mcmax08

site director applycation

In-Game Name: agent adams

SteamID:SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:552693746 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561199065653221 ]

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 1d 15h

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: um not on this server but i am in another server site director and they said i am a good director

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: because other guys are proud of me on another server 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? he works for the 05 council 

What is the O5 Council?:The O5 Council, also known as O5 Command, the Overseers, or Overwatch, is the ruling body of the SCP Foundation, consisting of 13 individuals.

so i just wanted to try it btw these think from the 05 council i get it from my old applycation from the other server 

• Kinda low playtime and very young
  • Lack of detail
  • Anecdotal references from "other people" on "another server"
  • Doesn't understand what the role of the Site Director actually is
  • Literally copy pasted his answer for the last question from https://the-mystery-kids.fandom.com/wiki/O5_Council (noticed it since he pasted with formatting instead of pasting as plaintext)

I do not think this person is suitable for the site director role in the slightest.

-1 reasons above

also you don't know english and you got a lot of grammar issues,1 even in the title of the app

and i don't belive A BIT that your 13 as you said your 9 on your SD app a while ago

Edited by Ross Fox

+1 best SD app, this kid should be O5  See the source image

KC  VoivodeNSDAP Gaustabsamt StellenleiterFJ OberJager & Fuel man too !!
EX-Unteroffizer 2xEX-swiss embassy SpokespersonEX-elite 1.ss shutze (very elite hyperborean warrior)EX-Orpo unterwachmeitser