Eric Godman

unban request

Your In-game name: Eric Godman 

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:580761615

Reason of the ban:talking while dead 

Date you were banned on: 27th of feb 2021

Duration of ban: 3 days

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): i dont know there name

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: well im going to be honest i didnt know you could speak after dying i always throught it just showed the talking icon but never worked i didnt know i could talk after dying and ive never been warned or banned for it

Do you think your ban was justified: %50 %50

Why should you be unbanned:

i play the server almost every day and i love joining and seeing that new adventure i would get up to i brought VIP as well cause i knew i would play on this server for a long time i have made silly mistakes when first joining and i may have alot of warns but ive learnt from my mistakes i would just like to have fun again and make sure no to let it happen again

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: N/A

Note: While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

Hello!

As I banned you, i was informed by a Super admin(Stellman) that you broke RP twice, once stating you were RDM'ed IC and second that you died as of death. As i was told to warn you. You had multiple rule breaks for similar if not identical breaks so you were placed as a Tier II offense.

Hopefully you see my reasoning,

Banshee

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

11 hours ago, Bansheey said:

Hello!

As I banned you, i was informed by a Super admin(Stellman) that you broke RP twice, once stating you were RDM'ed IC and second that you died as of death. As i was told to warn you. You had multiple rule breaks for similar if not identical breaks so you were placed as a Tier II offense.

Hopefully you see my reasoning,

Banshee

yeah i only got warned for the talking when dead thats when i said i was RDMed but yeah i see where your coming from but yeah it was late and i could see the server staff where dealing with alot of stuff so i see they where under alot of pressure

thanks for being nice about it  banshee i wont make those mistakes again if this gets accepted or denied

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

5 hours ago, Gunter Karl said:

Alot of rule breaks but maybe a second chance?

yeah alot of those is when i first joined the server and i got confused about alot of things im making sure i read over the rules before the three days are up

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda