Steam Name:

Adabayo Akinfenwa

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):  STEAM_0:0:549466639

Age when applying: 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: 

UK, BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: 

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 

9w 5d

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 

CT DCPL, Jedi Peacekeeper, Plat VIP and Event Planner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

I do own and mic and I use it to Speak. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server May 2020 and have taken a few ROAs and LOAs. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: 

On a daily basis for all 3.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): wTqEgv4.jpg I also received a Week ban for AMRDM Around 6 Months ago 

State the role of staff on the server: 

The role of staff on the server is to ensure that admin tickets are being dealt with and that any help needed or issues that arise on the server are dealt with accordingly to avoid any wrong doing being done on the server. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: 

Yes I have read through them a few times and would say I am very familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?: 

Yes I have read through and believe I now understand what scenarios have certain punishments. 

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have not been Staff on any WG servers but I am event staff on SWRP and have had to deal with an array of late night minges and hand out the according punishments with guidance from Solaire who helped me through it. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes 

I understand that I can be demoted with immediate effect with a sufficient reason from hierarchy.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

I would respond to the admin ticket and check the logs, If I can see in logs that someone RDMing and they are not an event character or VA+ I would bring them to a sit and inform them that RDM is not allowed and to read the SWRP rules I would them warn them for the according punishment for example RDM if it was the just one if not and it was 3 or over I would have to inform them that they would be banned for MRDM and the amount of days they would be banned for.  

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

I would respond to the admin ticket and inform the cadet that to call for a trainer you would type "/advert I need a trainer" if they have already done this and still have not received a trainer I would go to the highest on base and inform them that a trainer is needed in the cadet area. If no one would then be sent I would TP a NCO to train the Cadets.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If a CT was to accidentally shoot someone once in a DB whilst trying to safety their weapons I would give them the benefit of the doubt as they are probably new and not fully understand the controls, I would then make sure to keep an eye on them for the rest of the DB. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would do nothing as I am not fussed about being saluted. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would try to find something that is similar or equal to the action the person in question committed, If what they did was only minor I would give them a verbal warning but if they found a loophole around a stated rule I would warn them accordingly. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 

I would try to inform them that what they did was against server rules and if they are still unsatisfied I would issue them a copy of the server rules to read up on the rules and see what they did wrong, If they are then still dissatisfied with the punishment they received I would Link them to the forums to settle their case there. If they were to verbally insult me excessively I would also warn them for DTS. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I believe I should be chosen for staff as I have been on the server for just under a year now and have gained some High IC ranks as well as OOC ranks such as Event Planner, in this time I have been able to break free from the grasp of Farseer Ryan and branch out and meet many people throughout the community and would say that I am well known throughout the current community, I have pretty much played on a daily basis including late night except when I have been on LOA. Some of the High ranks I have reached throughout this time is DU Vice Commander, Battalion Warrant Officer, Jedi Peacekeeper and CE Major which I hope shows drive and my dedication to the server and when The Galactic Marines were in a sticky situation I offered my services and helped them out to the best of my abilities to try ensure they got to an amount of members that would stabilize the regiment, I now also see the mingery first hand with being a current NCO in The Back Bone Of The Republic. I also believe I should be chosen because of my knowledge of ULX as I am a member of the Event Staff team showing that I have been trusted with high ULX Powers. Due to me having ULX I have been left to deal with the late night minges as there were no staff online at the time and had to deal with them accordingly, this has happened more than a handful of time and Solaire was there to advise and walk me through the basics, I was able to deal with them all accordingly as all late night minges come in flocks.

Current Ranks
[CWRP]
[CWRP Modeler]

[IRP]
[68th Commissioned Officer]
[IRP Modeler]

Previous Ranks
[CWRP]

[CE Major]
[
DU Vice Commander]
[CG Temp Vice Commander]
[Battalion Warrant Officer  x3]
[CT NCO]
[
RRD Analyst]
[
74th Doctor Razor]
[41st Temp Major]
[
GM Temp Colonel]

[Plo Koon]
[Kit Fisto]

[IRP]
[Staff Manager]
[Event Manager]
[Grand Inquisitor]
[Deputy Director of Special Forces]
[ISB Director]

+1 

Circumcised, Long Nose, Kippeh. Man's already got the staff starter pack

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1/Neutral
Razor is a great guy and great candidate but same with Dyno you are EP and being both can be a lot but good luck.

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1

beast

does staff shit at night when there is no staff

knows what hes doing

Current Ranks:

| 442nd Sergeant |

Jedi Guardian | 

CWRP Event Planner |

Former Ranks:

104th Senior Commander

327th Commander  

Jedi Battle Master/Paladin 

| CG Colonel - Temp Vice Commander x2 |

Death Trooper Vice Commander 

CWRP & IRP Event Planner  

Jedi Champion |

RRD Researcher |

41st Temp Major |

104th Temp Major  

JT Commando 2nd LT |

CE 2nd Lieutenant 

| 501st Sergeant Major |

saint-maximin-joelinton.gif.be0c28c0f252a85185293a317d6d0d46.gif

I don't know if you're EP or if you resigned FOR staff.
If you did, sure +1, you'll do great and you've got previous experience in EP. 
If not, I'd say stick to EP because, you're doing well and balancing both seems a tad bit difficult?

tbh same as Dyno
Stay in EP longer, because staff is a completely different step entirely.
I feel you are progressing well in EP and joining staff may be a bit too much on your plate.
Otherwise, your a good applicant and I think you would be a great staff member

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Great app

Great guy

Good experience 

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1

Despite already being EP you would do splendid

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Neutral

very close to a +1 but I feel that you would be a good staff member but the fact that you are also EP means that you wont be a new person getting ULX, having more people with ULX will reduce minges. that doesnt derive from the fact that you deserve staff

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1/Neutral

Good qualities for a staff member but as people have mentioned is the problem with staff and ep, if you didn't have EP would give you a fat +1.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

As an Executive Admin, I believe Razor has shown he can use ULX to ban when needed as I do usually help when I am not on during late night and he has come to the rescue late night when no staff is available. Usually I would say it is hard to balance EP however I would say Razor is not a bad choice.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1 
Great lad
Mature
High play time
Good fit for staff

Current ranks

CWRP Staff Manager
Vice Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

tumblr_9b51b1e34b2d64cf93f434c5a2889a4c_eb183013_540.gif.65f0da604b5327bb5d02616ac6e658b2.gif

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve