Jeffree Star

Jeffrey Stark unwarn Request V1

Your In-game name: Jeffrey Stark/Boby Reichts

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:82229946

Reason of the warning: Prob Climb

Date you were warned on: 26th April 2020

Admin who warned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Wilhelm Dach 

Explain the situation of your warning from your point of view in detail: I was in my role as Oberleutnant during a Patrol around Berlin. When I do this sort of stuff I Always try to show my men some interesting spots which might be useful one day. That time I showed them how to get behind the church. Due to that being a tricky jump I set up a Little ladder (gears) which they can us if they fall down and start again. The men tried it a couple of times till i told them to stop cause i saw they probably wont make it. So i brought them inside showed them the layout of the church itself, went outside again and then Dach came over to tell me that i should remove the prop, which i did. After some minutes someone on TS told me i got a warn for it. 

Do you think your warning was justified: Not really. It wasnt like I used the ladder to get in spots where you normally cant go or anything like that. It was just there so that the People dont have to run all the way to the boathouse, get up the stairs and run back to the church. 

Why should you be unwarned: I think is said everything 

Any kind of evidence:1661954594_UnwarnProbclimb.thumb.jpg.f336df6857dee3756cbc47f38289f4d7.jpg

Additional information:

+1

It seems that what you did is classified as propclimb, technically. Seen as it did not affect any combat situation or anything of importance, it was just a patrol training, I believe it is a little bit unjustified. Now, Dach told you to remove it, and then afterwards warned you, I believe this to be a little rude not gonna lie.

Denied

Prop Climb is prop climb, Tier I means unintentional or accidental, I would class this as purposeful and so a Tier II, so hey, consider yourself lucky. You are a veteran player after all..

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.