Klaus Wein

Steam Name:

Tom

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:443842720

Age when applying:

I am 17 years old.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?:

I reside in Portugal and my time zone is GMT+0.

Can you speak and type English fluently?:

Yes, I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 

10w 2d 09h

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP:

SS-Schulungsamt Schulungsgehelfer, Platinum VIP, SS-Discord Moderator [on trial]

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?:

I usually type but I do own a working microphone.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?:

I joined the server in 2019 around April/May, can't really recall. I took some breaks when I was a bit tired of the server.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?:

I use the Teamspeak 3 server at all time. The forums I don't use that much but I check them from time to time.

List of all previous RP server staff experience:

I have been Staff on the NRP before.

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify):

N/A

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screeen:

I must say here that I have been Community Banned.

image.thumb.png.087aa8dfdded50d1c3d71458a6e163d8.png

State the role of staff on the server:

The Server Staff has the responsability of making sure that everyone follows the rules. They do this by enforcing the Rules list and they punish people by following the Punishment List. The Staff helps keeping the server a fun, safe and respectful place for everyone that wishes to RP.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): 
Berlin 1943, the center of the Third Reich. The war still goes on at full speed. In the East, both German and Soviet troops are preparing for more counter-offensives. In South [Italy] the Allies invade Sicilia and by June of this same year, Mussolini was arrested and deposed from power. In Berlin, the citizens still have no idea of what is going on. They keep getting feed up with propaganda that makes them believe in the Endsieg, although the most clever ones already know that it is only a matter of time until the Axis forces completely collapse and Germany loses the war. With this thought in mind, resistance groups start to rise up and make constant attacks on the Reich forces and buildings. 

Have you read the punishment list ( Punishment List v3.0 ) and are familiar with it? 

Yes, I have.

Have you read the punishment list ( Punishment List v3.0 ) and are familiar with it? 

Yes, I have.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

R: It was a while it'shard for me to recall but I would say that I was staff for around a month (+/-).

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

R: I reached the rank of Moderator.

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

R: I resigned. At the time, due to some IRL matters and my IC job on the server, I wasn't able to find time to be focused on everything at once and therefore I had to leave.

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

R: To be completely honest, I don't think I would change much. I had my ups and downs back then, mostly due to some times not doing the requested amount of sits per week, this being related to my lack of time, but overall I think I did a good job as a staff member so I wouldn't change much.

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

R: I think that since I left the Staff Team I grew up. I made some mistakes but I learned from them and I feel that I am more than ready to overcome those same mistakes and prove that I am capable of doing a competent job for this Server.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

R: In a situation like this, I would, of course, teleport to the player that requested the sit to ascertain the situation. After checking the logs to find the name of the player that is randomly killing people, I would TP Jail the player to me, to prevent him from killing me or anyone at the sit. Once I have the situation under control, I would try to talk to him to understand why was he doing that and I would also check his warns to see if this is the first time he does something like this. Now, if it is his first time and he shows regret and knowledge that he knows he did something wrong, I would warn him with an RDM Tier I and he would be kicked with a link to the server rules. In case of this being something that already happened he would be warned with an RDM Tier II and he would be banned for 1 day. All of this would occur if the player is willing to cooperate because if he is just mass RDMing and doesn't care about anything he would just be permabanned.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:

R: If a new player askes me how to become a Third Reich official, I would start by mentioning the three groups: Party, Wehrmacht, and SS. Starting with the Party, I would tell him that he could be part of the SA or the NSDAP. On to the Wehrmacht, I shall explain to him what regiments are there in the Wehrmacht. There is the Panzergrenadier "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Bruno', a completely free regiment that he can join whenever he wants. There is also the Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caeser', for this one I would tell him that he need to have at least VIP on the server to be able to join it. There is also the FG but I wouldn't extend so much on them since nobody can join without being an army NCO first. Now the SS, in the SS there are lots of regiments. Of course, I would start by mentioning the OrPo as they are also a free regiment that he could join at any time. After explaining what they are and what they do, I would move on to the 1.SS. I shall explain to him that the 1.SS is the elite regiment but that He can only join it if he acquires Platinum VIP. After explaining all of this I would tell that whatever choice he makes he just needs to press F4, click on "Third Reich" and then either Join Army, Police, or Party.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:

R: Firstly I would bring the individual to a roof, to stop him from disturbing the RP of other players. One in the roof, I would talk to him to understand what was the reason for him not be performing the RP correctly or if was confused about what this RP is about and needed some help. After clarifying him on what this RP is all about and how to proper RP, I would give him the link to the Rules so that he could read it and make sure that he wouldn't break any of those anymore. After putting him down from the roof, I would spectate him for a bit to see if actually intended to RP or if he is back at messing around. In the case of him getting back to it, I would have to warn him with NITRP [Tier I] and then ban him for 1-2 weeks.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

R: I think that this question can be answered from two perspectives. If the individual acquires a whitelist job, for example OrPo, the situation should be dealt with IC, either by the COs or other regiments with the power to do so, unless the individual RDMs or breaks any server rules I don't think that staff should intervene in the RP. Now if the individual acquires a non-whitelist job, for example FePo, there are technicaly no COs that can handle that so I believe that it is up to the Staff members to intervene if that person is not willing to RP with that job. In the case of this happening, I would just kick the person with the link to our server rules.

5) A player is prop spamming:

R: In the case of someone prop spamming I don't think that there is much to discuss with the person. I would just instantly permaban him.

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

R: So, A Tier I rule-breaking is applied when the situation is clearly a misunderstanding or unintentional error by, usually, new players that don't know the server rules. The punishments for this type of rule-breaking usually don't go much further then a warning or even just a verbal warning, in some cases even a kick or a small ban. The Tier II rule-breaking defines the situations in which the individual in question already broke the same rule more than once. The punishments for this type of rule-breaking are more severe. They are mostly made of bans but really depends on the broken rule.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:

R: The expression In-Character can be defined by saying that it is everything that happens when you are playing with your main character. For example what I said above, when a soldier is not following the rules, and the situation is handled by the FG or SD, and the soldier is punished or even executed. That all happens IC because it is something part of the RP. For the Out-Of-Character situations, we have the example of staff sits. They are not part of the RP and even when you are punished by a staff member it is an OOC Punishment because it didn't involve your main character doing something "realistic" like laps, for example. Meta Gaming is when someone uses information acquired OCC for their on benefit IC. For example, I am an FG member and I am on TS with a bunch of other Wehrmacht members. I am looking for one Wehrmacht member that I simply don't know where he is In-Game, I ask one of the guys that are in the TS with me "Where is that individual?"  and I get the answer that he is running around in the forest. I immediately get in a car a get to the forest to arrest him. This of course is not a proper RP because IC I didn't know where he was and I couldn't know because nobody told me in-game.

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

R: Semi-Serious RP is described as being the one that as the game goes by you will adapt to the different situations and you can invoke IRL motivations can be applied In-Game. Serious RP is the one where you can't apply your IRL motivations, you need to play accordingly to what your character is.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:

R: PassiveRP is the one that we can say that isn't essential for the RP but it complements it. Let's say for example a meeting. We can all just be in a TS channel talking about the topic of the meeting or we can also choose to IC go to a big room, put down some tables, chairs and actually do the meeting In-Game like if it was something real happening. PassiveRP is extremely important for RP servers. Without it, there wouldn't be any major events and it wouldn't even look like a proper RP because everyone would just handle things in OCC. 

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

R: The term Combat Baiting defines the situation in which someone is deliberately trying to get the attention of a Reich Official just to provoke them. For example, I am walking in front of the PD. I know that if I pull a gun out they will try to arrest me or even shoot me but I still pull the gun out just to see what will happen and to get them to react to what I did. That is Combat Baiting.

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him:

Not yet but I will make sure to do so.

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Jack/Malte] on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes, I have.

Have you added the Staff Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him:

Yes, I have.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):

I believe that I deserve to become a staff member. After all, I have experience and because want to be more helpful dor this server. Some might argue that since I have been community banned that I don't deserve to become a staff member anymore and they might be right but I don't see it that way. I was punished for the mistakes I made in the past and I have been given a second chance with the removal of my ban. I regret the decisions I took and I am more than sure that I have made progress since then. 

During the time I was staff, I recall doing an overall good job. Never did anything that put my staff rank at risk. If I join the Staff Team it will be with the perspective of staying and contributing to it in any way I can. I enjoy working as a team and I am very open to advise that anyone wishes to give me. I think that I would be a major addition to the staff because I am very active and the job that I have IC doesn't require much time from me so I would be mainly dedicated to my staff duties and concerned in doing the best out of it.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I do.

Requirements:

- You must be 15 years in age or older.
- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly.
- You must have at least four (4) days of game time.
- You must have 10 or fewer warns.
- You must not be banned when you apply.
- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly.
- You must not advertise your application in any way.
- You must not copy anything from other applications.
- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.
- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission.
- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

Neutral

Hello,

To start I have graded your application as neutral. My reasoning is listed below.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:19 PM, Klaus Wein said:

I resigned. At the time, due to some IRL matters and my IC job on the server, I wasn't able to find time to be focused on everything at once and therefore I had to leave.

On the point of IC job of the information i gathered I think that your tenure as Leutnant of the Feldgendarmerie was not very good. You before becoming a member of Feldgendarmerie were quite quick to switch regiments I heard. This is all what I know of your past IC conduct. I have not seen you as your SS position. 

Furthermore you were given a community ban because you were in a way involded in the 'Eagle' community(as far as I know). A not so friendly community towards Werewolf Gaming members. Yes you might deserve a second chance but this shows a lack of commitment towards this community.

R: To be completely honest, I don't think I would change much. I had my ups and downs back then, mostly due to some times not doing the requested amount of sits per week, this being related to my lack of time, but overall I think I did a good job as a staff member so I wouldn't change much.

You state that as one of your 'downs' that your time and amount of staff sits as a result were lacking. I would have liked it if you would also state your 'ups' so I could better understand your reasoning for saying 'I think I did a good job as a staff member'. You provide nothong really to support this claim.

R: I think that since I left the Staff Team I grew up. I made some mistakes but I learned from them and I feel that I am more than ready to overcome those same mistakes and prove that I am capable of doing a competent job for this Server.

You say 'mistakes' which is plural. You only stated one before. Can't understand 'I grew up' as a reason to think you would be a good staff member now. Does this mean you were childish the last time your were staff even though you claim 'I think I did a good job as a staff member'.

The punishments for this type of rule-breaking usually don't go much further then a warning or even just a verbal warning, in some cases even a kick or a small ban.

Here you talk about the so called 'Tier I' ban's. You are somewhat correct in you statement but there are also tier I ban's which are 5 days(ARDA / RDA / RHC x6+ and Prop Kill x6+) to 1/2/ weeks(NITRP). You could have singled these out in your statement.

The Tier II rule-breaking defines the situations in which the individual in question already broke the same rule more than once

The explanation of 'Tier II' I find on the low side seeing you only stated one reason why you think a rule breacking should be 'Tier II'.

To conlude I have graded you neutral. I was leaning towards a -1 but seeing I had to dig very deep in my own memory and ask people to even know who you are, I decided to focus on your application itself. It was not bad, but I also didnt find it good. Therefore my response is: Neutral

Good luck and kind regards,

Hendrik Scheppert(Kyle)

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

WW2 Senior Moderator

Senior Event Planner

Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)

Past:

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)

Active member of the community

High playtime

Activity on TeamSpeak, and in game 

Hard worker IC

Very nice person

Although some downsides, overall i think

+1

Edited by Gustav Becker

WW2 Current Ranks:

Major des Generalstab‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - Present

- Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor

Amtsleiter | Abschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - Present

Former Roles:

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020

SA - Rottenführer

SA - Oberscharführer

1.SS - Oberschütze

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer - 12/12/2020 - 11/11/2020

OrPo - Unterwachtmeister

Caesar - Panzeroberschutze

Bruno - Gefreiter

Event Planner

The reason behind my -1 would be the fact that you have some mistakes within the app, and another thing that I will get onto later. So, you said that PassiveRP isn't essential for the RP, however if that is the case then the server would be a CombatRP server, which is not the case in most SeriousRP servers. You also failed to give enough detail on Tier II warnings as mentioned by Scheppert. You have also been community banned previously, which makes your loyalty to the community questionable as you had just gotten the unban about 1-2 months ago. My advice for you would be to wait for a couple of months before re-applying to join the staff team. Just prove that you are going to stay in this community and be active. 

Current Ranks:

WW2 Senior Administrator and Staff Supervisor 

SS-Untersturmführer des SD

Ex Ranks:

SS-Sturmbannführer and Kriminaldirektor of the Geheime Staatspolizei 

Hauptbereitschaftsleiter des NSDAP-Streifendienst

Oberbereitschaftsleiter des Hauptamt "Königsplatz"

WW2 Senior Event Planner

As mentioned above.....

• the application lacks on detail
  • the applicants community ban was recently removed 
  • passiveRP is a fundamental part of serious roleplay 

-> therefore its a neutral from me

[Current Ranks:]

WW2 Administrator

WW2 Event Planner

SS-Obersturmbannführer und Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III 

Hilfsstellenleiter des NSDAP-Streifendienst

[Ex Ranks:]

SS-Sturmbannführer und Kriminaldirektor der Geheimen Staatspolizei 

Berliner Ordnungspolizei Revier-Oberwachtmeister

SA Standarte  "Feldherrnhalle" Sturmführer

23 Infanterie Division, Panzergrenadier Kompanie “Viktor" Schütze 

Mitarbeiter des Hauptamt "Königsplatz"

As stated above by the other staff members 

Application lacks detail 

Previously comm banned

And to be honest I never see you on the server and I dont know who you are so its - 1 from me

Wish you all the best on your staff application 

Josef Kraz 

Edited by Josef Kraz

0003fe90-500.jpg.1c2571de3872e30a07b13cecc4050ce1.jpg

Accepted

Be on for the Staff Meeting in 45 Minutes.

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[WW2] Vice Manager

[SWRP] Security Staff

[HL-RP] Security Staff

[SCP] Security Staff

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer]

[SWRP] CG Major

Misc. Ranks

Platinum VIP on All GMOD Servers, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Vice Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - ]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

NSDAP Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x2,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Rank Request, 

Known Maker of Spreadsheets for WW2 & Members of C.A.T.