Your In-game name: Klaus Wolfgangen / Elias uhh something (Elias was what I used when I got banned)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:514354314

Reason of the ban: "NITRP-Admitting to breaking rules 'because why not'" (Which, from my PoV is not what happened)
Date you were banned on: 23.02.21
Duration of ban: 1 week
Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Ewan Batmann
Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail:
I was banned today at the Berlin GMOD Rp a few hours ago, for "breaking rules 'because why not", which is not true at all. Keep in mind that this was my first warning ever - And all I did was simply put a Communist propaganda poster while Government units were removing them for a little laugh, but I walked back into spawn. When I was notified (In a way) that RP can not happen in the spawn area at all, I walked out of it. However an admin quickly took me where I admitted that I broke a rule, and I was warned for "Nit Rp". When I told the admin that I did it for a laugh, he probably mistook it and thought I broke the rules for a laugh and banned me for a week.

Do you think your ban was justified: Personally, I believe the ban is unjustified. This is quite literally my first offence ever. 

Why should you be unbanned: Same reason(s) I stated above. 

Any kind of evidence: Multiple Witnesses

Additional information: Ban image 

image0.png

Edited by SimBelaruski

Denied

The ban will remain.

Previous Ranks (of note)

WW2 Staff Manager, WW2 Event Manager, WW2 Lead Mentor

Stellvertretender Gauleiter von Gau 'Groß-Berlin', 95. Feldgendarmerie Oberst, Heeresverwaltung Major

1.SS Obersturmführer, SS-Obersturmbannführer (Insp. d. RSHA d. Abs. III & Adj. d. SS-Oberabschnitt 'Spree'), Polizeipräsident (SS-Standartenführer)