Christian Dave

Site Director

In-Game Name:Christian Dave

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:158247786

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:1w 5d https://gyazo.com/5bd3e362a53477e5f300d1be8ec58731

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:I played Site Adviser it's fun so i want to be a SD

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:Because i have good experiecne in Leadership and would be great in the Site Adminstration. I like to be a leader and i am good in it.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?:The site Director is a great helper for the O5 and is a high site adminstration. He has to keep the Foundation going when there is no O5 Council on site. He is not allowed to answer other people if it's not the O5.

What is the O5 Council?:O5 means Overwatch he has the highest level clearence keycard and is here to rule the foundation and keep it safe.

you do not seem to grasp wat the SD actually does.

REALLY UNDERDETAILED APP DAMN

Also SA isnt really past experience as every fuck witt whos level 50 can play it

good playtime though

Edited by Alan J Miller

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Negative -1

Application lacks detail 

Cant recall ever seeing you on and as said, SA isn’t the only leadership role, you should try playing something like B7 commander for example to experience the MTF leadership of a small unit before trying to take control of a whole site.

Doesnt give me the idea that you have a full grasp on what an SD does

Your application for site director has been DENIED

All of it is bad. Lack of details and not convinced you would make a good SD. Look at other apps.

You may reapply in a week.

O5-5 "The Survivor"