it was a Tier 2 which you did not state, 

This is the reason why the Tier system exists, if you have already been warned or banned for something, then you should have learnt from it and read the rules in the meantime. Although you may not have known that this was against the rules, in theory you should have read the rules and should have called the sit before you actually applied the pac. 

I applied the pac, and then called the sit. Doing this the other way around literally should not matter. I also do not recal ever getting in trouble because of a pac before.

4 minutes ago, PvtSandwich said:

I applied the pac, and then called the sit. Doing this the other way around literally should not matter. I also do not recal ever getting in trouble because of a pac before.

If you hadnt applied the pac, and then you were told no (which we now know you were) then there would have been no problem as you cant get banned for just asking if it is ok. The specific rule break does not matter, You got a Tier 2 and im unsure of your playtime but you are considered a veteran player if you have over 4 days playtime i believe, the point of a Tier 2 is that you should have known better.

I hope this helps you understand

Current Ranks:

Senior Moderator [WW2]

Sturmführer des SA-Standarte "Feldherrnhalle", Wachsturmbann I 'Berlin'

PlatinumVIP [SCP]

PlatinumVIP [SWRP]

===========================================================================================

Previous Ranks (of note):

Major und Chef der Heeresverwaltung des Generalstabes‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - 10/04/2021

Ortsgruppenleiter des Ortsgruppenleitung VI 'Königsplatz' [Oberabschnittleiter] | NSDAP Führungskräfte 27/03/2021 -  13/04/2021 [WW2]

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020 [WW2]

Einsatzleiter und Inspektor des SA-Standarte von Gaustabs von Gauleitung von Gau Groß Berlin 20/04/2021 - 26/04/2021

Amtsleiter | Oberabschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - 27/03/2021 [WW2]

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer -  12/10/2020 - 11/11/2020 [WW2]

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS [WW2]

Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer [WW2]

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor des Wehrkreises III [WW2]

SA - Oberscharführer [WW2]

Event Planner [WW2]

1 minute ago, Gustav Becker said:

If you hadnt applied the pac, and then you were told no (which we now know you were) then there would have been no problem as you cant get banned for just asking if it is ok. The specific rule break does not matter, You got a Tier 2 and im unsure of your playtime but you are considered a veteran player if you have over 4 days playtime i believe, the point of a Tier 2 is that you should have known better.

I hope this helps you understand

Really doesnet help me understand. why would I not be able to apply the pac first? why would I call a sit without having an example ready for the question Im about to ask?

The SteamID provided is not banned on our Server, are you sure the SteamID provided is the correct SteamID?

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

14 minutes ago, [WW2] Auster Schumacher said:

The SteamID provided is not banned on our Server, are you sure the SteamID provided is the correct SteamID?

I think its the "_" that I aded on accident. This is my steam ID. Would be weird it didnt say this one is banned.

STEAM_0:1:105372204

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pvt_Sandwich/

(Ill edit it in the main post)

Edited by PvtSandwich

Denied

Based primarily on the fact that you were unbanned 3 days prior to this ban, for a different FailRP offence, I am denying this request.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.