WhappyhamW

unban for scp roleplay

Server you got banned from: SCP roleplay 

Your name in-game: rick cold 

Your SteamID:image.png.eff8f32302dfeef440825e66c7907c74.png

Admins' name that banned you:image.png.5f3a70cecadb04f9e09a41b681625d12.png

Admin's steamID:image.png.f2df0f2cfc28f9e21072fcb31a7e29de.png  

Why did you get banned?: massrdm

Evidence(Un-necessary):btw I got this from a earlier request thanks to the admin that sent me this 
image.png.adda731c52cb7cb4870ff6b05fcc5dff.png
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think I deserve because it has been quite a long time since that ban, a lot of time to think on what I did and how I shouldn't of killed the dboy in the admin room, how much of an inconvenience that would have cause for that admin then having to bring him back when I should have left him to deal with it rather than make it harder to deal with. this all occurred because I was a dboy I found a gun, then another dboy was trying to rat me out to the guards for having it so I told him to be quiet about it. He wouldn't so I shot him then he came back and started doing it again so I shot him again the I was pulled into an admin room where I then, again killed him because the admin was siding with him even though, he had broken nlr to try to call me out this would've probably have only ended in maybe a 3-4 day ban, if I hadn't of killed that dboy in the admin room and. That's why I think I should get an unban I have now learnt with the time I have had to think and recognise what I did wrong that late afternoon.

Anything else?:I have had a previous unban request that went to crap due to some un-welcome friends commenting this is also how I have that evidence I have missed anything out I will happily answer the question or questions that I have missed.

+1

i believe you should come back on a final warning of course and this appeal actually seems genuine compared to the other one

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Feldwebel + Hauptfeldwebel

[NRP] Amt fur Finzanzen und Arbeit Hauptstellenleiter

[NRP] Moderator + Event Planner + Discord Jannie

[NRPSaefkow-Jacob-Bästlein Organization Operative Leader of the KDP

[SCP-RP] Nu-7 PFC .. who cares

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

1200px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png

imo it wouldn't even be a ban if you didn't kill him in admin room , you can kill if a dclass is ratting you out on having a gun .

However you should have called an admin when he came back and did it again since he broke nlr .

+1 seems understanding on what he did wrong and deserves another chance

@Norra

STEAM_0:1:551868865

here is the copy paste 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Feldwebel + Hauptfeldwebel

[NRP] Amt fur Finzanzen und Arbeit Hauptstellenleiter

[NRP] Moderator + Event Planner + Discord Jannie

[NRPSaefkow-Jacob-Bästlein Organization Operative Leader of the KDP

[SCP-RP] Nu-7 PFC .. who cares

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

1200px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png

I will give a +1. Reasons stated by others.

Amt für Finanzen und Arbeit Einsatzleiter, Relations Officer und Recruitment Officer (Current) 

Finanzbüro Unteroffizier d. Heeresverwaltung (Current)

Ortsgruppe Hauptamt 'Königsplatz' Gemeinschaftsleiter, Geschaftsfuhrer und Unteramt Unterburoleiter (Former)  

Oberleutnant und Truppführer der Logistiktruppe (Former)

SCPRP & WW2RP Discord Support (Current)