Natsuke12

GHOSTZZ Unban Request

Your In-game name: Phil Shmarcus

Your Steam ID: 76561198354634810

Reason of the ban: ARDM

Date you were banned on: 19/02/2021

Duration of ban: Day

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): No idea

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I saw my co worker in the mafia be arrested so as a mafia associate I attempted to help him out. Apparently this was ARDM, which does not make sense and I was not allowed to explain the situation. I was told I would be getting a warning which I was okay with considering I didn’t want to argue my point and make it worse. The admin then switched and said “Nevermind, I’ll ban you.” And then banned me.

Do you think your ban was justified: Not at all.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because all I was doing was playing my character. It’s roleplay, therefor I roleplayed my characters personality. I was also banned when it should have been a warning. Such a shame to see this considering I use werewolf gaming servers very frequently. 

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: N/A

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.

While you were originally banned for 1 day, you tried to evade your ban and got permanently banned for it (automatically).

WW2-NRP Staff Manager
SS- und Polizeiführer (SS-Gruppenführer )

Adj. d. Stv. Gauleiters v. Gau 'Groß-Berlin' (Bereichsleiter)

Former:
WW2-NRP Super Administrator & Discord Staff Manager
Leiter der RSHA Abteilung 'Berlin' (SS-Obersturmbannführer)
Sturmbannführer des Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Major der Feldgendarmerie und Sicherheits- und Justizleiter
Sicherheitsdirektor der NSDAP (Hauptabschnittleiter)
Oberbereitschaftsleiter der NSDAP-Streifendienst
Unterscharführer des Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS

2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer
Unteroffizier der Wachbataillon Großdeutschland (the original)

15 minutes ago, Herman Stellman said:

While you were originally banned for 1 day, you tried to evade your ban and got permanently banned for it (automatically).

I addressed this in the discord. I did not try and evade the ban. I have not connected other than when I checked how long my ban was. I have people in the same house that also play, but I have not attempted to evade this.

Well it depends on what really happened and the view of the admin who banned you, without evidence I can't really form an opionion.

If you indeed tried to evade your ban then it's really just your fault.

Hauptamtsleiter und Gauschatzmeister Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex WW2 Moderator

Ex Deputy Gauleiter Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex Leiter d. SS-WVHA d. Ab. III und SS-Sturmbannführer

Mattheus Hentzenauer

7 minutes ago, Mattheus Hentzenauer said:

Well it depends on what really happened and the view of the admin who banned you, without evidence I can't really form an opionion.

If you indeed tried to evade your ban then it's really just your fault.

Isn’t possible for me to show any evidence against evading my ban. All I can really say is look at the facts. Why would I take the time to appeal for the ban, then just get myself a perma ban? It doesn’t make sense. The perma ban was straight after I appealed. That just doesn’t add up.

If it were that easy then ban evading would be non-existing. People get impatient and since I don't know you personally you could also be impatient thus trying to evade the ban.

It's an automated system, it doesn't make mistakes very often.

Hauptamtsleiter und Gauschatzmeister Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex WW2 Moderator

Ex Deputy Gauleiter Des Gau 'Gross Berlin'

Ex Leiter d. SS-WVHA d. Ab. III und SS-Sturmbannführer

Mattheus Hentzenauer

11 minutes ago, Mattheus Hentzenauer said:

If it were that easy then ban evading would be non-existing. People get impatient and since I don't know you personally you could also be impatient thus trying to evade the ban.

It's an automated system, it doesn't make mistakes very often.

Well as someone very knowledgeable in such automated systems, I’m suggesting the issue was due to a LAN (Local Area Network) that devices in my household run on. It could be locating the IP of the main device that is connecting the devices together. I live in a house with friends who are ICT engineers. We have this connection to share our work with one another easily. This may cause that issue, as some of these friends play GMOD too.

17 hours ago, Natsuke12 said:

Well as someone very knowledgeable in such automated systems, I’m suggesting the issue was due to a LAN (Local Area Network) that devices in my household run on. It could be locating the IP of the main device that is connecting the devices together. I live in a house with friends who are ICT engineers. We have this connection to share our work with one another easily. This may cause that issue, as some of these friends play GMOD too.

I just wanted to add to this that my day ban would have expired by now, and even tho I do believe what I did to get that ban was valid role play, I do see how it may come across as ARDM. Therefor I would like to apologise to the person I may have upset when this happened (should they see this post), and would like to apologise to the admins as by doing this I wasted their time to come and deal with me. I would very much like to rejoin this server and I have learned my lesson on why it may seem like ARDM. 

Ban complete. 

Previous Ranks (of note)

WW2 Staff Manager, WW2 Event Manager, WW2 Lead Mentor

Stellvertretender Gauleiter von Gau 'Groß-Berlin', 95. Feldgendarmerie Oberst, Heeresverwaltung Major

1.SS Obersturmführer, SS-Obersturmbannführer (Insp. d. RSHA d. Abs. III & Adj. d. SS-Oberabschnitt 'Spree'), Polizeipräsident (SS-Standartenführer)