Kesselring

Raidable Loots for Government Buildings

Type of suggestion (job/vehicle/etc):
Addon 

How important is your suggestion on a scale from 1 to 10:

Your suggestion:
Adding loots for PD, MB & MOI Raids

Reasons for this suggestion:
Raiding a government building is fun, however it would be more interesting if the raiding party has an objective to achieve inside.
One simple method could be to add a weapon safe/locker into a specific room, where Mafia and Resistance members are able to steal the guns in their raid.
That would give illegal factions an extra purpose to raid and have an epic roleplay "mini-event", instead of just shooting everyone down and have nothing materialistic achieved.

Any relevant links:
https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/police-armory-locker

Additional Information:
n.A

Neutral

This does seem like it would make a great addition to the Server it would definitely improve Role play as ammunition can be picked up from the locker, not just spawning it in out of nowhere.

If possible the texture of the locker should be changed as it does look very modern.

Adding to that. With the add-on it would be possible for any Unterwachtmeister / Grenadier to get to the locker and get himself a M1928A1 if captured.

If the add-on was to be added to the server then the question is, will it keep players interested or will it just be a nice thing for the first 2 Days?

And adding to that, I had a look at the Store page. It seems another add-on is needed this being the Content of the Package

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1917043256

I do think that this has some Filesize as it has a Content Package and the Addon itself. But I can not confirm this as I have not seen the Filesize be mentioned anywhere.

Overall I see the add-on fit in the Server but as you said it yourself Kesselring "Raiding a government building is fun, however it would be more interesting if the raiding party has an objective to achieve inside."

This Objective will just be a nice thing for Mafia / German Resistance for the first Days and then will just be a useless add-on.

I do personally think that Raiding does need more of an Objective but this is not that Objective I and maybe others are looking for.

Edited by I3xoyal

Current W-G Ranks :

Spoiler

General der Infanterie [WW2]
Clone Trooper Private [SWRP]
WW2-NRP Vice Manager [WW2]
WW2-NRP Event Manager [WW2]
Civil Workers / Medical Union [HLRP]

Past Ranks:

Spoiler

Major der Wehrmacht des Generalstabes [WW2]
Hauptmann des Wachbataillons Großdeutschland [WW2]

Richter of the Justice [WW2]
Propaganda Blockhelfer [WW2]
RSD-Obersturmführer [WW2]
Scaleta Associate [WW2]
Japanese Kenpetai Officer [WW2]
Strafbataillon IV 'Berlin' Unteroffizier [WW2]
Hauptmann der 23. Infanterie Division Kompanie 'Viktor' [WW2]
Karlsberg Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain [WW2]
SA-Obersturmman [WW2]
Ordnungspolizei Wachtmeister [WW2]

Central Security Bureau [SCP]

Neutral/+1

Would be a great addon to the server if worked properly, but I do recall Gondo testing something out like this as there was a safe in the PD and that was saying stuff like "the PD Vault is getting raided" or something like that. But if that does not arrive in the server this would be a amazing addon

Current Ranks

Spoiler

Geheime Staatspolizei Kriminaloberassistant (NRP)

CWU - Business Owner (HL2 RP)

Old Ranks

Spoiler

Leutnant der Polizei

4.SS Hauptscharfuhrer

Hauptarbeitsleiter

1.SS Obershutze

Accepted-ish

We have something in the works similar to this however the addon suggested wont be used.

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin