Eccard von Manteuffel

Eccard von Manteuffel's Staff application

RP Character name/s: Eccard von Manteuffel

Steam Name: EnclaveHiro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126550355

Age when applying: 24

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: UK, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 4w,6d,5h,5m 

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: Hauptmann of the Ordnungspolizei, Oberleutnant of the Feldgendarmerie and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: November 2019

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: Yes

List of all previous RP server staff experience: N/A

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify):
Herman Stellman

Dunstan Beckette

Heinrich Weinhaven

Daniel Barberi

Norbert Heinrich

Franz Stern

Kertz Strasse

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen

NxIiR87Iv4y2b66niECZj5FX8QHpD1JI0SpEwQrO7p0WAp60MnVXqqD04ZBDN-nDuD1j_y_PZkqQfVda10RtxGOyysid8Ro1OFNhgbYrk7CPSUtfP2byFsXkEALbeHW0x-yrLrfy

1x Kick (DTP) Herman Stellman, 14/11/2019

1x Warn (Arresting in spawn) Herman Stellman, 14/11/2019

Ardm x2 (Tier I) Alfred Landa, 11/04/2019

State the role of staff on the server: To maintain the correct and fluid gameplay and keeping it a safe and fun environment.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+): 1943 Germany 4 years into Germany’s war Autarky in full swing for the German economy, Partisans and disloyal effect harassing the infrastructure and inhibiting the flow of not only supply but basic necessities for life as well, the eastern front is still trying to move forwards towards Moscow adn into Russia for space to breath and oil, Stalingrad and Leningrad  besieged in some of the bloodiest and worst combat imaginable only cementing brave soldiers in history, brave men also fight on in Africa against all odds and the Fuhrer Adolf Hitler has been in power for a decade so far, its a pivotal point in history in which the war will be decided for not only Germany but the world itself.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them? Yes

Have you read the punishment list ( Punishment List v3.0 ) and are familiar with it?

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people: I’d check the logs first to see if the claims have substance, then if so speak to people who witnessed it if not observe and watch.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official: Tell them about the opportunities i.e. Wehrmacht or Orpo/ SS then secondary positions like SA or NSDAP

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around: Warn them verbally to start RPing.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly: Ask them if they will RP if they refuse to remove them from the position.

5) A player is prop spamming: Tell them first to remove the props if they do it again a warn will be in order.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments: Tier I is for non veteran players so 5 month or less? Players who may not have a grasp on the rules, Tier II is for more experienced players with more time on the server and knowledge on rules and regulations.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming: IC is in character defining such as you are in 1943 Berlin as said character and act appropriately, OOC (Out of character) Non RP elements such as certain channels, Spawn or incidents said as much and not applying to the IC rules of play, Meta gaming is gaining, giving or knowing of something non first person i.e. something across map without knowledge or hearing talk between solid non passable objects sometimes even through channels in teamspeak.

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP: Serious RP is as such that everything “you” do and say is taken as if you are in 1943 anything else is not only fail RP and the problems it brings, But also Semi serious is RP but with slightly laxed undertones.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode: Passive RP is things like medical check up, Interrogations and some text based activities it adds a extra effort into RP and adds diversity in what you can do.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting: Going up to people like Wehrmacht or Orpo and offending them to the point of them chasing you or firing at you constantly time after time

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Have you added the Staff Manager [Dach] on Steam? If not, add him: Yes

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words): 

I am applying for staff not only as a potential to further my career in the server but also show people my abilities and points that i am, a) willing to help where i can in terms of more obligations for the server and, b) to to assist with the team effort for the server overall in getting potential situations more quickly resolved and moved along instead of waiting for outside help to come, Not only this but i had been apprehensive about this move for a couple months but i believe now is the time for me to step up and take responsibility, I've been on the server for over a year and RPing the same amount of time but feel i've come a long way from the Shutze in the 23rd to now not only in game but as a real person as well In further i hope i will become an asset to the team and prove my worth ten fold in future.

Secondly i believe i will be a good choice that people may see me as a competent guy and trustworthy enough to be added to a group like staff but understand if i am unsuccessful in this effort, regardless i have applied and tried my hardest at everything i put my mind too and hope for the best in future.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Requirements:

- You must be 15 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly.

- You must have at least four (4) days of game time.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

Staff Meetings are at 7pm (UK Time) Sunday. Make sure you can attend! 

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

43.JPG

Edited by Eccard von Manteuffel

Dear Eccard,

you are possessing a respectable in character rank and from what I have seen you perform well in the Ordnungspolizei. Even though I dont know you that good  you seem like a competent guy with a relaxed temperament which is good in a lot of staff scenarios. You only have three warnings which shows that you are familiar with the server rules. Your applications is decent however it lacks on detail at some questions. Eventually I will give this application a +1 and wish you the best of luck.

[Current Ranks:]

WW2 Administrator

WW2 Event Planner

SS-Obersturmbannführer und Inspektor d. W-SS d. Ab. III 

Hilfsstellenleiter des NSDAP-Streifendienst

[Ex Ranks:]

SS-Sturmbannführer und Kriminaldirektor der Geheimen Staatspolizei 

Berliner Ordnungspolizei Revier-Oberwachtmeister

SA Standarte  "Feldherrnhalle" Sturmführer

23 Infanterie Division, Panzergrenadier Kompanie “Viktor" Schütze 

Mitarbeiter des Hauptamt "Königsplatz"

+1

To start off I would like to mention that if you had asked, I'd recommend you as well. Anyways, from what I have seen, you managed fix the OrPo and you seem competent in general (IC perspective). I think that you would make a good staff member in general, however some of the answers are lacking in detail and could be improved by just adding some more information to them. Overall, I think that you would make a great addition with your current skills.

Good luck. 

Edited by Johan Schneider

Current Ranks:

WW2 Senior Administrator and Staff Supervisor 

SS-Untersturmführer des SD

Ex Ranks:

SS-Sturmbannführer and Kriminaldirektor of the Geheime Staatspolizei 

Hauptbereitschaftsleiter des NSDAP-Streifendienst

Oberbereitschaftsleiter des Hauptamt "Königsplatz"

WW2 Senior Event Planner

This was one staff application that we were indeed waiting for.
Personality wise, I believe that the applicant has every trait that could lead to a very succesfull staff member since he is first of all not afraid to punish people, is present, knows how to talk and knows how to explain things to people. 

He is well known on the server, him being a former FG CO and now the OrPo Hauptmann. Perhaps he is not the most liked individual IC but OOC he is well liked and not many people have problems with him. 

He is ready for big tasks and has the full potential of doing them.

Regarding the application, it shows a bit of a lack of actual staff etiquette and experience but that can be fixed quickly.

+1

+1

Really good guy mature + a Very good App and has a Respectable IC ranksI am sure he would be a Great addition to the Staff Team Looking forward to see you I wish you the best of Luck!

Edited by Erwin Krauser

+1

I've known Eccard for a long time now and I think I'm in a good position to be able to judge his character at this point. Eccard is one of the people in this community I genuinely look up to. His commitment to his duties and resolve is almost unparalleled, I think he is one of the most reliable picks into the staff team you could possibly find.

Neutral

I completely agree with Schneider here, i think you would make a good staff member, just you lack some detail on your answers.

You also edited your staff app which goes against the rules of applying.

Edited by Johannes Grau

WW2 Current Ranks:

Major des Generalstab‌ ‌des‌ ‌Wehrkreises‌ ‌III 19/12/2020 - Present

- Adj. d. Stv. Befehlshaber d. Ersatzheer

Finanzdirektor, Propagandadirektor und Logistikstruppeinspektor

Amtsleiter | Abschnittleiter und Unterbüroinspektor der Hauptamt Königsplatz 14/02/2021 - Present

Former Roles:

SS - Obersturmführer , Leiter d. SS Schulungsamt u. SS Propaganda u. Hauptschriftleiter d. 'Das Schwarze Korps'  - 28/09/2020 - 19/12/2020

SA - Rottenführer

SA - Oberscharführer

1.SS - Oberschütze

Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

NSDAP - Einsatzleiter | Stellenleiter u. Stv. Leiter d. Unterbüro 'Presse u. Propaganda' u. Volkswohlfahrtsführer - 12/12/2020 - 11/11/2020

OrPo - Unterwachtmeister

Caesar - Panzeroberschutze

Bruno - Gefreiter

Event Planner

Neutral/-1 on my side. I'm sure nobody here doubts your abilities as a player within the server. Your rank is upmost respectable. However, your application lacks in detail. Especially when it comes to the staff scenario's.  I'm lining up behind Grau,

I wish you the best of luck with your application, Eccard.

Edited by Emmanuel Mauser

Current Ranks:

-Stv. Leiter d. Hp. SS Gerichts d. Ab. III

-Gestapo Kriminalsekretär

----------------------------

Previous rank:

SA-Trüppführer

SS-Schulungsamt Schriftleiter

Neutral

You are a amazing person and a great roleplayer within the server, but some of the application questions are either shortly answered or just lacks importnat detail. I suggest getting SMT approval then trying to make it longer and more detailed.

Good Luck Though

Current Ranks:

[NRP] 1.SS Untersharführer + Maschinegewhrschütze

[NRP] NSDAP Hauptamt "Königsplatz" Arbeitsleiter

[NRP] Unteroffizere der Logistiiks

[NRP] Moderator

[SCP-RP] Nu-7 PFC , ISD Agent, Marshall Carter and Dark LTD Manager , CI Delta ( and to much more)

[SW-RP] Clone Trooper+ Jedi Initiate

1200px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png

Neutral/+1

Neutral beacuse answers seem lacking in detail. Expect more of someone who has been FG CO and is OrPo Hauptmann. Also as stated before application seems to be edited, should not be a problem if given permission.  +1 because overall has the quality's to become staff juding from previous positions held. If asked by me to recommend I would have said no because I only really recommend people I work or have worked with closely so I can judge them better. 

Kind regards. Hendrik Scheppert.
Current:

WW2 Senior Moderator

Senior Event Planner

Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst Reichsführers-SS (SD)

Past:

Hauptmann of "Wachbataillon" Großdeutschland (OG GD)

Hello Eccard,

After reading your application I decided that I will be giving a Neutral and I will explain why. To start your application seems very "bland", kinda looks that you didn't put much effort into it in terms of its looks. The other thing that I would like to point is, as some above already referred, the lack of detail in some answers. Nevertheless, I believe that some of the situations that are asked about in the staff app can only be improved while participating in them. You have a great IC rank which gives experience and I assume you have lots of patience, overall you are the Hauptamm of the OrPo. 
Last but not least, Good Luck.

Hello Eccard,

First of all I would like to go over the fact you are inactive. Hard evidence of that is the fact you've joined the server way back in November and yet you have just 5 weeks of playtime. And can tell you that I've done 6 weeks on other servers for about 2 months. I also took a look at other applicants and noticed that a man who joined about a month ago has around 3 weeks which is a bit over half your playtime but the man has been with the server for more than 14 times months less than you have been. From all that and what I've seen you are not that active at all, not sure how you will be able to deal with both your OrPo job and your staff job.  

Secondly the application is way too underdetailed in many of the sections. It is like you took around 10-20 minutes of your time to write something which you don't really care about. Some of your explenations under "Answer the following questions in detail:" are not made with not much detail but also are quite badly described. Another aspect of the application I don't like is the design. You've balded everything which I personally am not a fan of and you have been putting lower cased "i"s which also I am not a fan of.  Some of the sentances also have punctuational issues with them. As mentioned above you also broke application rules. If you wish I could make a more detailed version of this section in which I go over everything in your application which I find wrong.

Lastly the only reason I belive you've been recommended is because of your high position withing the OrPo. You don't really have any previous staff experience but not big deal I am sure you will be traiend well. The problem I have here is the reason people are reccomding you for is also questionable. I've seen and heard previous Hauptmans discussing you with NCOs and what I've heard is that you aren't doing a good enough job in their minds so I am not sure what to think. Could be jus them trashtalking you because they miss the role but well  I can't really know. From what I see you are doing an avergee job in your role apart from your low in-game activity. 

For all those reasons and ones I've decided not to look into and mention I will be giving you a -1 .

Either way,

Kind Regards and Good Luck!

ZlatozarBG (Adolf Abt, Arthur Muller)

Neutral/+1

- Few answers in your app lack detail

- Prop spam is issued by perm ban without warning

- Havent seen you on server in a long time

Overall - This application may not be the best but, you are mature and a good guy and I believe that with some guidance you will learn how to be professional staff member

Dear Eccard, 

+1

Your answers to me do not define you. I know for a fact that you are capable of being a great staff member. You have a clear warning count and you work super hard in character and also have a good understanding of the rules which entails that you are more than ready to be staff. The fact that multiple people high staff members that think the same too is also a very positive point. You are active and mature and would be a great addition to the staff team. My recommendation stands. Good luck. 

Dunstan Beckette:

WW2 Senior Moderator

Event Planner

Hauptmann der Panzer-Abteilung Kompanie Caesar 

Ex Ranks:

Hauptamt Königsplatz Hauptstellenleiter 

Accepted

Welcome to the Staff Team, Be On at 7PM for the Meeting!

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[WW2] Vice Manager

[SWRP] Security Staff

[HL-RP] Security Staff

[SCP] Security Staff

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer]

[SWRP] CG Major

Misc. Ranks

Platinum VIP on All GMOD Servers, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Vice Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - ]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

NSDAP Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x2,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Rank Request, 

Known Maker of Spreadsheets for WW2 & Members of C.A.T.