GabrielSol03

Gabriel's Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Gabriel Lioner

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:72679378

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 6d, 15h (Up in the corner)C30DFA8900792B0CA75669D5C283C2559C0A4918

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I've just recently come back to the server after a long, long absence. I used to play O5 and SD a lot, but aside from that, I'm a writer - I know how to roleplay, I know how to impersonate people. As far as experience in leadership goes... Does it count if I was City Administrator on a couple of HL2RP servers?

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: If we don't count what I said in the above question, I know my whole deal of SCP Lore and I know how a director should act. I feel like I could bring some interesting prospects to the Foundation-side of roleplay. From my brief return, I've noticed research has taken a large step back, while in reality it should be the main focus of the in-Facility gameplay. The SCP Narrative Universe, after all, is to its core, a Horror/Fantasy Science story, not a War Shooty-Shoot Novel.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: As the name implies, direct the site. Give directives to scientists, task forces, lead the defense from the backlines in case of an attack, and above all - be bossy. (Of course, that's a joke, but you get the gist.)

What is the O5 Council?: The only guys with a say in what a Site Director is allowed and not allowed to do. They take orders only from the Administrator, and they have a globe-spanning reach in every major world government. The members of the O5 Council hold so much political and military power they could very well order the death of the entire human race and it'd happen. (SCP-5000, if y'all care to check.)

1 hour ago, Fayne™ said:

How recently have you come back to the server?

Also how long since you last were on? (before coming back that is)

I came back yesterday, and map excluded, I still remember how to behave, heh. And it's been... maybe two years? Probably a wee bit more.

Hello.

A good app, yes, with much experience detailed within but like all apps such as this, people will ask for evidence of your abilities on the server **recently**.

Until that happens, I have no opinions.

Take care!

Hi, since you explained you came back to the server not so long ago, I recommend spending couple more days or weeks and getting yourself known to the current player base.

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

Negative 

Good age and playtime

Claims to have past experience but no evidence to prove this

Seeming as you said you rejoined yesterday after 2 years, I do not believe you should become SD after rejoining the community for a day. Things have changed as well as rules and also new things have been added. I recommend playing for a week (not in game time just a week IRL on and off) as SA and other MTF jobs and even surface jobs to get yourself back into the server and everything that exists. Even with your claimed past experience I do not believe you can just rejoin the community again after 2 years and get straight back into command of the site without actually knowing it all. 

from someone who has been dipping in and out i recommend a bit more time getting back into the community and getting your rep back up before doing this kind job again prehaps become a site advisor and take up smaller assignments to prove worth and build up to becoming the Site Director ❤️

Current Ranks: NU7

Previous Ranks: DarkRP Admin,  Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox and Harrow-23 Manager