AbstractZergo - Asher

Asher's Applications

In-game name(s): GM CPT Asher

Steam Name: Jack        

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞  STEAM_0:1:208626246

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 1 w 1 d.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Speak / Type if necessary.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since? 30/12/20

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: Everyday if possible

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc385761289_Screenshot2021-02-18145828.png.dccbd652e7091c1b79a0095327a49334.png

State the role of staff on the server: Moderate on the server for example: in game issues such in chat or voice as well help with the server claims from all the kind people on the fine establishment of Werwolf SW-RP

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, remarkably familiar and I have a constant reminder of following the rules due to a GM member Evilgejf and this gives me the memo of what not following the rules is.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A First Time

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:  Yes, I understand the staff rules and the punishments of creating reasons for my demoted if this does happen. I will prevail and display a free no abuse environment for everyone and be a wonderful man of moderation.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: First to begin with I tp the player who made the claim to a admin box  to speak to them and ask for the name of the player and bring him over to the box as well and the review logs to see the damage done and depending the amount killed will decide the punishment so if there was high amount of deaths then will be a punishment for MRDM or if for a few then a warn and a heads up to other members of staff with this claim and then send of over the necessary details of the reported player.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I will tp to the cadet and then PM Batt with the info of the said cadet and then inform the cadet that the key @ is for admin claims and that is completely understandable if this was muddled up and wish him a good luck and hope that he enjoy his time on SW-RP. But if this continues such as a use of spamming the claims @ key I will warm and ask them to please refrain from the spam and if still repeated lead to a punishment.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If the situation leads to a RDM by another player in defence or reaction I’ll warn the player who committed the kill while verbal warning the CT and politely ask the CT if he can change the key bind for safety.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: In RP conditions I will verbal the CT as the clone. And not result in a use of staff power whatsoever.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Speak to this person and inform that even if not stated in the rules in ties into failRP and can change the RP environment for players in that context and just verbal warn him and just let him know FailRP can lead to worse punishments.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Politely ask the player to relax and not to be aggressive with me since this can lead to stuff being said such as harmful language and even worse in some case slurs said to me or the staff in the sit. If he proceeds with is attitude as well begins to get worse, I will have to lead up with a ban depending on what’s said but most cases warn and constantly refer him to please go back over the rules and the punishments given by them being broken

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):  I rather not seem like I am knocking other from the position because of this being something lots of players on the SW-RP inspire to reach and I feel like that as well being staff for some gives many skills throughout the process of it such as a building of confidence and assisting with things such as speech difficulties and many more. For myself I feel like staff will help a lot especially with my education I currently study journalism and I feel like this server is a prime example of a strong lasting community and I use this server to create pieces of work speaking about how people enjoy this game server and how they make friends and amazing memories for example the effects of the many people of here have such as Madsheep, McKnight, GM Marshall CMD bobby and his ways with GM. Like I know this is not really my skillset yet, but I have had a good history with maintaining moderation being apart of xbox communities, Game server like Ark but beside my moderation background. I have skills in Media so for publication wise, advertisement, Document assisting & I am quite a talkative person I can have a laugh. I am well driven I do not stop until I get it done. I do have spots of stutters and issues with things, but I feel like it would massively help me by building these up with staff because of the role of it being quite work driven and I want to be apart of something like to improve my skills in a workspace and be a part of a community such as this.  Lastly, I wish everyone who applied good luck and good job for these applications giving me a bit of push to do one. 😊

Ranks
GM CPL
CT LT
21st Lt COL
Sr Jedi Knight

VERY low playtime

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve