Type of suggestion (job/vehicle/etc): Rule

How important is your suggestion on a scale from 1 to 10: 9

Your suggestion: Forbid stealing ammo(gravity gun grabbing) in spawn

Reasons for this suggestion: Apparently you can steal ammo in spawn without any consequences and ur untouchable. I got warned for cuffing a guy that stole all of my ammo crates even tho I tried to uncuff him afterwards

Any relevant links: -

Additional Information: you can just grab ammo crates and throw them out of spawn/into elevator etc I dont see a underground member refilling ammo after spawning outside of train station without getting killed in few seconds

Edited by Eric Schechter

Maybe its not much but there is a limit to how much ammo boxes u can have spawned at once so after a minge steals like 10 boxes from you, you cant do anything until u go there and destroy/use them
the worst that can happen is when someone throws your ammo boxes into the water
u dont even have to be near someone because gravity gun grabs them from another end of spawn
u can just basically stand at doorway in spawn and steal all ammo crates and throw them in water 

Edited by Eric Schechter

It doesnt need to be warnable unless someone is being a minge and doing it constantly only to troll
right now you can minge with this without any consequences and sure reich officials can just go outside and refill there and can arrest the minge but then we have events where there is no time for it and we have underground that just cant go outside spawn and refill there without getting shot and going into some building outside spawn just to get ammo is retarded.
it can even be abused
imagine a MB raid where MB is already taken over and wehrmacht respawns and there are few people on spawn focusing only on stealing their ammo boxes
wehrmacht can be basically fucced hard this way 

Edited by Eric Schechter
15 minutes ago, osmangazi said:

Hmmmm...

yes, I dont get this scale of importance like who even cares about that everyone has their own opinion on how important it is and decides that by reading the suggestion

Sorry Schechter, but it just seems strange.

I mean, who really cares if someone steals your ammo, and as said, it's 250 RM.

Seems unnecessary.
And

20 hours ago, Eric Schechter said:

imagine a MB raid where MB is already taken over and wehrmacht respawns and there are few people on spawn focusing only on stealing their ammo boxes
wehrmacht can be basically fucced hard this way 

this would never happen.

World War 2
Leutnant und Kompanieführer der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeustchland" Kompani 'Caesar'
Mitarbeiter des GD-Bataillons 'Berlin'
Former IC Ranks:
23. Hauptmann (nowadays called Bruno)

Accepted

A rule will be added prohibiting the stealing [grav gun / taking in general] of ammo in spawn locations if not previously allowed by the player who spawned in the ammo itself. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.