Prezzy's unban request

My In-Game name: Thomas Boateng

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) 
STEAM_0:0:119848387

Steam Name: Prezzy

What is the reason for your ban: Fail RP

How long were you banned for: 1 day

Name of the staff member who banned you: Alfred Landa

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I sat on a seat, someone came up to me and sat on my lap and I got banned. The admin apparently told me to stand up but when I ask who should stand up I saw someone say "the one sitting on his lap". I dont understand what i did wrong i literally sat on a seat and got banned.

Evidence: Add me on discord Prezzy#1072 for the video

56 minutes ago, Daniel Barberi said:

You were and you friend were not cooperating after being held under GP by OrPo, they called us and we told you both to stand up like 5 times and got no result, Landa banned you and I think your friend aswell.

Also, I asked the dude who was holdin the gun who he was talking to and he say he wasnt talking to me. Therefore I dont have to comply if he isnt talking to me

I asked you several times to get off, and you didn't respond, and there were other people asking for you to stand up as well, you were in that situation for a minute or so. Yet you decided to sit down while under gunpoint for approximately a minute if I'm not mistaking. And because he isn't responding to you while you're under gunpoint doesn't make sense, you are fearing for your life, you are under gunpoint, you do what they say, not them to what you say.

Edited by Alfred Landa
Added extra text.
18 minutes ago, Alfred Landa said:

I asked you several times to get off, and you didn't respond, and there were other people asking for you to stand up as well, you were in that situation for a minute or so. Yet you decided to sit down while under gunpoint for approximately a minute if I'm not mistaking. And because he isn't responding to you while you're under gunpoint doesn't make sense, you are fearing for your life, you are under gunpoint, you do what they say, not them to what you say.

add me and watch the discord footage then!!!!!!!!!!!!  You asked me to get off once, the next time I complied and stood up! I asked the guy with the gun who he was talking to and he types "the main lying down". So hes not talking to me therefore how am I fear RPing??

2 hours ago, Alfred Landa said:

And i didnt "decide to sit down while under gunpoint", i literally sat down before he pointed the gun at me, and he pointed at the guy sitting on my lap

Edited by Prezzy
1 minute ago, Alfred Landa said:

You were both told to stand up, by 3 or 4 OrPo members, and you did not get up, after being told to multiple times.

No i wasnt!!!!!! Please add me on discord so i can show evidence Prezzy#1072

Denied

I have trust in Barberi and Landa, you were under GP and didn't comply. Warn and Ban valid. 

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.