[GS] BeastTheNinja

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)

STEAM_0:0:228751016

Age when applying: 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Denmark GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: 

Yes i do speak english really good

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

8 W 0 days 0 hours 0 mins (at the time applying)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 

CE BFT Lance Corporal and Plat vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

i use my microphone and i type to speak it depends on the situation

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined On: 

Joined On: Feb 3, 2020   Yes i did take a few breaks my last break was for a couple of months since i got a lil bit bored, and wanted to see some new stuff, but now im back and will do my fullets to be known again

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

Everyday, i use the Forums every morning every afternoon, discord using it all the time and the same with TS

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://imgur.com/HDP34Jp  its a old warning wich i deserved back then, but i dont break rules normally.

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff member roles are all different, because all roles have their own priviliges to do, forexample Trial moderator  is a new staff member and need to prove that he can succesfully go through his trial phase where he needs to be taught by a mentor, basic stuff, and he needs to do certain amount of claims of course more claims is better. then we got moderator who have passed their trial and is ready to ascend throughout the ranks of staff, then its senior moderator, administrators super admin executive admin and central administration team. all of these roles are to make sure the server is up to standard, and make the best out of the server so everyone can have their enjoyment on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i am very familiar with the rules, i read the rules now and then if anything have changed.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Ýes i have alot of previous experience as a staff member from other communities. Senior event planner. and Senior admin for 4.5 years, and i almost got manager on that community.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do understand because if i get demoted its my own fault, and i have to take it as it is.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

if a player reports another player i will take the admin claim, and talk with the reporter first of what happend, and i will also check logs and damage logs while im talking to the reporter, i will ofcourse TP the reporter to a more privat place, if there is alot of people around, and just to make sure you can hear the reporter's statement, after that i will TP the offender to me, and talk with him why he had killed that said person, and if the offender can't give me a valid reason for why he killed the victim, then there will be a verbal warn, or either a warn, kick or ban dependant on the offenders warns. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will take the claim and TP to the cadet, and i will tell him i will get someone to train him, if no one is willing to train him then i will tp some random person and ask them to train the cadet, so we can get a new clone in the army.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Accidently shooting while safetying a weapon can happend, and there wont be taken that much attention to it as it can happend to anyone, but if it is repeated and can be seeing as its not that much of a accidently there will be a verbal warning, and try to make him safety his weapon before going back into the line so he dont shoot the person.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Well if im SOD, i wont care about it at all, because im not on my IC job but my OOC Job, but if i were on my IC job, i would still not care too much, but instead tell the CT to remember 2nd LT and above you need too salute to.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

If the person claims that the FailRP isn't in the rules, then its because the FailRP i will be under some sub, where you need to read in betewn the lines, and then i will also tell the person to read the rules more through, and ofcourse explain to him exactly what that FailRP was under if he still dont agree with it i will bring another staff member to the sit, so he can also explain it.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

After the punishment have been given and they still dont agree and keeps on arguing i will tell him the final words, and TP him back to where, he was before, but if he continue's in OOC there will be a punishment of mute, and tell him to stop arguing otherwise there will be a extra warn and kick.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Hello everyone. Why i want to be a staff member, is because i know how to handle different situations from FailRP to hackers, since i have been a Senior event planner on 1 server before, and i know the ULX commands that i do needed to know, and i have been a Senior admin, from a CSGO community, where i could off been a manager for my sub division, since it was a global community, but i have 4.5 years of experience on that server, so i understand how to handle people accordingly, and i believe of my knowledge and past experience, and my ways around, how to deal with people, proves that im a person that can handle heated situations really well, i ofcourse have youtube videos on my YT channel where i do admin stuff, so if you want to see some or wnat me to post it, i can ofcourse do so, but yeah i have dealt with over 150 RDMers and most are heated situations, and 120 Racist people, event griefers and trollers, but yeah my most and formal point of this, is mostly because i want to become staff so i can make and with the rest of the staff team to ensure, that the server is enjoyable, and remove the people that dont wanna play and those that ruins all the fun, where i will stop those people, and make sure they dont ruin the fun for the other serious RPer's on the server, so help me so i can help to make the server a better enjoyable server.

-Beast

-Previous ranks: CG LT Col x2 and CG Temp EXO 

Neutral

You’ve held a higher rank before, however as Victor said, I suggest you get better known in the current community.

Past Ranks:

Battalion Major: (11/12/20 - 30/4/2021)

Jedi Mender: (20/2/2021-29/4/2021

Event Planner: (10/1/2021 - 20/4/2021)

CE Colonel (Temp/Trial EXO): (7/5/2020 - 11/12/2020)

Neutral 

I can vouch for Beast on his experience, it was a pleasure having someone who could sub lead and take the initiative when needed which is a good trait to have in the bag. 

However this was slightly your downfall as it led to micromanaging members & bragging which ticked some of the regiment off, easily changeable and something to learn from.

As seen in the previous replies, currently a low rank with a completely new set of players on the server so best to get that grind on that I know you can do.

All the best mate & good luck

Current Rank - Battalion Warrant Officer

Ex Ranks

- Clone Guard Commander - 37/07/20 - 04/01/21

-327th Captain 

Ngl, I’ve seen this application up for a while and I haven’t seen you once. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Denied

Unfortunately we don't think you are right for staff at the moment.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve