Steam Name:
Rupert

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/ )
STEAM_0:1:99440868

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?:
Scotland - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently?:
Yes, I can speak and type English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):
5 weeks 4 days 20 hours

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-RP: 
Leutnant der Berliner Ordnungspolizei,
Stv. Leiter der Hauptamt SS-Gericht des Abschnitts III,
Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: 
Yes I do own a working microphone and will typically always use it. I only ever type when people find it hard to understand what I am saying.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?:
I joined the server in late 2019 and took a break around half way through 2020 to which I then returned at the middle of December 2020.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?: 
I use TeamSpeak 3 when I play on the server daily and I browse the forum every couple days to keep in contact with the community.

List of all previous RP server staff experience: 
I have been staff on many servers prior to Werwolf. These ranks ranged from Co-owner, Staff Manager and Head Developer all the way down to Trial-Moderator.  

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify):

• Johan Schneider
  • Emmanuel Mauser
  • Franz Stern
  • Johannes Grau
  • Eccard von Manteuffel
  • Banshee

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen.
Please find below a screenshot of my warnings. Prior to submitting this application I asked Dach for permission to apply as I succeeded the 10 warnings limit. He kindly granted me permission.

I have been banned once by Scheider as a result of T2 Breaking FearRP. This was issued as a result of me not complying to drop my weapons under gunpoint. The reason I did not comply with my kidnapper was due to him being disguised as OrPo. Prior to my break, disguising was not a feature so I believed at the time it was some mingey Unterwachtmeister that took me hostage while on duty as a NCO. I tried to call staff to explain that I believed that the disguised Unterwachtmeister randomly took me hostage but infact the sit took a reserve turn and resulted in myself being punished. I agree with the ban as I should have updated myself with the new features and rules prior to returning to roleplay.
As for my warnings, they span from 2019 and my last warning was February 5th.
67b307c9f388641cc1083439fb0e4b05.png

State the role of staff on the server:
The role of staff on the server is to maintain and uphold the server rules to ensure that the roleplaying experience for all players is at the highest possible quality. To guarantee that the roleplaying experience is maintained and the correct punishments are issued the staff team will utilise the Punishments List that is provided to them. Alongside the aforementioned reason the staff team will also be there to aid players with daily queries, granted/deny and oversee raids on government buildings and assist with little things such as a player being stuck.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+):
The server is set in the time period of 1943 in the city of Berlin. This is the time when the Reich began to suffer counter-offence from the allies especially on the eastern front and in Africa, the largest tank battle in history began - the Battle of Kursk. The Battle of Stalingrad was lost by the Reich forcing the Wehrmacht into surrender resulting in approximately 91,000 soldiers going into Soviet captivity. During the month of August, Heinrich Himmler is named Reichminister of the Interior in Germany. And the Royal Air Force begins its bombing campaign against the city of Berlin.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?
Yes, I have read over the server rules and familiarised myself.

Have you read the punishment list ( Punishment List v3.0 ) and are familiar with it?
Yes, I have read the punishment list and familiarised myself with it.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):
1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?
2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?
3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?
4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?
5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:
1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:
The first thing that I would do is clock myself so that I am invisible to all players and then teleport to the player in question. I would do this to see if I am able to witness first hand the player in question breaking the RDM rule. 
If the player in question committed RDM in front of me I would instantly pick him up with my physics gun and right click to freeze him. By doing this it eliminates the possibility of the player further breaking the RDM rule. Once the player is suspended in the air, I would then take him into an Out of Character area where no external players could see/get involved in the admin sit. Once there I would begin the admin sit by checking bLogs to see how and how many players the individual has RDM'ed. Depending on the individuals playtime and previous punishments I would then issue him a punishment ranging from a Tier 1 warning/kick to a Tier 2 ban.
Note: If I was not able to witness first hand the RDM I would check bLogs on the player in question to try and track down where the RDM occurred and who was involved and proceed with issuing the corresponding punishment.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:
First, I would inform the player about the three different divisions to the Third Reich that they can get involved in; The NSDAP, Wehrmacht and Schutzstaffel - I would also explain that within the Schutzstaffel they may join the 1.SS or the OrPo as another choice. Whilst explaining about the Schutzstaffel I would also state that the 1.SS is accessible to all players who possess Platinum VIP and the other regiments that are free-to-play. If they show greater interest in one option over another I would then go into a bit more detail describing each if they wish.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:
To keep the integrity of roleplay for other players I would remove the player in question out of the current situation he is in, to an Out of Character location, and explain the them that they cannot break FailRP under any circumstances as this server holds a strict roleplay standpoint. Once I had finished my explanation, depending on the severity, I would issue the player with a punishment. Prior to punishment I would ask for the individuals playtime on the server to issue the correct punishment.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:
Once again, to maintain a high standard of roleplay on the server I would extract the player in question from the current situation by teleporting them to the top of a roof or in an Out of Character location. I would then ask the player in question to explain to me why they are not willing to roleplay with their newly acquired rank. Depending on the context of how they were not willing to roleplay as a staff member I may issue the player with a punishment. If the situation is more tailored towards a roleplaying viewpoint I would allow for the branches own disciplinary actions to take place.

5) A player is prop spamming:
I would instantly kick the player from the server so that their props despawn and no longer cause lag to the server. I would then follow this up with issuing a warning on the SteamID and permanently banning them from the sever for Prop Spam.

Answer the following questions in detail:
1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:
Tier I punishments are typically handed out to the newer players of the community and to those rule breaks that are not severe, typically due to a misunderstanding or and accident.
Tier II punishments are issued to the veteran players (player who posses five days playtime or more) and rules breaks which are considered serve. These rules breaks tend to be committed with intention and on a greater scale. An example is someone who is intentionally RDMing. This situation would result in 1 day ban for a new player and a 2 day ban for veteran players.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:
IC refers to In-Character. In-Character applies to everywhere in the server that is outwith the server spawn (Train Station). This means that you can only act and speak as if you were a person living in 1943 Berlin. 
OOC refers to Out of Character. OOC refers to anything that you would not know as your character in 1943 Berlin. For example if you begin talking about COVID-19 in roleplay you would be "talking OOC in IC" which is against the server rules. 
I like to think as Meta Gaming and OOC hand-in-hand. Meta Gaming is when you utilise information that you do not have direct access to in-character. For example, a Gestapo agent enters your meeting room as a Mafia member, you cannot react differently than you would if it was another member. 

3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:
Serious RP is when the roleplaying experience is considered to be viewed as a real-life experience. During this you may not break your character at any point in time others you will be committing FailRP. 
Semi-Serious RP relates to a roleplaying experience where the players dont live the role-play as reality but near-to reality. This is where you would play a character but occasionally you may do something not related. For example, you may be playing the role of a Judge but mid-way through the court hearing you begin to speak OOC.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:
Passive RP is roleplay which does not directly cause large scale events. For example, Sanitaters within a regiment conducting medical checkups on their men, or a civilian running a farmers market within Plaza. This type of roleplay to me is the most important, it allows for the players on the server to continue with their Serious RP outside of just shooting Partisans or such. Without this type of roleplay character development would be much harder and relationship building between characters would be very limited.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:
Combat baiting is when a player intentionally tries to get the attention of another player in order to engage in roleplay combat. Combat baiting can range from a civilian shouting at Reich Officials to someone shooting randomly at the 1.SS on guard. 

Have you added the Manager [Extreme] on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes I have added Extreme.

Have you added the Vice-Manager [Schumacher] on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes I have added Schumacher.

Have you added the Staff Manager [Dach] on Steam? If not, add him:
Yes I have added Dach.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):
I believe I deserve to be part of the staff team over other applicants as I maintain a very high level of activity which will benefit the team. I have also been a part of this community for some time now thus I am able to greatly understand the server rules and how to conduct myself as a staff member correctly to continue benefiting the player base. I am a very fast learner, typically whenever I am told something once I do not need to be told a second time. This will be beneficial as when I am giving advice/criticism by my superiors or mentor I will be able to implement their statements immediately into practice. I also see myself as a mature, level-headed individual and able to take on board multiple view points. This trait will greatly benefit me when dealing with staff situations as I will be able to come to the correct decision effectively. Another attribute of mine is that I am unbiased in my judgement. This is beneficial as when having to uphold the server rules and values I will not allow personal opinions taint them. Finally, I love the server, its community and the experience I have gain so far. I would love to be able to hand on these opinions onto new and current players by upholding the server and its rules to its highest regard.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yes I understand.

Edited by Heinz von Papen
Formatting Error

CURRENT POSITIONS
[WW2][SS] SS-Obersturmführer und Inspektor des W-SS des Abschnitts III
[WW2][SS] SS-Hauptsturmführer und Chef des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht

PREVIOUS POSITIONS
[WW2][ORPO] Leutnant und Doktor der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
[WW2][NSDAP] Einsatzlieter der Ministerium für Justiz und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit 

He has respectable ranks on the server, and he is highly liked on the server by many. He is very serious within all his jobs and does really enhance roleplay. Good guy in character and out of character.

+1

[Current Ranks]
Polizeichef des Polizeipräsidiums "Königsplatz"
Leiter des Hauptamt SS-Gericht und Untersturmführer
WW2NRP-Moderator   
[Ex Ranks]
1.SS Wachtbataillon "LSSAH" Untersturmführer
Chef des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht des Abschnitts III
Stellvertreter des Hauptamtes SS-Gericht des Abschnitts III
Kammervorsitzender im Gaugericht - Kammer I & Kammer III
Mitarbeiter des NSDAP Gaugerichts
Apl. Kriminalassistent

Hello,

from my IC Encounters with you I know that you are copetent, eloquent and able to RP. I think your IC Ranks, being Leutnat and Stlv. Leiter Gericht, confirm your maturity and engagement in the server. Your answers are pretty good and I like the format as well, the historical could have been a bit more extenisve but that is fine. I think you definitely deserve a spot on the Staff Team.

easy +1 for me 

Good Luck, Max

Edited by Max von Bettinstedt

Hello Papen.
I have read through your application and this is my conclusion:
-You are a active and mature member within the community.
-Your application is well written, that shows that you want to dedicate yourself as a member of the staff team.
-The main questions are answered in a correct way - you have knowledge about the basics.

-I have to stay neutral on your former warn / bans but I assume that you have learned from your mistakes.

Having said that, I give you a +1
Good Luck!

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

Your application looks decent and you have a respectable in character rank which shows that you are competent. I didnt really encounter you in game so far, however you seem quite professional. The only negative aspect is the fact that you received 17 warnings. This will be a +1 from me...

Edited by [WW2] Dr Baron von Keller

[Ex Ranks:]

WW2-Server Manager

WW2-Staff Supervisor 

WW2-Event Planner

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer]

Accepted

Be on TS at 7pm for the Staff Meeting!

Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[WW2] Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei

Misc. Ranks

[WW2], [CWRP][IRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werwolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.