Barry

New(ish) Kashyyyk map

What your suggestion is: Adding this Kashyyyk map (Ive been told it has previously been used on this server, but hopefully it will not have the issues its had in the past.)

Scriptfodder/workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=594141404&searchtext=cis

Any additional information: Whilst its a little on the small side i think some really interesting last stands could take place if the clones are given enough time to set up before the attack begins.

FB_IMG_1504650936547.jpg

Current Ranks

[SWRP Senior Event Planner]

[327th Major]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[501st Vice Commander]

[Battalion Warrant Officer]

This map used to be on the sever, it was pretty meh to shit, there are no points of intrest really. 
And it wasnt optimised aswell, Snipers shred everything as their are no indoor areas

I loved this map in the past. From what I remember client crashes occurred but they may be fixed only one way to really found out tbh. As well as the skybox being really small i think. 

I really do like the idea of last stands and setting up FOBs could be really cool. I don’t see why it’s not worth a shot so +1

Current Ranks

SWRP Mod

Jedi Healer

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

spacer.png

+1/neutral

If it runs well with the player base than i don't have any problem but don't want to be playing on a hella laggy map with people crashing, otherwise looks like a good map

Current Rank

GC ARC Colonel

Past Ranks

Jedi Knight

fatman.png.45eda7719467169378b4cef6d150c5f3.png

i have been on that map its good from the lower levels but the rest is either missing textures or just an elevator down  neutral/-1

belived we used this map for order 66

Edited by sparkie

Neutral map is good could create some good events but it has history of crashing peoples games

Current Ranks:

Galactic Marines Vice Commander

Jedi Ace

SWRP Mod

Previous Ranks:

Galactic Marines Temporary Commander